Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

No it's true and gently caress you for a million years for suggesting otherwise!!!! :argh:

that was for chop but you post to fast. but you're a liar too but for reasons i haven't bothered to figure out yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

I only melt down over snipers that blow my head off even though I got the first shot in.

get rekt nerd

http://i.imgur.com/69eLxQ1.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
i fully suggest watching that gif frame by frame. its pure unfiltered destiny and complete horseshit. :v:

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
how did that shot get no flinch?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

scaterry posted:

how did that shot get no flinch?

oh it flinched. right into that poor sob's head.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

oh it flinched. right into that poor sob's head.

What the gently caress
:psyduck:

Side note: What is going on with handcannons? My Lord High Fixer doesn't seem to hit the shots it normally does

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

destiny fuggen owns and somebody please carry me through HMKF

bone krew what up

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.
There is a few Rise of Iron Screenshot leaks

I cant tell if its pulled from the Xbox One or PS4 versions of the game tho

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Bro I've had so many meltdowns itt I look like jabba the hut irl

Yeah well I look like Pizza the Hut let's fight!

(my destiny dood is on the left)

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Grind out CoE/PoE for sweet sweet HoJ rank up guns.

Surely you mean class items.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

So some reddit sperg did a huge research thing on match making. His work tracking about a gajillion games just showed what we already knew. You get grouped based on how well youve been playing lately i.e. where you're scoring on your team except in trials where you get grouped primarily on card wins and other 3v3 modes mainly elimination which apparently has no discernable pattern.

No actual data on how many games it bases this number on or how many games youd need to finish last or whatever to get easier games.

Pretty much just confirms what we already knew. Only suprising thing is thst it appears if you're say the 7th best player in a 12 man lobby youre going to get teamed with numbers 8-12 rather than a mix. Doesnt explain how a lobby can have its teams shuffled how it does though.

There was a bunch of words and graphs and stuff.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Surely you mean class items.

:suicide:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/zlY9Fbi.gifv

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

:five:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

You have my axe

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

:vince:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

lol look how many shots you are missing using hand cannons

also destiny still giving me the beaver

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

(man, editing video in Photoshop is slick, thanks for the suggestion whoever that was!)

edit: :v:

Obsurveyor fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jul 28, 2016

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

Disclaimer, I'm testing my gif right now:

http://i.imgur.com/25owzNS.gifv

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

That Omolon sniper looks pretty cool with that scope. That's from the gunsmith, right?

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

Mill Village posted:

That Omolon sniper looks pretty cool with that scope. That's from the gunsmith, right?

Yup. During its glory days. Also this:

http://i.imgur.com/KoArNnK.gifv

MarshyMcFly fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 28, 2016

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Maker Of Shoes posted:

that was for chop but you post to fast. but you're a liar too but for reasons i haven't bothered to figure out yet

same fire rate.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Bob NewSCART posted:

ITT we have a bunch of loving retards, end of story

To be fair this is every games thread. And that's why it's entertaining as gently caress.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I stopped playing and reading this thread a year ago.

I recently started both back up and it's way more fun. gently caress nerd. Gimme retards every post, every day.

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Please put this in the OP thank you

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Booties posted:

I stopped playing and reading this thread a year ago.

I recently started both back up and it's way more fun. gently caress nerd. Gimme retards every post, every day.

I don't know what's better, the meltdowns or the meltdowns

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Probably the meltdowns

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

I don't know what's better, the meltdowns or the meltdowns

Same
Fire
Rate

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I'm trying to do The First Curse quest right now. Wow. This Imprecation gun is bad.

e: Just had 6 hs kills. I kill the 7th with a hs after we win the match. Doesn't count :smithicide:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Someone buy me a new av please

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Someone buy me a new av please

Someome make the xim have blue lights.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Blackfyre posted:

One thing that I don't get is why this game doesn't really seem to be taken all that seriously in Europe, UK deffo. Never seem to find many people playing raids etc in the UK always get US players even when picking up pubbies.

At least here in Italy all the pro-reviewers, ex-pro-reviewers and head honchos of the gaming blog shitposters decided that it was just a game for calladooders and proceed to poo poo over it, poo poo over it when there are new news, and telling people to go and spend 2$ on tactical military FPS for steam nobody but sperglords plays. Basically it's like the brown sea back there on bungie.net, but in mariospeak.

In any case there is a decent chunk of people using facebook.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

limaCAT posted:

At least here in Italy all the pro-reviewers, ex-pro-reviewers and head honchos of the gaming blog shitposters decided that it was just a game for calladooders and proceed to poo poo over it, poo poo over it when there are new news, and telling people to go and spend 2$ on tactical military FPS for steam nobody but sperglords plays. Basically it's like the brown sea back there on bungie.net, but in mariospeak.

In any case there is a decent chunk of people using facebook.

Its true there seem to be more tweens/teens playing it over here as they think its like call of duty but then also get bored and leave.

Edge liked it though but they always always love Bungie.

So after reading this thread some more I'm taking away that this is a dead bad game with just those who have poor connections playing so theres no point getting Rise of Iron because its a bad game that is no fun with a dwindling playerbase that will drop more with RoI

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Blackfyre posted:

So after reading this thread some more I'm taking away that this is a dead bad game with just those who have poor connections playing so theres no point getting Rise of Iron because its a bad game that is no fun with a dwindling playerbase that will drop more with RoI

Basically this thread is a giant honeypot to weed out the pissiest and most whiney posters from the Games sub forum.

We are all paid a lot of money by Lowtax each month to reel them in, induce a meltdown and then they leave/get banned.

If you feel thats something you want to be a part of then i suggest you buy a few copies of the game and settle in.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

hitchensgoespop posted:

Basically this thread is a giant honeypot to weed out the pissiest and most whiney posters from the Games sub forum.

We are all paid a lot of money by Lowtax each month to reel them in, induce a meltdown and then they leave/get banned.

If you feel thats something you want to be a part of then i suggest you buy a few copies of the game and settle in.

Depends on if the pay is greater than the cost to buy the game. Isn't there that guy with like 16 copies here too

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fuark i played like dogshit tonight.

Anyone else have those days where no matter what you do you get supered or no scope stunted on time and time again.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Fuark i played like dogshit tonight.

Anyone else have those days where no matter what you do you get supered or no scope stunted on time and time again.

Yeah and it usually comes down to me be tired as poo poo or the connection gods not taking favour on me.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Noice

limaCAT posted:

but in mariospeak

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Bob NewSCART posted: