Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

welp, there went any chance of me not crying

Same here.

Love her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong
Standing ovation for that mother :unsmith:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

chris you better loving say something funny or happy

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

FAUXTON posted:

he's going to talk about sandy hook

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

gently caress

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Guys, we're going to get all the sad stuff done early so Joe and Barack can rock everyone's poo poo tonight.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

FAUXTON posted:

gently caress
I want to make this into a three act play.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/TylerACherry/status/758450295005442048

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Oh heck, that's that guy...

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Dirt posted:

This is speech is probably sending some terrible people out there right now into fits of rage, and I'm just sitting here trying not to tear up.

I was called away for a moment, what was the speech?

Listening to a Sandy Hook person now, and that's pretty bad too.

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

So a light hearted speech from Andy Samberg's brother then?

Dirt
May 26, 2003

resurgam40 posted:

A ex state trooper lady who's son and his boyfriend died in that club in Orlando. She was basically on the verge of tears the whole speech. loving brutal

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Or a haiku

HighwireAct
May 16, 2016

Pozzo's Hat

FAUXTON posted:

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

FAUXTON posted:

gently caress

I know this is probably in bad taste but this sequence is morbidly hilarious

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

resurgam40 posted:

Mother of a victim of Orlando shooting. Talked about how when her son was born, she was on patrol as a michigan state police officer, they put her gun in a safe at the hospital. and she understood that was common sense guncontrol. she only wished that there had been common sense guncontrol on the day he died

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

A Winner is Jew posted:

MoM probably getting a cabinet position after that holy poo poo.

Can't watch it atm, what did they say?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

resurgam40 posted:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/758450423002959872

It's a hard one to watch.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Don't worry, next is the daughter of Sandy Hook's Principal.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Castomira posted:

Is anything this guy is saying about the recovery of Detroit true? This is the first I've heard of it.

I didn't hear what he said, but yeah. The "Detroit Recovery" is A Thing, but mostly in select areas (Midtown/Cass Corridor, New Center, Downtown, Corktown, Near East Side, Riverfront, the Villages). There are still vast swaths of the East and West Side that are empty, struggling, and dangerous, and still a ton of good old fashioned Michigan racism and classism. I love living here, but Detroit is a frustrating as gently caress place to live a lot of times.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Oh god the loving comments. The comments >_<

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Realtalk: How many of you wouldn't be surprised if it was CNN ignoring the speech?

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Oh. Oh, god. :smith:

...Where's my kitty?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/HollyAnderson/status/758452093829148672

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
This woman is crushing it.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just in case you weren't crying yet, we're gonna break you.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Brb gonna call my mom...

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Crain posted:

Brb gonna call my mom...

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Yoshifan823 posted:

Just in case you weren't crying yet, we're gonna break you.

We're not done yet. Police chief from Philly is going to act as a break then we get survivors from the Mother Emanuel Church shooting followed by Gabby Giffords.

gently caress your tear ducts we're doing this, Gun control now.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Is this a sinister Russian plot to make Democrats too depressed to go to the polls in November?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
God I am at the gym right now and these loving speeches.

Do you know how hard it is to bench press while crying?

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

Oh god the loving comments. The comments >_<

Well, yeah - they couldn't care less about a bunch of gay people getting murdered, beyond their capacity to use the opportunity to take potshots at Muslims. If a white, Christian conservative did the same thing, they'd be doing cartwheels in the streets and anointing him a martyr.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

farraday posted:

We're not done yet. Police chief from Philly is going to act as a break then we get survivors from the Mother Emanuel Church shooting followed by Gabby Giffords.

Oh man, if you like crying you should go watch the video from when Roof was being arraigned and a bunch of people from the church were telling him how sad they were that he murdered their friends and family but love him anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwqtqdDaO8&t=337s

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

holy poo poo they have two survivors of the charleston shooting coming up in a bit

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

God I am at the gym right now and these loving speeches.

So you have swole and soul. This is a good thing. :)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
All they want is a nutty buddy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

farraday posted:

Oh god I don't know if I can take that, what time are Obama and Biden supposed to be on?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yes

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i feel like this is not really the crowd for this speech, but i am sure it's good plug of more rational law enforcement officers

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

holy poo poo they have two survivors of the charleston shooting coming up in a bit

"just in case they've stopped crying guys!" ~ dnc email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Hey it's the lady from Deep Impact!

• Locked thread