Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

JuniperCake posted:

It will cause the gromp to crit on every third hit while also deleting yasuo from the game.

sounds good to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

JuniperCake posted:

It will cause the gromp to crit on every third hit while also deleting yasuo from the game.

remember when wolves had a crit chance? that was some stupid poo poo

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Lord_Magmar posted:

It's still one bar, so I'm pretty sure LDR doesn't care if the Lizard is around or not, it just cares what the maximum bar actually is.

This. The champion's max health is always the same, split between the two units.

remounting is not considered healing and Skaarl will come back with a percentage of health based upon his level, except that after completing a recall he comes back with full health.

Lulu's ult is specially coded to interact with the champion as it only gives health to Kled unmounted, or Skaarl mounted.

According to the designers, healing sources prioritize Skaarl when mounted and then will spill over onto Kled. People have talked about strange interactions with bloodthirster and hexdrinker shields and I didn't see the rioters build either so it's just hearsay. They did build Death's Dance in the toplane which was awesome because unmounted Kled would be momentarily saved by the passive and then mount.

Jungle camps do not build up the courage bar, which impacts his early jungling clear a lot and leaves him open to invades. He does have a gank opportunity at level 2 with red buff as his dismounted q and mid-range autos can provide good kiting.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wonder how many times all of these interactions will completely break in the next year from patch to patch

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

exethan posted:

wonder how many times all of these interactions will completely break in the next year from patch to patch

Probably only with Yorick and Mordekaiser, and that hardly counts.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
there's a new professor milk vid

e. it sucks don't bother

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jul 27, 2016

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Libertine posted:

I was trying to think the other day what champion could hypothetically pull this off. Teemo? End of list?

I actually carried a team as Rylai/Frozen mallet mordekaiser way, way back in the day, if anyone came within siphon distance they could not escape and with force of nature and the shields I was unkillable 1vs5.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lovechop posted:

there's a new professor milk vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6pwpx2GPM

e. ah not his best tbh

this video is really bad

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Endorph posted:

this video is really bad

yeah i saw a prof milk vid and got excited but the whole thing is p much 'lol girl gamers!!' sorry friends

e: vvv normally his vids are just having fun on cool fun builds like nashors fizz / crit zed so idk what's going on here vvv

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Jul 27, 2016

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont know who that guy is but it felt like he'd just gotten dumped by his twitch streamer girlfriend

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!
Che Delilas I placed plat 3

going 5 - 5, as you predicted.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
there was some hubba on girl gamers a bit, but that was like 2 weeks ago

if you imagine the mount as a shield that can be healed, it's probably easier to understand.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
That Professor Milk video is parody and you're all falling for the troll

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it wasn't very good, though.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

RealFoxy posted:

I get that it's ironic misogyny and he doesn't actually hate women but it's still not actually funny. Also the build is super weak, it's barely even that wacky.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I can't believe there's still a market for League of Legends videos to the extent that some people are internet famous for them.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I get that it's ironic misogyny and he doesn't actually hate women but it's still not actually funny. Also the build is super weak, it's barely even that wacky.
That's also Professor Milk's thing. He makes videos about builds that are super gimmicky and have some legitimacy but are largely troll.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

that video had some gorgeous typography and visual design and in terms of actual quality it was probably prof milks best work, but the overarching joke of him overreacting to being called misogynist got stale after about 2 minutes and he just kept going with it. sigh. i still have hope in the good professor though and he will definitely come through next video. just you wait.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
he's cute so i'll keep watching him.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
syndra's kit lends to very one dimensional builds but i think any hextech item with ludens and lich bane could be pretty ridiculous and effective earlier than roa double tear item

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i would like another overpowered-lichbane patch again, just so I can build it on everyone

Runeglaive-Nashors Ori ftw.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
:riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot::riot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGW9nuhhR8

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I hope Riot Makes That a Feature

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
makes sense, the darkness champ and the manliest champ should counter the girly light champ.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

That is amazing. The truest of hardcounters right there.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Imo they should keep it.

That bug actually makes sense though. Her ult provides vision in a line, tags everyone in vision, and then does damage to everyone it tags. If she can't get that vision, she can't tag them, and therefore can't do the damage.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
like a zed ult?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

i hate women and spent two months making a video about how much i hate them, but, ironically

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ironic misogyny leads to unironic misogyny

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Who cares

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

oh, the lux laser probably works similarly to cone spells like annie's incinerate so if you flash it will still tag you normally. while they playtested it they probably found it really frustrating to flash out of the laser and still get hit by it so they made some patchwork change and forgot about it for years. the video doesn't really attack it from this angle but im almost certain its something like that. lux ult's cast time is also made in such a way that disables (i think all of them besides death, the most final of disable) won't stop it so generally speaking they really hacked that whole spell together.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Radical posted:

so generally speaking they really hacked that whole spell game together.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
speaking of tagging, I miss Darius and Jarvan hard countering flash escapes

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Endorph posted:

ironic misogyny leads to unironic misogyny

wow these new star wars films have really gone down hill

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Neurolimal posted:

speaking of tagging, I miss Darius and Jarvan hard countering flash escapes

No one got madder than an ezreal player who got pulled by Darius after using E. Those fuckers were so used to being able to escape anything, even blitz hooks, that they flipped out when a spell actually took priority over shift.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

can riot please make flash disjoint thank you.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

can riot please make flash disjoint thank you.

counterplay

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
phantoml0rd posted this to snapchat then deleted it. scamming kids out of millions so funny joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wp41PtKzTk

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

What did he do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Owned a CSGO betting website, promoted it without disclosing he owned it, rigged the numbers in real live bets/pots so he would win to help him promote it. Fraud, questions about the enabling/encouragement of underage gambling etc as with the other CSGO betting sites. If you can stand Richard Lewis he did a fairly comprehensive vid on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3ltGjUBUo

• Locked thread