Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm so confused how the narrative changed this quickly from "Trump is a thin-skinned dummy who will get in to a pissing contest with Putin and start WW3" to "Trump isn't tough enough on these Russians, we need to stand up to Putin ASAP"

Is Hillary going to call them The Evil Empire before the end of the week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Look at this fukkin' bump:

http://96.127.53.23/election/

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Media is getting nervous. Their bias is glaringly obvious to all non-sheep.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

L-Boned posted:

Media is getting nervous. Their bias is glaringly obvious to all non-sheep.

Serious journalists are writing that Trump committed treason for a joke tweet.

This year is so insanely amazing I cannot imagine it getting better- but it always does.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The holocaust probably happened

But who can say for certain

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
when you think about it, 6 million is a pretty big number

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This town ain't big enough for more than one sheriff

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
What kind of alien freak do you have to be to break down in tears of joy over hillary getting the nomination? These people fill me with disgust and revulsion

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Zippy the Bummer posted:

What kind of alien freak do you have to be to break down in tears of joy over hillary getting the nomination? These people fill me with disgust and revulsion

THey'll never comprehend why they've lost when Donald swears in next year.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zippy the Bummer posted:

They're as rabid and zealot as the evangelists that break into tongues and seizures in southern baptist churches. Except their god is baba yaga.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
hey freak futanari if you're reading this your next "waifu hunter" steam review better have a trump reference

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

a retard posted:

hey freak futanari if you're reading this your next "waifu hunter" steam review better have a trump reference

It's hard to find a game that is anime as hell and which is ALSO about building walls

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Freak Futanari posted:

It's hard to find a game that is anime as hell and which is ALSO about building walls

political machine 2016 is on steam i think

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Freak Futanari posted:

when you find it, link that poo poo because i'll buy it unironically

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Actually, maybe i should cash in on Trumpamania and make a visual novel about dating cute anime girls in MAGA hats, and get it on Steam

What are the laws like on using presidential candidates in games? I know there have been games with Obama in them and stuff so

texasmed
May 27, 2004
killary supporters are scared and hoping Americans don't vote. election tampering if you ask me

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Freak Futanari posted:

Actually, maybe i should cash in on Trumpamania and make a visual novel about dating cute anime girls in MAGA hats, and get it on Steam

What are the laws like on using presidential candidates in games? I know there have been games with Obama in them and stuff so

Ask any of these guys

http://store.steampowered.com/app/494110/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/404620/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/434870/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/495300/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/233720/

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

I am feeling so unbelievably good about all this winning :smugdon:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Okay so if i DID make a dating sim about going to Trump University to learn to build the biggest walls (in order to keep out the wretched Hillzilla, sorta like in Attack on Titan), what kinda Steam backgrounds and emoticons should it have

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Seems legit!

Freak Futanari posted:

Okay so if i DID make a dating sim about going to Trump University to learn to build the biggest walls (in order to keep out the wretched Hillzilla, sorta like in Attack on Titan), what kinda Steam backgrounds and emoticons should it have

I'm not entirely sure how how that question should be answered, but I'd say REAL AMERICAN FOOD like hamburgers with eggs on them and ketchup flavored potato chips. Oh, and it should be set in a loving huge and luxurious house. The huger and more luxurious the better. Maybe the protagonist starts out living somewhere a loser would like, like a mid-century ranch or something.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I couldn't be more excited to give my support to the nexteenth president of the united states of america:

Donald J Trump

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

I couldn't be more excited to give my support to the nexteenth president of the united states of america:

Donald J Trump

TOWER THIS MAN

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Glad you have found the emperor's peace

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

reallivedinosaur posted:

Donald J Trump

WITNESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
I don't make stupid bets and I know a winner when I see it. I'm here to Trumpify!

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

:toxx: for Trump.

I can't wait to be tired of winning.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

gently caress it. I'm ready to make American great again too.

Let's do this poo poo. :smugdon:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Welcome new brothers and sisters!

There's punch and cake, (provided you have punch and cake at home, at this time, or are willing to go get some.)

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Weltlich posted:

There's punch and cake, (provided you have punch and cake at home, at this time, or are willing to go get some.)

bootstraps and all that

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
After Hillary's speech I literally do not understand how anyone can think she is human / capable of winning.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

This is the face of the DNC. How enthused they are for Hillary!

We can't lose. This reminds me of that one crowd picture of romney in 2012. Except there are people standing. Those people are not cheering however, they're booing and chanting against her.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I will reaffirm my Page 1 toxx for Trump on this page, Page 35.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
WITNESSS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I am still toxxed for Trump and it owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yesterday I met an old man who asked me what I thought about the election. When I told him I was excited for Trump's conquest of America and the surrounding regions, he shook my hand and we exchanged somber nods.

A real Trump connection.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Weltlich posted:

Yes. Welcome Patriots.

Together WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

I bought the hat in July (pirated, because I cannot contribute) AND I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump will be death of us in Europe, but I have bullet-proof vests for each of my family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Der Kyhe posted:

Trump will be death of us in Europe, but I have bullet-proof vests for each of my family

If Trump wins, it's going in your braciole. AUTISM

• Locked thread