Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Vladimir Poutine posted:

This isn't even half the comments because this just keeps going but these people are loving baked man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA

"Delete me if you disagree" is the shittiest attitude in general but "delete me if you think the earth is round" is truly amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My favorite part is probably "Google can only remove license plates and faces with a supercomputer, so it must be keeping all the data it records!"

He's clearly never tried using Street View before. It just uses an algorithm of what license plates or faces look like, so it pretty regularly blurs random things like the taillights of a car or half of a sign or advertisement or misses faces in a crowd.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Alaois posted:

does the lack of quote brackets drive people insane somehow, how else do you explain posts like these

Speaking as a person that processes reports, yes it does.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Zipperelli. posted:

From last page, but holy poo poo is this ever true.

There's a nurse that I know from pulling shifts at one of our local emergency rooms who brought her 3 year old to a loving chiropractor for his eczema.

When she finished telling me this horror story, I asked when the state is going to be removing him for child endangerment.

Nurses are loving incredible sometimes.

From the same person as my last post. That's me in the comments:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Ularg posted:

We have humans. in space. orbiting. the. loving. planet. How do they think this poo poo is made up?!

Those people are part of the conspiracy. Jesus, it's like you aren't even trying

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Astronauts are part of the conspiracy, so is nasa and all governments. Also to fly around the world you just fly in a circle around the north pole, easy peasy.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand?

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Incidentally, the reason that flat earth post came up in my feed is because one of the commenters (the "don't take the truth literally" guy) is one of my facebook friends and has made a few appearances here in the past

Vladimir Poutine posted:

My weird new age friend is back.

He's not actually in a relationship

I probably see at least one long winded argument thread involving him every week

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Alaois posted:

does the lack of quote brackets drive people insane somehow, how else do you explain posts like these
I'm not sure what you're replying to here? It's a gimmick and it's mildly weird when you first run across it. I mean you might have had a point when he was being probated every few weeks for it but nobody now is particularly bothered other than the thread getting all excited when someone falls for it.

Edit: heh didn't see the mod reply when I posted. I guess it must be more annoying for them.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure Flat-Earth is a cover for some other secret organization or group. Kind of like a special handshake. And it's only slightly less embarrassing than asking strangers if they have stairs in their house.

It's so stupid, you can be reasonably sure only a fellow member of Hydra would ever agree with it.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

bean_shadow posted:

Eagerly awaiting the deluge of MLM-speak and ridiculous health claims :munch:

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
The flat earthers are clearly wrong, I mean look you can barely even see the pillars holding up the sky dome:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

bean_shadow posted:

loving beautiful.

Keep us updated.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

How far the ice extends; how it terminates; and what exists beyond it, are questions to which no present human experience can reply. All we at present know is, that snow and hail, howling winds, and indescribable storms and hurricanes prevail; and that in every direction ‘human ingress is barred by unsealed escarpments of perpetual ice,’ extending farther than eye or telescope can penetrate, and becoming lost in gloom and darkness.

I want to live in a world where this is true.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Zipperelli. posted:

loving beautiful.

Keep us updated.

I'm at a standstill.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

bean_shadow posted:

I'm at a standstill.

Just let her know that while 60-80% of serotonin is produced in the gastrointestinal tract, the serotonin that's produced there is used to regulate bowel function and movements, and has nothing to do with mood regulation. Serotonin produced in the brain must be used there because it can't cross the blood-brain barrier. There's probably a thousand other things wrong with that infographic (as there usually are), but I really don't feel like going through each point she made.

She's a nurse, she should loving know better, but as we've seen, that apparently doesn't matter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/vickimckenna/status/758637192235196416

Who will be the first to gamble and lose?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

bean_shadow posted:

I'm at a standstill.

:airquote:info

Also it's page 420, LoB please dig up something weed related.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Zipperelli. posted:

From last page, but holy poo poo is this ever true.

There's a nurse that I know from pulling shifts at one of our local emergency rooms who brought her 3 year old to a loving chiropractor for his eczema.

When she finished telling me this horror story, I asked when the state is going to be removing him for child endangerment.

Nurses are loving incredible sometimes.

It seems like a lot of non-doctor medical professionals believe themselves to be an authority on all things medicine/health-related. My dad way an x-ray tech and him and all the nurses he worked with would believe a bunch of dumb things.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
The receptionist at my old GP's office wore a Q-Ray bracelet.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
The guy who draws Dilbert is being an Idiot on Social Media

https://twitter.com/srhbutts/status/758750092731965442
https://twitter.com/JATayler/status/758768714854662144

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
hello, i'm billy kristols, and my tweeting career was in the hamper before i discovered scott adams

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Fathis Munk posted:

:airquote:info

Also it's page 420, LoB please dig up something weed related.

Young White women will think what they are told to about feminism and being whores. They still would prefer to be owned by one man who is exclusive to them and somehow imply it without articulating it.

The question, then, is whether the young White men have been bought off by commies with weed and whores, or whether they know somewhere it hasn’t been beaten out of them by the terror in school that this is wrong. I believe that pretty much all post-millennials and most milennials are already ready to take down this system and can probably kick enough genxers in the nuts and drag them with us. We just need to wait for these out of touch poofter boomers to retire and die.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Speaking as a person that processes reports, yes it does.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF Unsuspecting Goon Report of LoB

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

http://mradilbert.tumblr.com/

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Zipperelli. posted:

She's a nurse, she should loving know better, but as we've seen, that apparently doesn't matter.

When I was in school to be a CMA, most of the instructors were nurses and we had one nurse tell us that people can drop dead instantly from anal sex because it stimulates a nerve that makes your heart stop. She also said that hormone replacement therapy of ANY kind was wrong because it was :airquote:unnatural.:airquote: She had a lot of other crazy beliefs/opinions, but those 2 are my favorites.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

What the hell happened to the guy that originally uploaded Leroy Jenkins 9 years ago? :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/user/pj007101/videos

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Ok Fella posted:

What is a kokum?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Older Cree woman. Generally means Grandmother.
:eng101: It's also a kind of mangosteen!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Mu Zeta posted:

What the hell happened to the guy that originally uploaded Leroy Jenkins 9 years ago? :psyduck:

Edit: Whatever was wrong was fixed. Still not seeing the problem, dude just got into avant garde art.

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 18:05 on Jul 29, 2016

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Karma Monkey posted:

When I was in school to be a CMA, most of the instructors were nurses and we had one nurse tell us that people can drop dead instantly from anal sex because it stimulates a nerve that makes your heart stop. She also said that hormone replacement therapy of ANY kind was wrong because it was :airquote:unnatural.:airquote: She had a lot of other crazy beliefs/opinions, but those 2 are my favorites.

Who knew a person could be literally buttfucked to death. Neat.

I swear nurses are the craziest profession out there, when you take into account the education needed to become one. Yeah, poo poo like homeopaths are crazier, but since the amount of skill required to become a homeopath is the ability to say "I'm a homeopath", I think nurses have to take the trophy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I liked Spencer Hall's burn

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/758768586886418432?s=09

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

He's been an idiot for years!

E: also come on LoB, you can do more topical than that :v:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Mu Zeta posted:

Someone brought this up elsewhere in PYF a while back. Apparently, people farm pageviews/likes/subscribers by putting up nursery rhymes featuring popular cartoon characters. They probably intend to sell the account when it gets "popular" enough, so some aspiring makeup girl/LPer/whatever doesn't have to start at the bottom in order to become a ~youtube star~

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Jul 29, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What a strange world we live in.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Parasol Prophet posted:

"Why do I believe it's stationary and flat? Because I can't feel anything moving and can't see any curve! In related news, the oceans don't exist unless I am at the beach, and my friends and family disappear whenever I'm not in the room with them!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSGWh2CWJnA

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
If the Earth is flat, why did The Empire build a SPHERICAL Death Star and not a Death Plate?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Woo, use your common sense
Why is NASA part of the Department of Defense?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wow what a stupid baby haha

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Who knew a person could be literally buttfucked to death. Neat.

That's how I want to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.

Karma Monkey posted:

Anal sex does mess with your blood pressure, and that can be pretty dangerous if you have a pre-existing heart condition. Also, there's a parasympathetic nerve (called the vagus) that stops by the heart on it's way to the upper digestive tract. It can be stimulated by bearing down like you're taking a poo poo, which slows the heart. Bearing down is a trick some people do to get things in their butt.

I guess what I'm saying is it's possible to be butt hosed to death.