Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the USPol and on the chat threads to be seen by goons. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Abuela, who is unseen. And your Abuela, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberAaron
Feb 11, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I shall upgrade my previous toxx to a perma-:toxx:.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

DemeaninDemon posted:

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the USPol and on the chat threads to be seen by goons. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Abuela, who is unseen. And your Abuela, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Hillary is the Old Testament God, come to smite the Republican Party and purge their iniquities.

Tim Kaine is the New Testament Jesus, come to bring us together through speaking in tongues and speeches about how we should all just gosh darn get along. Also he has a really great Herod impression.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

Hillary is the Old Testament God, come to smite the Republican Party and purge their iniquities.

Tim Kaine is the New Testament Jesus, come to bring us together through speaking in tongues and speeches about how we should all just gosh darn get along. Also he has a really great Herod impression.

I'm fine with this.

e: Hail Satan

A Winner is Jew has issued a correction as of 22:37 on Jul 28, 2016

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
:toxx:ing up for the Koolest Kat in Politiks, Shillary KKKlinton.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004
Abuela for President

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
Imagine wanting to vote for trump lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Notable Dom X posted:

Imagine wanting to vote for trump lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
well on one hand trump is probably just pretending to be an insecure unstable idiot and on the other i think hillary is untrustworthy but i can't name a single untrustworthy thing she's actually done

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

It worked, it actually loving worked. After a week of some of our generations best orators explaining to me how Hillary would make a great president, I'm not just resigned, I'm sold.

I love big abuela :abuela:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

DemeaninDemon posted:

:abuela:

"Did you call? My gentle grandchild you have done many great works. It is your abuela speaking, and I believe in you."

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Edmund Lava posted:

It worked, it actually loving worked. After a week of some of our generations best orators explaining to me how Hillary would make a great president, I'm not just resigned, I'm sold.

I love big abuela :abuela:

Welcome my child, into the inner sanctum.

:abuela:

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
Hillary should always wear white suits instead of those god awful Moo Moos she's become fond of wearing

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

is this thread still getting constantly trolled

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

zoux posted:

is this thread still getting constantly trolled

ur ugly

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

i need a safe space

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Hillary should always wear white suits instead of those god awful Moo Moos she's become fond of wearing

They cover body armor.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

:toxx:
Let's do this.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

UberAaron posted:

I shall upgrade my previous toxx to a perma-:toxx:.

the gang tag is gonna make your title text redundant

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Homework Explainer posted:

u should toxx for QUEEN unless you already have i dunno i won't read the entire thread

become one of us

ONE OF US

even baloogan likes QUEEN now

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

OH wait do I have to have a gang tag, it fucks with my branding.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

The time has come. After the convention, I feel compelled - nay, honored - to face to mi abuela. I will risk my spotless rapsheet, and :toxx: for Clinton in the general.

Down with Trump. May the iron abuela consign the cheetoman to the dust bin of history.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

zoux posted:

get one it is nice i like it

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

zoux posted:

No, you don't have to have one.

And I think I've gotten everyone who perma'd before the post-convention cut off, so if I missed anyone just say something and I'll fix it once I get around to it.

Gotta say, though, I've been wicked tempted to switch Baloogan's tower for a LCH tag, given his drunkpost about Hillary being acceptable the other night.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Jul 29, 2016

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

No, you don't have to have one.

Thank's. I post in regular forums too and I dont want them to know about my election forum mischeifs.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Should've done this months ago, but better late than never! :toxx:ing for the first woman POTUS!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

zoux posted:

Thank's. I post in regular forums too and I dont want them to know about my election forum mischeifs.

I should point out I reserved the right to assign them to people anyway as suits my treacherous whim. :getin:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Gotta say, though, I've been wicked tempted to switch Baloogan's tower for a LCH tag, given his drunkpost about Hillary being acceptable the other night.

Do it, and add his Hillary post as his title text.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Jul 29, 2016

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

Do it, and add his Hillary post as his title text.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I should point out I reserved the right to assign them to people anyway as suits my treacherous whim. :getin:

Perfidous mods!

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

okay im drunk enough to admit that clinton for all her faults will be aa beter presiden than trump

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Like I said it's tempting, but he'd really need to do something to piss me off to justify that sort of fuckery (plus he's been riling Boosted up quite a bit lately which is always funny).

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Like I said it's tempting, but he'd really need to do something to piss me off to justify that sort of fuckery (plus he's been riling Boosted up quite a bit lately which is always funny).

Just making it easy for you when inspiration strikes.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

u should toxx for QUEEN unless you already have i dunno i won't read the entire thread

become one of us

ONE OF US

even baloogan likes QUEEN now

i can post in both threads now without toxxing, such is the power of communism and also being ik

(this will probably be my last post in either toxx thread)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

i can post in both threads now without toxxing, such is the power of communism and also being ik

:ussr:

UberAaron
Feb 11, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

It just means that I've always been in Abuela's gang. :abuela:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

The time has come
A fact's a fact
Killary Clinton's going to be the next president of the united states
I don't know what rhyme or meter are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
I have to be on the right side of the sub-forum

• Locked thread