Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Internaut! posted:

do you guys think hilary fans care that she was on board with barry goldwater's "re-segregate america" platform

or do you think they've even heard his name before

it's conveniently ignored

i mean who wasn't crazy racist as a teenager, right? hahaha

...right?

......guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LiG0AE8zdTU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oeYKFRV34kY

This election is just a rerun of Lyndon BANE Johnson vs Barry Pisswater. Conservative white males are all like "I am real upset about the government telling us the browns have civil rights, so we need smaller government that won't tell me to stop being a racist prick." Everyone else was like, lol, nope owned.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Internaut! posted:

do you guys think hilary fans care that she was on board with barry goldwater's "re-segregate america" platform

or do you think they've even heard his name before

Because of a thing that I think is way more common among Dem thinkers than Republicans- where you find one likable thing about a previous opponent to beat your current opponent with- young modern dems think Goldwater was one of the mythical 'last good Republicans'

See also John McCain suddenly being a man deserving of great respect now. Or saying with a straight face "Guys! George Bush thinks Trump is bad!"

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i know, it's pathetic, its like a woman fondly recalling her past abusive boyfriends only because her current boyfriend is on a meth binge and has been raping and beating her for 3 days straight

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Spoondick posted:

i know, it's pathetic, its like a woman fondly recalling her past abusive boyfriends only because her current boyfriend is on a meth binge and has been raping and beating her for 3 days straight

:eyepop:

thx 4 da brief glimpse into the mind of a hill person

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

oh word?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

in this anaolgy the girlfriend is Democratic voters and the past abusive boyfriend is the Clintons, and Obama's economy is been what has been raping and beating us for 3 days (eight years) straight

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

in this anaolgy the girlfriend is Democratic voters and the past abusive boyfriend is the Clintons, and Obama's economy is been what has been raping and beating us for 3 days (eight years) straight

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! So this is the rape culture people are always mentioning

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

sorry guys, gotta check my male privelege... im almost pretty sure trump never raped anyone and i deeply regret any offense my statement may have caused

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Spoondick posted:

sorry guys, gotta check my male privelege... im almost pretty sure trump never raped anyone and i deeply regret any offense my statement may have caused

It's always funny when people who don't get gbs try to prentend they're being "wacky" and fun and are totally not melting down and are as erect as a gigantic wax candle you goddamn rapists fuuuuuukkkkk youuuuuuuuuu

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spoondick posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

RobattoJesus posted:

It's always funny when people who don't get gbs try to prentend they're being "wacky" and fun and are totally not melting down and are as erect as a gigantic wax candle you goddamn rapists fuuuuuukkkkk youuuuuuuuuu

This is why we need to stand up for the rights of GBS natives and build a wall around the forum to control these unpredictable immigrants.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
:canada:
full informative video: https://www.facebook.com/cbcnews/videos/10154473614494604/

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This is why we need to stand up for the rights of GBS natives and build a wall around the forum to control these unpredictable immigrants.

make gbs great again, build the wall and make brown moses pay for it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hillary received an endorsement from slayer, presumably because of her relationship with lucifer

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

She posed for that picture, case closed

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

isnt the one dude hispanic?

hillary would ban slayer tomorrow if she could

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hail Satan.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I hope both candidates are rendered incapable of running for office somehow

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJv5f6WqzV4

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

She's always ready to run just in case that ghost of that Syrian kid comes after her again

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

RobattoJesus posted:

It's always funny when people who don't get gbs

You are as anoying as fyad idiots telling people they do not "get" fyad.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-washington-post-credentials-224281

Future president Donald J. Trump, chief executive responsible for releasing important information about executive actions and policies to the American public via the press, making the unprecedented decision to revoke the press credentials of the Washington Post in retaliation for them requesting the public disclosure of documents detailing fraudulent activity at Trump University.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Capitalism is the one true way in America.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Spoondick posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-washington-post-credentials-224281

Future president Donald J. Trump, chief executive responsible for releasing important information about executive actions and policies to the American public via the press, making the unprecedented decision to revoke the press credentials of the Washington Post in retaliation for them requesting the public disclosure of documents detailing fraudulent activity at Trump University.

Cool article from 10 news cycles ago, no one care or remembers. Russia hacks and email is the hot poo poo for this week.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Yes, but personally I find that very milkytoast.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
“I am no fan of President Obama, but to show you how dishonest the phony Washington Post is, they wrote, ‘Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting’ as their headline,” Trump said. “Sad!”

thats the sort of stuff wapo actually runs these days because they're just buzzfeed now

buying a storied newspaper, gutting it, packing it with retards and expecting to still have access to POTUS is pretty silly

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

whew, i reread my post and almost panicked when i misread washington post as washington times, but fortunately the washington times still has their press credentials

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Cartouche posted:

You are as anoying as fyad idiots telling people they do not "get" fyad.

I don't know what this is because I have never been to fyad because I don't get it.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I feel like getting Hillary as president would be the closest to a royal family the states ever could have and gently caress that noise.

A coworker said he saw gifs of bill playing with balloons and it was so great and that was a good enough reason to vote for Hillary. I told him to stop talking because he was making me angry

I was watching the speech with kaine and I was just.. So grossed out by how much they were glorifying Hillary. But I've never seen DNC speeches so maybe that's just what the convention is like??

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

it's her turn

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
but i get all my facts from the washington post now i wont be able to vote right

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I was watching the speech with kaine and I was just.. So grossed out by how much they were glorifying Hillary. But I've never seen DNC speeches so maybe that's just what the convention is like??

The last day or two is a lot of endorsement speeches, yeah.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Sancho posted:

it's her turn

Has anyone ever unironically used that as an argument?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Gaunab posted:

Has anyone ever unironically used that as an argument?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Prorat posted:

Cool article from 10 news cycles ago, no one care or remembers. Russia hacks and email is the hot poo poo for this week.

i thought it was telling the father of a dead muslim soldier that he's actually the one that made sacrifices as a real estate developer

its just so hard to keep up to pace with trump scandals these days

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

when the media cries wolf every goddamn day it sort of is. they blew their wad early with the hitler thing

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the media seriously needs to stop being mean to trump, he clearly can't handle criticism

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

i thought it was telling the father of a dead muslim soldier that he's actually the one that made sacrifices as a real estate developer

its just so hard to keep up to pace with trump scandals these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
:qq: my dead gay son :qq:

• Locked thread