Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Baloogan posted:

SANDERS
IS
LOST

and I TOLD YOU HE WOULD LOSE HALF A YEAR AGO

congrats on correctly predicting a lovely thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Baloogan posted:

SANDERS
IS
LOST

and I TOLD YOU HE WOULD LOSE HALF A YEAR AGO

Congrats! This is my meltdown post.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
seriouspost i didnt expect the rest of the democratic party to be so gosh darn mean after they beat bernie. i mean geez i know he made her work for it but no one is going to apologize for wanting a leftist candidate for the democratic ticket

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

hail birdie

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Alereon posted:

seriouspost i didnt expect the rest of the democratic party to be so gosh darn mean after they beat bernie. i mean geez i know he made her work for it but no one is going to apologize for wanting a leftist candidate for the democratic ticket

You should troll sometimes, it'll help you get over your loss.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Bip Roberts posted:

You should troll sometimes, it'll help you get over your loss.
im eating some patriotic skittles instead

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Alereon posted:

There were a whole lot of young people with entirely too much hope.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Alereon posted:

These reactionaries gotta come out of the closet some how

The DNC was full of them

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

These reactionaries gotta come out of the closet some how

The DNC was full of them

"We're the good ones!" got real sour real quick once an actual mostly good one got noticed. Maybe... maybe this is where independents come from...

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

The Kingfish posted:

There were a whole lot of young people with entirely too much hope.

if you were around in 2008, the same happened but the preferred candidate won. it felt really good when obama won especially for young people, and then uhhhh his administration happened.

Karl Barks has issued a correction as of 16:36 on Jul 27, 2016

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Karl Barks posted:

if you were around in 2008, the opposite happened. it felt really good when obama won especially for young people, and then uhhhh his administration happened.

the McCain/Palin administration didn't happen.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

MariusLecter posted:

Instead of far-right we got center-right. Problem is we voted for center-left. :v:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

MariusLecter posted:

god, we'd have probably been at war with russia by now

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

which would have been a good thing, because Russia is evil and trying to hack us. NEXT THEY'LL BE HACKING THE VOTING MACHINES!

how dare russia interfere in the sovereign internal affairs of another country

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

If you would like to continue to avoid war with Russia, then I have the candidate for you.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Ahummmm well it's official...... Hillary is the nominee.......... Looks like it's "curtains" for this wrinkly old gently caress :twisted:

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wizard Master posted:

Ahummmm well it's official...... Hillary is the nominee.......... Looks like it's "curtains" for this wrinkly old gently caress :twisted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

Was wondering where you've been since she accepted the nom

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

This still isn't a very good argument. When even now everything still comes down to the Douche and Turd hypothesis, perhaps there is a larger problem.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Sylink posted:

This still isn't a very good argument. When even now everything still comes down to the Douche and Turd hypothesis, perhaps there is a larger problem.

It's actually a very good argument you whiny piss baby.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i can't believe there are still hillaries about trying to pretend the dnc wasn't acting as a wing of hillary's campaign lol: http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/25/what-we-know-so-far-about-wikileaks-dncleaks/

i just saw the snopes fact-check about the supposed chair-throwing incident in nevada. turns out it was lies reported uncritically by the media. odd how DWS and the DNC gave strength to those lies when they had no evidence the chair-throwing ever actually happened :shrug:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/758521277380431872*

*For Hillary

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

:yeah:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

glad you agree the DNC rigged the primary in hillary's favor, if only more hillaries were so level-headed

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Condiv posted:

glad you agree the DNC rigged the primary in hillary's favor, if only more hillaries were so level-headed

You joke but I wasn't being ironic.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

mariuslecter is here to set the record straight

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/BakedBoons/status/755557104669327360

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

It's actually a very good argument you whiny piss baby.

When people voted for Obama in 2008, they were voting for a lot more than "not Republican."

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Wizard Master posted:

So...... that would make Trump the next President then.

Guess people should start practicing their nazi salutes.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Condiv posted:

i can't believe there are still hillaries about trying to pretend the dnc wasn't acting as a wing of hillary's campaign lol: http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/25/what-we-know-so-far-about-wikileaks-dncleaks/

i just saw the snopes fact-check about the supposed chair-throwing incident in nevada. turns out it was lies reported uncritically by the media. odd how DWS and the DNC gave strength to those lies when they had no evidence the chair-throwing ever actually happened :shrug:

Shhh shh sh sh. It's all over. Now it's time for ~unity~

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I liked this article a lot

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-debbie-wasserman-schultz-226352

This isn't about the results of a primary; this isn't about fairness. This is about corruption and incompetence.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
:same:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sup bernouts. I hope you're all getting in on the prime trolling opportunities. there's gold in them Hills.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

InterFaced posted:

Sup bernouts. I hope you're all getting in on the prime trolling opportunities. there's gold in them Hills.

Talking about third parties does seem to get the Hill Shills easily riled. Like putty in your hands at that point...

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Winners don't get riled, only losers get riled

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

loquacius posted:

I liked this article a lot

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-debbie-wasserman-schultz-226352

This isn't about the results of a primary; this isn't about fairness. This is about corruption and incompetence.

this article is loving hilarious

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

InterFaced posted:

haha sure thing corn cob

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Winners don't get riled, only losers get riled

In their hearts they are losers of the GE already and have been since they adopted the "at least Hillary's not Trump" strategy

Breadallelogram posted:

this article is loving hilarious

For the lazy and/or butthurt, the first thing it talks about is that DWS was sent to ask Joe Biden to fundraise for the DNC in four different ways, and instead of bringing any of those four things up she asked him to (a) fundraise for her personal reelection campaign and (b) put in an appearance at her daughter's bat mitzvah, as though he were a struggling local cover band or Kim Kardashian impersonator

and it only gets more incompetent from there

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

loquacius posted:

In their hearts they are losers of the GE already and have been since they adopted the "at least Hillary's not Trump" strategy

For the lazy and/or butthurt, the first thing it talks about is that DWS was sent to ask Joe Biden to fundraise for the DNC in four different ways, and instead of bringing any of those four things up she asked him to (a) fundraise for her personal reelection campaign and (b) put in an appearance at her daughter's bat mitzvah, as though he were a struggling local cover band or Kim Kardashian impersonator

and it only gets more incompetent from there

Debbie was not good at her job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Breadallelogram posted:

Debbie was not good at her job.

• Locked thread