Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bacontotem is the ultimate overwatch stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

Honestly Moonmoon has ruined 90% of streamers for me, everyone else (even Seagull and Annemunition lately) seem to be salty as gently caress in comparison

Lassiz the Zarya he plays with a lot is also pretty entertaining.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?

Nehru the Damaja posted:

God, Surefour is uniquely unpleasant to watch stream. Just a real edgy, shouty, salty fuckin' dude at all times.

Surefour is cool, one of my favorite streamers to watch. He's one of the few pros to consistently solo queue, and he's generally pretty chill. But I find his overly exaggerated whines at the times he's salty to be funny, just enough salt for flavor and that he's actually genuinely invested in winning but doesn't cross the line to invective or abuse. He also has some genuinely hilarious solo queue moments with the teams he ends up on, and I like that he comes up with plans out loud so that the stream can understand his thinking and see if he manages to execute it.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I like hearing timthetatman yelling through comms on moonmoons stream more than i enjoy watching tim's stream.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Chipshajen is the best ow streamer out there. Dude is super chill and fun to watch.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?

keyframe posted:

Chipshajen is the best ow streamer out there. Dude is super chill and fun to watch.

Usually groups with HarryHook too who is similarly cool. And HarryHook's laugh is amazing.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

MacheteZombie posted:

I like hearing timthetatman yelling through comms on moonmoons stream more than i enjoy watching tim's stream.

Loud = Funny

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODlLUl05QUk

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I typically watch Ster, Seagull, and MOONMOON.

Whatever you do don't watch steel.

Edit: Tim is not funny. Just loud. And annoying.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!
I admit to prefering to play Overwatch myself and do not watch streamers. Occasional funny highlights, yes but I'd only ever be interested in a stream that really goes over strategy and tactics but doesn't also qualify as "Reaper Plays Overwatch".

Although I'd watch the gently caress out of a "Overwatch play's Overwatch" with the actual voice actors being in character.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Sometimes I watch Steel just to laugh at how loving mad at video games he gets. Pretty sure that's the only reason anyone actually watches him

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

^^^He's also not that great, relative to other pros/streamers, haha. Maybe people like to make fun of him in his chat?

MacheteZombie posted:

This is me. I am this person too, lmao.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

FaustianQ posted:

I admit to prefering to play Overwatch myself and do not watch streamers. Occasional funny highlights, yes but I'd only ever be interested in a stream that really goes over strategy and tactics but doesn't also qualify as "Reaper Plays Overwatch".

Although I'd watch the gently caress out of a "Overwatch play's Overwatch" with the actual voice actors being in character.

Apparently McCree's voice actor plays the game and occasionally says "IT'S HIGH NOON" just to gently caress with people. :allears:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

FranktheBank posted:

I am the 10%.

I always sort by # of viewers so it would take me approximately 4 years to scroll down to your stream, sry

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Same but Tim and poke on the same team

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I also like the fact that MOONMOON, Ster, and Seagull, don't have face cams.

zombikingpin
Nov 24, 2013

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Apparently McCree's voice actor plays the game and occasionally says "IT'S HIGH NOON" just to gently caress with people. :allears:

Except the other team can't hear your voice comms........

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Bolow posted:

Lassiz the Zarya he plays with a lot is also pretty entertaining.

i've been a fan of Lassiz for a year or two now cause of Smite. he's a cool dudebro dude. i'm sad he didn't go to SWC last year.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

teagone posted:

This is me. I am this person too, lmao.

:dva: :hf: :dva:

pakman posted:

I also like the fact that MOONMOON, Ster, and Seagull, don't have face cams.

Face cams are dumb

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

zombikingpin posted:

Doesn't matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68uWlNjm4lA

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
ster is the best

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

zombikingpin posted:

I said "people," not subhuman red team scum. :colbert:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

zombikingpin posted:

That's the point.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Bolow posted:

Sometimes I watch Steel just to laugh at how loving mad at video games he gets. Pretty sure that's the only reason anyone actually watches him

He's unbearable, I can't even laugh about it. If you're having so little fun why don't you go do something else, dude?!?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

MacheteZombie posted:

:dva: :hf: :dva:

Face cams are dumb

They are dumb, but they are prevalent for a reason. People like to see the people they are "interactin" with

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

They are dumb, but they are prevalent for a reason. People like to see the people they are "interactin" with

I get why streamers I have them, I don't really get why viewers demand them so much.

MoonMoon gets told to buy a cam for his stream all the time (I'm sure some/most of it is troll/joking these days). As someone watching someone play games I really only need to see the game and hear the player comment on their actions, thoughts, tips, etc.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Bolow posted:

I played a match with steel in comp and he spent half of the game talking about how much he hates memers so i just kept saying a bunch of 2005 internet memes

we also got Stomped Into The Dirt

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Only if they're pretty.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Papercut posted:

Only if they're pretty.

or boobs

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I mean, boobs are pretty

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Papercut posted:

He's unbearable, I can't even laugh about it. If you're having so little fun why don't you go do something else, dude?!?

I can't stand to watch more than like a round at most because he's just a miserable gently caress. Watching Surefour queue into him on his smurf account and watching both streams at the same time was loving hilarious though

Ruggington posted:

I played a match with steel in comp and he spent half of the game talking about how much he hates memers so i just kept saying a bunch of 2005 internet memes

we also got Stomped Into The Dirt

Probably why Splyce kicked his rear end out after like one weekend :v:

Bolow fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 28, 2016

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Just had my best comp match yet as Tracer. Four golds right up until the last round where I dropped to bronze on objective time. Managed to win the first round for my team by fighting off a Lucio, Soldier, and Pharah that trickled in during overtime while the rest of my team was respawning(made sure to emote right as the match ended because sometimes you gotta brag). Ended up going up pretty much an entire rank.

Canemacar fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 28, 2016

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I really can't believe how just changing D.Va's defense matrix made her so loving amazing but here we are

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it nullifies her biggest weakness (her big stupid robot head) and makes her into a legit tank that can help a team push forward, plus it basically nullifies a lot of ults for free

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

verbal enema posted:

they were on a tiny curb

Yeah just lots of weirdness that's hard to know at a glance in combat. Like a curb might save you but being one step up on a staircase won't, because that's vastly different than a curb of course. Just some anomalies that I feel make it not totally intuitive as to what the hammer will hit/not hit when you ult.

But it's NBD and he's still one of my top played characters whom I love.

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

Are there any notable PS4 streamers worth watching?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Macaluso posted:

I really can't believe how just changing D.Va's defense matrix made her so loving amazing but here we are

It's almost as if letting someone use the best defensive skill in the game basically whenever they want makes them powerful in most to all situations!

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

bubbapook posted:

lol

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

bubbapook posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

https://gfycat.com/SpectacularKindheartedAmericanrobin

CATCH PHRASE