Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Nuebot posted:

What kind of poo poo phone shuts off at 112?

A brave phone, a good phone, a phone that was willing to kill itself in an attempt to prevent a post that will lead to 3 goddamn pages of "Well, its THIS temperature where I am" chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Edit: nm

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SiKboy posted:

A brave phone, a good phone, a phone that was willing to kill itself in an attempt to prevent a post that will lead to 3 goddamn pages of "Well, its THIS temperature where I am" chat.

:911:

A good snipe

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Electrical Fire posted:

I've seen an iPhone shut off while sitting in the sun at around 25 C, which Google tells me is nowhere near 112 F.

iPhones apparently also stop functioning at really low temperatures (like 15° F) too.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Lurking Haro posted:

Time to play with video editing!
https://streamable.com/jsxn

Oh dear god that's perfect.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

I remember seeing this one one Smoking Gun Presents once. She's saying something along the lines of "gently caress youuuu" as she falls. Drunk as a skunk.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Is this from Michael Fox's sex tape?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Some good ones in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQpPdkd0B6M

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Good lord, all those loving idiots at the gym. Where were the staff?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Zero One posted:

Some good ones in here

"Put that away sir!"
"Absolutely not."

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've always been curious about this. How much can the gym staff do about idiots doing exercises that are sure to injure them eventually?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

I just wanted to say I finished this today and it was worth every minute. It's amazing.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

belt posted:

I've always been curious about this. How much can the gym staff do about idiots doing exercises that are sure to injure them eventually?

Or worse, damage the equipment.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

3:42 is just beautiful

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I'm impressed, she made it a quarter of the way around the pool without falling in

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

God drat, everyone needs to listen to this. The content is great, and so's the reader

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

belt posted:

They should at least step up to avoid "Your honour, my client was injured as a direct result of the lack of supervision by the gym staff and wish to sue for $1000zillion dollars."

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
That's gotta be made up. I honestly can't believe anyone who can use a computer is retarded enough to send a girl 200 emails in 24 hours. It's just impossible. That's like one every few minutes gently caress no.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Gorilla Salad posted:

They should at least step up to avoid "Your honour, my client was injured as a direct result of the lack of supervision by the gym staff and wish to sue for $1000zillion dollars."

They have insurance who stomps those claims out.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

That's gotta be made up. I honestly can't believe anyone who can use a computer is retarded enough to send a girl 200 emails in 24 hours. It's just impossible. That's like one every few minutes gently caress no.

Well lah dee dah look who never had a horrifically awkward high school experience they wish had never happened

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Somfin posted:

Well lah dee dah look who never had a horrifically awkward high school experience they wish had never happened

:same:

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Surely the guy wearing the hard hat and using two machines at the same time was taking the piss out of it. Surely?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/LE8BWIH.mp4

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bukkake videos getting right to the point nowadays huh?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Sentient Data posted:

God drat, everyone needs to listen to this. The content is great, and so's the reader
It's like watching a nut shot spiral into a series of escalating poo poo until there's a car wreck that causes a chunk of a car to fly off and in turn cause a horrible train wreck and then the train wreck gets with a prostitute in the end absolutely convinced the prostitute is a virgin that loves the train wreck.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Parts Kit posted:

It's like watching a nut shot spiral into a series of escalating poo poo until there's a car wreck that causes a chunk of a car to fly off and in turn cause a horrible train wreck and then the train wreck gets with a prostitute in the end absolutely convinced the prostitute is a virgin that loves the train wreck.

i need a way to reach out to mods and ask if we can just post ramen pictures on the dumbest E/N threads

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Parts Kit posted:

A $3,500 prostitute. Paid in clothes.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Lurking Haro posted:

Time to play with video editing!
https://streamable.com/jsxn

:neckbeard::h: Thank you!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's nice to see those January gym memes aren't an exaggeration.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Kennel posted:

It's nice to see those January gym memes aren't an exaggeration.

Except for the fatty isn't that just cross-fit?

Nicaden
Feb 17, 2012
More Rio related schadenfreude. Remember that article I posted about that athlete getting harassed by police at his apartment. Apparently they came back again, and now he and his girlfriend decided that it might be a good idea to go to Canada instead.

The story is here.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/sport/nz-couple-escape-rio-after-multiple-police-run-ins-2016072910#axzz4FkfWYZEE

More Rio related schadenfreude: A Channel 9 news crew arrived in Rio, and not even a hour in the area, a group of transvestites tried to steal their camera equipment in broad daylight and on the same block as a few police officers.

http://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/07/26/channel-nine-reporter-christine-ahern-mugged-in-rio/

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Gorilla Salad posted:

I was at the gym two days ago and a woman got on the leg press machine (the one where the seat is on a rail and you push against a plate with your feet to move the seat back and lift weights) and seemed utterly baffled by it. It was a 30 minute workout zone with a light to let you know when to change stations, so I actually know that she spent a good 5 minutes sitting at the machine staring at the plate and weights before finally getting off. Earlier, she was doing the stations backwards and skipping the step boxes between machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKZlUfuwgZo

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Gorilla Salad posted:

I sometimes intentionally use gym equipment wrong and act puzzled by it when I notice one friend there and I want to make him laugh and literally no one who has ever seen me sitting backwards on a rowing machine has stopped me. The gym staff know me, and presumably this bit, but I occasionally wonder if the various randos don't step in because they secretly want to see me get fired off a treadmill.

Conversely, I have stepped in when other people have been doing something clearly wrong, and they generally take the correction and thank you.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Meh...you signed the waiver...gym staff are there to sell personal training services, you're on your own!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

chitoryu12 posted:

I was at the gym two days ago and a woman got on the leg press machine (the one where the seat is on a rail and you push against a plate with your feet to move the seat back and lift weights) and seemed utterly baffled by it. It was a 30 minute workout zone with a light to let you know when to change stations, so I actually know that she spent a good 5 minutes sitting at the machine staring at the plate and weights before finally getting off. Earlier, she was doing the stations backwards and skipping the step boxes between machines.

Did you offer help?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Subjunctive posted:

Did you offer help?

I was about to as my circuit took me near her, but she just got up and wordlessly walked off.

In general she seemed very confused about how the circuit even worked. There's signs all over the area explaining how the circuit is done and reminding people not to just use the machines however and whenever they want (because it messes with anyone actually performing the routine), but she just kept slowly making her way backwards. I thought she had it when she moved back over to the leg press because it's the first machine, but nope. She just sat there for 5 minutes and then walked away.

She may have been high, I dunno. Didn't talk to anybody and didn't acknowledge anybody except for creepy staring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Like some poor schlup making minimum wage wants to have an argument with a customer about proper use of the equipment.