Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Tricky D posted:

never mind the politics, look at how much poo poo is crammed into this meme

So I had to look up the Taco bowl thing that was bullshit. What is the actual context for the Vaginally vote?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Allies of Vagina
Vagine Ally
e: Vadjinnally

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 29, 2016

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Allies of Vagina
Vagine Ally

Yeah, but is it actually said like that? The Taco bowl thing was about reminding people he ate a taco bowl to help with the latino vote.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Snowmankilla posted:

So I had to look up the Taco bowl thing that was bullshit. What is the actual context for the Vaginally vote?

gently caress if I'm going to take the time to fact check conservative memes on facebook.

dojokm
Sep 20, 2001

I wonder how much longer he kept going before realizing it wasn't recording anymore

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ladyambien please fulfill this guy's wishes

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jul 30, 2016

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

70 other spankingkings on yahoo. Not sure if that info will help at any point in the future, but I'm storing it away in long term memory just in case.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the counter obviously starts at 69

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Blue Train posted:

the counter obviously starts at 69

gently caress, the first one also isn't spankingking1, it's just spankingking. gently caress. There could be 3 or there could be 300. The only way to know is to contact and spank them all.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the levels of insanity involved with "there's a CIA conspiracy to cover up flat earth theory which actually goes back all the way to the ancient greeks and the papertrail is so obv it would blow your mind" is like

10 psyducks at least

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Moridin920 posted:

the levels of insanity involved with "there's a CIA conspiracy to cover up flat earth theory which actually goes back all the way to the ancient greeks and the papertrail is so obv it would blow your mind" is like

10 psyducks at least

Wait, what? I thought the guy was saying the CIA was spreading the flat earth theory. Psyops to convince the populous that the earth is flat for . . . reasons.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
The CIA has done stranger poo poo. Spending a few k a year to seed some flat earther forums and whatnot just to gently caress with people and record the results isn't really out of character. Compared to MK Ultra, Acoustic Kitty, psychic research, remote viewing and other poo poo, loving with flat earth people seems like it might be a team building exercise/hobby they might indulge in occasionally.

I don't really care either way.

Also, nothing about a flat earth precludes a hollow earth. There'd just be a big cave deep down with what scientists mistake for a molten core as a second sun. It'd be like a giant Hot Pocket.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
shortest study ever conducted i imagine since they knew the conclusion going in

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
looking forward to the expanded follow-up study results though

Sciencealert.com posted:

English people are a genetic dead end, study finds

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

english bulldogs have to be delivered by c-section because their heads are too big, their jowls get infected, they have such lovely breathing that it constantly sounds like they're wheezing even when they're healthy, they're the dumbest dog breed, and they fart all the time

they're not the only breed ruined in the name of dog shows but they're the one that's been ruined the most

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Leftist lunacy

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Y-Hat posted:

english bulldogs have to be delivered by c-section because their heads are too big, their jowls get infected, they have such lovely breathing that it constantly sounds like they're wheezing even when they're healthy, they're the dumbest dog breed, and they fart all the time

they're not the only breed ruined in the name of dog shows but they're the one that's been ruined the most

A dog that perfectly represents the English.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

A dog that perfectly represents the English.
indeed, death to english pigdogs

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I like the alliteration

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah now that i think about it the english bulldog is a perfect metaphor for england

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot
:britain:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

thathonkey posted:

yeah now that i think about it the english bulldog is a perfect metaphor for england

yes especially when you see them with the owners

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

It says something about humanity when we take the only being who loves us unconditionally and condemn it to a life of suffering because we don't like the shape of its face.

Pretty :black101: imo!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
im a leftist lunatic AMA

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Lichy posted:

im a leftist lunatic AMA

what gender

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

TremorX posted:

what gender

leninkin

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Y-Hat posted:

Pugs are loving stupid dogs too. My aunt brought one and it was struggling to breathe so the vets had to give it a breathing tube, then some ridiculous surgery just so the inbred thing could live. Poor pugs. :(

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SEX BURRITO posted:

Pugs are loving stupid dogs too. My aunt brought one and it was struggling to breathe so the vets had to give it a breathing tube, then some ridiculous surgery just so the inbred thing could live. Poor pugs. :(
dogs with smooshed faces have major breathing problems. people will do stupid things just so a dog looks good for a show

dachshunds and boxers have also been hosed over for the sake of looks

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

All breeds are inbreeds

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

FlimFlam Imam posted:

So here's an extended family member (I've only met him a couple of times) that's on my facebook. He's pretty much the ultimate patriotic racist guy.

He seriously loves flags.

I mean seriously loves flags, he salutes them every morning or whenever the feeling gets to him.

He has about 20-30 posts a day, I'm the only family left on that follows him because I think it's hilarious, everyone else is just too ashamed because of stuff like this.

My grandpa was like this, but I'm Canadian because his hippie dippie kid renounced his citizenship over Vietnam. lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My grandpa was like this, but I'm Canadian because his hippie dippie kid renounced his citizenship over Vietnam. lol

good on your dad escaping the third world

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Thanks, this is beautiful. I have spent a small but nonzero amount of time this year trying to work out a way to make a funny Grandmaster Flash reference and these grandmas have done it without even trying. ONE WEIRD TRICK FOR MAKING GRANDMASTER FLASH REFERENCES..

Pvt.Scott posted:

Acoustic Kitty

lol take the tinfoil hats off guys, if the CIA thinks they can train cats I think we're all safe. lol training cats what the gently caress were they thinking? There's no way these clowns ever killed anyone.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Jokes aside, this is the best thing your grandpa ever did

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah, that whole thing about even if someone calmly and concisely shows step-by-step why something like Flat Earth, Vaccinations, Chem Trails, and whatever, is wrong just making the person believe even more in their mistaken belief

Art Bell did this, he had a senior NASA scientist debate a flat earth guy and the NASA guy was calm and never insulted the flat earth guy's intelligence and explained why it is impossible for the earth to be flat in several clear, understandable ways and the flat earth guy was just livid and couldn't offer any rebuttal of the NASA guy's arguments, the cognitive dissonance was palpable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

there is a dog breed called the rhodesian ridgeback where the breed standard is having a spinal ridge (it's actually a major genetic defect that can cause serious infections) and they cull the puppies without the ridge (you know the actually healthy puppies).

• Locked thread