Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think it's nice of Ligur to remind us that the real tragedy here is that somebody once called him a racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

You stupid illiterate mental midget. DarkCrawler used to be much more chill but he has really become a total tool.

Whoa chill dude, don't take it so seriously/be drunk/*insert lame Ligur insult here when he doesn't have anything to answer to a question* :haw:

Ligur posted:

* 7 § (21.4.1995/578) Laiton uhkaus.
* Julkinen kehottaminen rikokseen on Suomen rikoslain 17 luvun 1 §:ssä määritelty sananvapausrikos.
* Then there is Kunnianloukkaus. 24 part 9 § IIRC.

Yes, and we already covered how those are directed towards individuals and have specific details that also have them apply to different aspects. Let me quote those laws for you, because as always, you have not even read them. Relevant parts bolded so even you get it (although you need basic education to understand pronouns)

quote:

Laiton uhkaus. Joka nostaa aseen toista vastaan tai muulla tavoin uhkaa toista rikoksella sellaisissa olosuhteissa, että uhatulla on perusteltu syy omasta tai toisen puolesta pelätä henkilökohtaisen turvallisuuden tai omaisuuden olevan vakavassa vaarassa, on tuomittava, jollei teosta muualla laissa säädetä ankarampaa rangaistusta, laittomasta uhkauksesta sakkoon tai vankeuteen enintään kahdeksi vuodeksi.

Saying for example that "the Bible says homogays are sinful degenerates and are actively harmful to us" isn't threatening a specific person with a crime or directly threatening them with a weapon.

quote:

Joka

1) esittää toisesta valheellisen tiedon tai vihjauksen siten, että teko on omiaan aiheuttamaan vahinkoa tai kärsimystä loukatulle taikka häneen kohdistuvaa halveksuntaa, taikka

2) muuten kuin 1 kohdassa tarkoitetulla tavalla halventaa toista,

Edellä 1 momentin 2 kohdassa tarkoitettuna kunnianloukkauksena ei pidetä arvostelua, joka kohdistuu toisen menettelyyn politiikassa, elinkeinoelämässä, julkisessa virassa tai tehtävässä, tieteessä, taiteessa taikka näihin rinnastettavassa julkisessa toiminnassa ja joka ei selvästi ylitä sitä, mitä voidaan pitää hyväksyttävänä.

Kunnianloukkauksesta tuomitaan myös se, joka esittää kuolleesta henkilöstä valheellisen tiedon tai vihjauksen siten, että teko on omiaan aiheuttamaan kärsimystä ihmiselle, jolle vainaja oli erityisen läheinen.

Saying that "the Bible says homogays are sinful degenerates and are actively harmful to us" isn't a lie or a hint, everyone is able to read that from the Bible on their own.

Switch the Bible with the Koran if you want

Ligur posted:

Preaching "we must kill X or Y group, go do it" is illegal, we do not need excitement laws for that.

No, we need the laws for that and bunch of other stuff that also is illegal (we must kill X or Y group is also covered by other laws because it calls for murder). You realize that one person can be convicted of separate offenses, right? It's not if you break in and steal a car and also drive over some guy you get off the stealing charge.

Ligur posted:

Excitement against a group is so ambiguous nobody even knows what it is.

That you don't know what it is doesn't mean the whole world is as clueless, sorry. And guess what, those other laws you quoted are pretty ambiguous too so I guess you want to do away with them as well? Also since our entire justice system lies on the different thought processes and judgement of the court let's do away with it too.

Since you have to be so goddamn painstakingly operatically idiotic to even get charged with the crime, there isn't too much ambiguity here though.

Ligur posted:

I'm surprised there is so mcuh support for thought crimes, even here.

You have to be pretty intellectually challenged to think that writing something down and publishing it to the world to see from usually political or other powerful position is a "thought crime".

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 23, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

I didn't see any mention of the dude being Muslim?

he might have been both a nazi and a muslim this time so everyone should happy

e: except maybe not the victims

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 23, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Yinlock posted:

please rational finnish language people, keep calling Ligur out on his stupid poorly-hidden neo-nazi bullshit, it makes him really mad and onlookers very happy

Kuka helkkari laski Isäm Maalliseen Säikeeseen jonkun ulkkarin??? KETJU KIINNI

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ketjun sulkeminen on ainoa oikea vastaus jos alkaa kuulua vääriä mielipiteitä.

Tervesin, hurrit.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

he might have been both a nazi and a muslim this time so everyone should happy

ääriarjalainen, kuuntelikin vain saijonmaata ja korisevaa ja söi arjalan piirakkaa

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nenonen posted:

Kuka helkkari laski Isäm Maalliseen Säikeeseen jonkun ulkkarin??? KETJU KIINNI

muilutetaan se perkele!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Ketjun sulkeminen on ainoa oikea vastaus jos alkaa kuulua vääriä mielipiteitä.

Tervesin, hurrit.

You can also self-close it if you start hearing wrong facts

Welcome, Ligurs

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
A nazi-supporter bitching in this thread about responses to his naziing in another thread? Why not.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

A nazi-supporter bitching in this thread about responses to his naziing in another thread? Why not.

"Mein Forumkampf" by ligur

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ettehän pojat vaan puhuis minusta :haw:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
I think we've now established to everyone's satisfaction that incitement and hate speech laws are good and necessary, time to move on.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
puhuisiko joku minulle kiihotuspuhetta

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Hogge Wild posted:

PEENIS PYLLY reh reh reh. HTH.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

PEENIS PYLLY reh reh reh. HTH.

:butt::gizz::corsair:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hogge Wild posted:

Kaikilla on omat vahvuutensa. Sattuu vain olemaan niin, että minussa nämä kaikki vahvuudet yhdistyvät.

Minä olen Jumalan valittu johtamaan Suomen kansaa.

En muista milloin viimeksi olisin ollut väärässä.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkest Auer posted:

Kaikilla on omat vahvuutensa. Sattuu vain olemaan niin, että minussa nämä kaikki vahvuudet yhdistyvät.

sori

myöhästyit

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

:tutbutt::gizz::yosbutt::gas:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Darkest Auer posted:

I'm sure we can all rispekt this väyryspastissi :haw:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Yinlock posted:

poorly-hidden neo-nazi bullshit

Oh wait. This is interesting :haw:

Can you quote me saying some neo-nazi bullshit please?

I have thousands of posts over more than a decade, surely there are plenty of them.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016072921976567_uu.shtml

Sinne meni...

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tuskinpa se kauaa alhaalla on.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I'm more surprised they hosted the site in Finland.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

In case you ever wondered who is Finland's Trump
http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1469765020564?ref=hs-etusivub-luetuimmat-#2

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

en lehdestä paljoa välitä, mutta nyt se on osunut asian ytimeen

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Orpon sote-kokouksiin tilattu alkoholia sadoilla euroilla –Kuohuviiniä, calvadosta, konjakkia, olutta...

quote:

Esimerkiksi viime marraskuussa tilattiin 100 olutta, 50 siideriä, 20 pulloa Yali Wetland -viiniä, 9 pulloa Lindauer-kuohuviiniä, calvadospullo ja kaksi pulloa Hennessy VSOP -konjakkia. Hintaa lastilla oli yli 650 euroa.

Kuitteihin oli kirjattu, että juomat hankittiin Orpon isännöimään kokoomuksen toiminnanjohtajien kokoukseen, jonka aiheena oli muun muassa sote-uudistus. Sisäministeriön mukaan tilaisuuteen osallistui 28 henkeä.

Does this explain some of the recent, ehm, decisions and non-decisions?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

On siinä meillä ministeri isänmaan asialla, Ahti Karjalainen varmaan pyörii haudassaan. Ei karhuviina kelpaa, pitää olla tuontitavaraa. Varmaan vetivät kokkelinsakin jonkun Ljuban selältä.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ainoa tapa miten nuo kokoukset edes saadaan siedettäväksi on viinan voimin

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
3 bottles of beer per participant? My god.

If I ever become a government official I'll buy two kossuleka into whatever poo poo meetings we're having and make everyone watch me drink them.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Hob_Gadling posted:

If I ever become a government official I'll buy two kossuleka into whatever poo poo meetings we're having and make everyone watch me drink them.

ja näin selvitään tylsistä perä-jääppilän koulurakennuskunnostuskokouksista joka kerta

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hob_Gadling posted:

Let's see

3 bottles beer
2 bottles cider
4 glasses wine
2 glasses champagne
fingerporillinen hennessyä

yeah, I think that suffices while waiting for the vip sauna to warm up, I trust the sauna is stocked separately and therefore is not included in that bill

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Voi sitä aikaa kun Marski ja Aatu vetivät Pervitiiniä Imatralla, ei silloin toimittajanklopit retostelleet edustusviinaksilla. Silloin ymmärrettiin että parempi vaan kun johtajat on täyspäissään, tekevätpähän vähemmän vahinkoa kun eivät tolpillaan pysy.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nenonen posted:

Voi sitä aikaa kun Marski ja Aatu vetivät Pervitiiniä Imatralla, ei silloin toimittajanklopit retostelleet edustusviinaksilla. Silloin ymmärrettiin että parempi vaan kun johtajat on täyspäissään, tekevätpähän vähemmän vahinkoa kun eivät tolpillaan pysy.

Eikun Pervitiinin ongelma on juurikin se että ne pysyvät tolpillaan.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
I just discovered something really weird about Finland. Do you know the Euro Jackpot lottery? 9 out of the top 30 winnings have went to Finland. That's almost a third of the top winnings going to a small country with 4.5 million people when there are countries like Germany and Spain in the same pool.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

OhYeah posted:

I just discovered something really weird about Finland. Do you know the Euro Jackpot lottery? 9 out of the top 30 winnings have went to Finland. That's almost a third of the top winnings going to a small country with 4.5 million people when there are countries like Germany and Spain in the same pool.

Finns play Eurojackpot a lot more than Germans and Spaniards because we don't have a national lotto with big prizes? (I'm just assuming so correct me if I'm making an rear end out of u and me.)

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

OhYeah posted:

Jerry Cotton posted:

Finns play Eurojackpot a lot more than Germans and Spaniards because we don't have a national lotto with big prizes? (I'm just assuming so correct me if I'm making an rear end out of u and me.)

I worked at R-Kioski as my first adult job. Finns are a gambling people to the degree that would make Atlantic City retiree-groups go "holy gently caress you have a problem" My grandfather played Lotto from literally the moment it got started and he didn't win big once. Sure paid up to it though, probably more money then I have made in my whole life, probably twice if you count scratches and sports gambling

To Finns: have you ever gone to R-Kioski and not seen at least one of the slot machines occupied? I haven't.

EDIT: When my American cousins said "Umm we actually have legal restrictions on gambling" I went "and you motherfuckers wonder why you have problems with organized crime"

actually I wanted to say that what i actually did was laugh

EDIT 2: Also we have 5.5 million people, third largest Nordic! (Sweden has 10 million holy gently caress have any of you people visited Stockholm beyond krapula excursions to the harbor and Old Town lately? It's like Berlin, lol)

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 2, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
suomalaiset lottoaa koska verot on liian pienet

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
It's funny really, we have this state sanctioned monopoly on gambling, where the revenues are sent to various constructive projects. For example the money gambling organization RAY has made almost 800 million euros of profit last year alone. Ironically, they invest only 2,5 million euros to social services who deal with gambling addicts. That's counter-productive enough. :v:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nyt Vihreät nuoret vetoavat: Järjestäytynyt rasismi rikoslakiin - "nykyhallinto on aseeton puuttumaan raakaankin toimintaan"

quote:

Kampanjan nimi on "Huominen ilman pelkoa - järjestäytynyt rasismi rikoslakiin". Puheenjohtajat haluavat kampanjallaan muuttaa nykyistä rikoslakia ja yhdistyslakia niin, että järjestäytynyt rasismi kielletään.

[...]

- Julkisella vallalla on velvollisuus toimia kansainvälisten sopimusten voimaan saattamiseksi yhdistyslaissa ja rikoslaissa, joissa järjestäytynyt rasismi tulee kieltää ja siihen osallistuminen kriminalisoida, Ilvessalo sanoo kampanjan tiedotteessa.

[...]
[Rikosoikeuden professori Matti Tolvanen Itä-Suomen yliopistosta:]
- Kuinka se saadaan täsmällisesti määriteltyä rikostunnusmerkistöön? Olennaisinta on, että rikosoikeuden periaatteen mukaan rangaistavuuden rajojen ja rangaistusten pitää olla ennakoitavissa, Tolvanen sanoo Iltalehdelle.

- On vaarana, että pykälä jää tyhjäksi, jos se määritellään liian yleisesti. Käytännön tapauksiin sen soveltaminen voi olla hankalaa.

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Well, you can't fault their idealistic zest. :v: