Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wouldn't have loving hit anything important anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
his voice fills me with gloomberg

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish russia was soviet and not a parody of the insane hyper-capitalist strawman the USSR defined the united states as during the coldwar

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Venom Snake posted:

i wish russia was soviet and not a parody of the insane hyper-capitalist strawman the USSR defined the united states as during the coldwar

hell, same

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

choomberg gang

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mikey Likes Her

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Al! posted:

this has to be a rejected el-p line

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
Lumberg hosed her?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

crazy cloud posted:

No, hearing different views is not inherently valuable, and nazi punks gently caress off

Are facists what you call people who are prejudiced against the ugly?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thanks tut wherever you are

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Venom Snake posted:

We were that strawman during the 80s and 90s.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mercutio. Tut, dun's the mouse, the constable's own word:
If thou art dun, we'll draw thee from the mire
Of this sir-reverence love, wherein thou stick'st
Up to the ears. Come, we go play hoop.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

We were that strawman during the 80s and 90s.

Even the dark days of Reaganism and thirdwayism doesn't approach having a literal billionaire dictator who hates the poo poo out of minorities and the entire economy being extraction based which is basically just modern feudalism by any other name. I have a decent amount of Russian friends and every single one of them can't wait to get the gently caress out because it's a country run by slavic Donald Trump.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Venom Snake posted:

Even the dark days of Reaganism and thirdwayism doesn't approach having a literal billionaire dictator who hates the poo poo out of minorities and the entire economy being extraction based which is basically just modern feudalism by any other name. I have a decent amount of Russian friends and every single one of them can't wait to get the gently caress out because it's a country run by slavic Donald Trump.

putin also had his kgb friends literally blew up an apartment block of women and children to get elected

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

thanks tut wherever you are

him and gramps are still playing hoop to this day

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theres a whole fresh generation of Bernie Bros who dont know hide nor hair of the Choom Gang

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Malvolio: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. MAGA.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxkcewBEe0

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im astounded we never got an interview from the choom gang

i want to see Anderson Cooper nodding solemnly while Tut talks about how Barry used to gently caress up the blunt rotation

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

paranoid randroid posted:

im astounded we never got an interview from the choom gang

i want to see Anderson Cooper nodding solemnly while Tut talks about how Barry used to gently caress up the blunt rotation

hillaries college and life story is goon.txt and i'm convinced the reason why goons love obama is he's the cool guy people wish they were and the reason goons hate hillary is because self-loathing is a very common trait around here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gramps isnt a snitch

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

hillaries college and life story is goon.txt and i'm convinced the reason why goons love obama is he's the cool guy people wish they were and the reason goons hate hillary is because self-loathing is a very common trait around here

im p sure high school obama was that kid sitting in the back giggling to himself because hes blazed as poo poo, but then he ends up being the valedictorian because he was too smart by half

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

i guess that means if you already like hillary youre already pretty cool guy (puts on sunglasses OH KNOW THEYRE THEY LIVE SUNGLASSES and some jokester put superglue on em)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

paranoid randroid posted:

im p sure high school obama was that kid sitting in the back giggling to himself because hes blazed as poo poo, but then he ends up being the valedictorian because he was too smart by half

well both obama and bill have the curse of their wives being smarter and more qualified than they are.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Venom Snake posted:

hillary really is the platonic ideal of the dweeb nerdlinger without social skills conquering the world, so of course reddit looks up to the bully jock lol

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

Timotheous Venture posted:

With all the orange yam man's tweets and whatnot, is there any way to find out how many of the favorites and retweets are from actual real people as opposed to scripted bots and fake accounts?

There's not a way to specifically determine that, but on the other hand, out of 322 million people I'm not surprised .01% agreed with him.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i put on THEY LIVE glasses and now all the billboards just say "TOO WOKE"

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

*click*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9PYIb0H2o

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh yeah i guess the idiot bargain bin Father Coughlin still exists

uh

trump is a mess?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Paul Ryan weeps bitterly into a bowl of cereal at 3 am; his cell phone is still ringing with aides calling him that the GOP has been robbed so blind they lost Reagan

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
They GOP wouldve run Robo-Nixon but he was so pissed that people kept comparing him to Trump he refused

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Argh if no brakes why sparks?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Venom Snake posted:

Paul Ryan weeps bitterly into a bowl of cereal at 3 am; his cell phone is still ringing with aides calling him that the GOP has been robbed so blind they lost Reagan

Reince Priebus is the David Cameron of the GOP. He saw the viral strain of rear end in a top hat Conservative eating it's way through the party from Goldwater to Nixon to Atwater to Reagan to Quayle to W and decided to triple-distill it and summon forth Palin and Trump. This poo poo isn't new. It's the same old absolutist horseshit they've peddled for 50 loving years but this time the hammer didn't land on thin air when they spun the cylinder and pulled the trigger. These fuckers have been playing Russian Roulette they forgot there's still a bullet in there. They hosed up their Lucy football act, thinking they'd rope everyone in with Trump but nominate Bush anyway but Trump just loving stole the football and kicked Lucy in the cooch out of spite before running away as fast as he could.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Argh if no brakes why sparks?

They bought Trump Co. ball bearing?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Glumslinger posted:

They bought Trump Co. ball bearing?

The only balls attached to Trump

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

The only balls attached to Trump

Relevant from the DNC thread https://youtu.be/Rxf8-E2v9og

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

:golfclap::golfclap:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

So, Trump: good or bad? What do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i'm ~undecided~

• Locked thread