Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss. This is what I've been waiting for.

We need optional angry face, and optional "BOOBS :stare:" face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
how loving dare u

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Where's my Hagakure figma, Max Factory? :colbert:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

DrSunshine posted:

Where's my Hagakure figma, Max Factory? :colbert:

I got one I'm willing to sell. PM for details.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Waiting on Ashido figure.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Behold the power of my quirk: PINBALL WIZARD.

*small metal balls bounce everywhere, wrecking poo poo*
Or if we were goin' by JoJo's Naming;
[Black Knight 2000]

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 24, 2016

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Kuroyama posted:

I got one I'm willing to sell. PM for details.

PM sent, do you accept payment in bitcoin?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Mulderman posted:

Either:

A: You're right and her powers are different.
B: She's a weirdo.

Well, she did have to be convinced to wear pants in that one part of the sports festival where they fought for the headbands. Not only does she not care about being naked--she's fine with sitting bare-assed on her classmates' shoulders.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Gotta admit it's an interesting take that she just embraces it.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Nudists generally go full-tilt once they're nude in public all the time, not just at certain places.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Hagakure's quirk is not invisibility just like Tokoyami's quirk isnt being a cool bird dude. Cementoss' power isnt looking like a cement monster, its power over cement.

Elfgames posted:

or he used muscle form even when he wasn't hurt he's definately the type to create a secret identity for himself and not being hurt might mean he could have done it for as long as he needed. there's no real proof.

Also during the flashbacks his hair is all droopy like his emaciated form.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Nudists generally go full-tilt once they're nude in public all the time, not just at certain places.

I scrolled up from the bottom and thought you were talking about All Might's muscle form.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

KoB posted:

Hagakure's quirk is not invisibility just like Tokoyami's quirk isnt being a cool bird dude. Cementoss' power isnt looking like a cement monster, its power over cement.

Invisibility is her quirk. There's just more to it than simply being invisible.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yeah it's even named as "transparency" or something like that. It isn't like Tokoyami's birdness.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Her quirk is the ability to have no shame.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Blackheart posted:

Yeah it's even named as "transparency" or something like that. It isn't like Tokoyami's birdness.

Does this mean she inadvertently became the traitor when she leaked all her own emails? :ohdear:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Transparency isn't all there is to her quirk, just like having a bird head is just part of birdhead's quirk and ice powers aren't all Icyhot has. If she had the power to turn things invisible she'd probably have used it, unless by being invisible not being all there is to her quirk means she'll develop that ability as part of this training or something.

Or of course unless she's hiding her abilities because she's the traitor.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I still wonder if she has some sort of sensory quirk, since if you don't ignore physics she can't actually see -- eyes can't sense light if it always passes through them. Admittedly this is exactly the sort of thing where you usually ignore physics.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Slime posted:

Transparency isn't all there is to her quirk, just like having a bird head is just part of birdhead's quirk and ice powers aren't all Icyhot has. If she had the power to turn things invisible she'd probably have used it, unless by being invisible not being all there is to her quirk means she'll develop that ability as part of this training or something.

Or of course unless she's hiding her abilities because she's the traitor.

I don't think having a bird head is part of Tokoyami's quirk at all. He just has a bird head.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Yeah. He has crazy shadow powers. Naturally they look like a bird because hes a bird dude.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I hope we see more people with a mismatch of appearance and quirk. So far the only one is Kouda, the rock guy who can talk to animals. Like maybe Tsuyu's little brother actually has magnetism powers or something.

Man I wonder what Kouda's special move is gonna be. I guess he could like train a dangerous wild animal or something?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Begemot posted:

I hope we see more people with a mismatch of appearance and quirk. So far the only one is Kouda, the rock guy who can talk to animals. Like maybe Tsuyu's little brother actually has magnetism powers or something.

Man I wonder what Kouda's special move is gonna be. I guess he could like train a dangerous wild animal or something?

He'll get to control the most wild animal of all: Man.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Spinner is also stated to have quirk in addition to looking like a lizard guy.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Their quirks are usually based on literal translations of the Kanji in their names.

Hagekure's is something like "hidden by leaves".

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fabricated posted:

Their quirks are usually based on literal translations of the Kanji in their names.

So she's gonna be the Hokage?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

She was the Sasuke all along, but we couldn't see it.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
remember people can have multipart quirks so being a bird is also his quirk in addition to darkshadow.

Elfgames fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jul 28, 2016

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Elfgames posted:

remember people can have multipsrt quirks so being a bird is also his quirk in addition to darkshadow.

To be exact it's a result of Quirk Inheritance. One or both of his parents had bird head quirks (Which they would have gotten from one of their parents and so on for a few generations.) in addition one or both of them had quirks related to shadows. When Tokoyami was born he got a mix of quirks that resulted in him having a bird head along with what ever was needed to gain Dark Shadow. (Weather that was his parents quirks mixed to create it or one of them had it.)

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
That or one of his parents had the exact same Quirk of bird head + dark shadow from THEIR parents and the other's quirk wasn't passed on at all, which seems to be pretty common considering Todoroki's siblings.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
or neither parent had them and one or both of their quirks mutated to birdhead and shadow.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fabricated posted:

She's an invisible plant person?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Spoilers are out.

Deku's new special move is kicking, aided by a special powersuit.

Let's get the obvious out of the way: RIDER KICK

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Tokoyami's quirk is having a bird head but human teeth.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
I AM VENGEANCE

I AM THE NIGHT

I AM actually a dude with a name that is actually more angst-ridden than Batman, but who's counting.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This spoiler pic is my favorite one. It is Very Good.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Korean raws

https://manaa.space/post/uploader/Vxap1qBLykEvBbML

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

http://mangafast.online/manga/boku-no-hero-academia/101/1

Garbage scans!

Whoops, Mei's my favorite character now.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

kidcoelacanth posted:

Garbage scans!

"Then show me your costume manual. It must be attached to the costume I, have a license. So I will touch whatever I can."

Truer words, man.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Woof, that is some bad translation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm so excited for Deku's new kick moveset :allears: