Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Look guys, its clear that Moridin is either intellectually incapable of tempering evidence with critical plausibility, or is just deliberately being obtuse.

In both cases, there is literally no justification to trying to debate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Antti posted:

IIRC it's mostly true on paper but the framing is purposefully misleading. Obama tried to get rid of DWS in 2014 but DWS threatened to accuse him of being sexist. That'd mean Obama was somehow reneging on this "deal."

Also, yes, top Democratic politicians do stuff with each other. That sort of thing happens in politics. Clinton's well-connected with her party, which helped secure endorsements, but was spun into her being corrupt establishment.

Also given that Sanders came from polling in 20s to 30s to actually contesting the primary, if the whole thing was a stitch-up by the DNC, they were incredibly incompetent at it. And the most damning thing in the emails has been that, yes, the people in the DNC preferred the establishment candidate over the outsider. There's no evidence whatsoever of "rigging" the system. The worst thing I can think of that actually happened was having less debates and holding them outside of prime time.

Meat Recital posted:

It is true that image in being shared among crackpot liberals to discredit Hillary Clinton.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

no, it's basically insinuating that because career democrats lead the democrat party (big suprise) that this necessarily means they conspired to destroy sanders chance of winning

Whats it like being paid by hillary to post propaganda online?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If you were wondering why Bloomberg was speaking at the DNC here's why.
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/759135769097342980

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

zoux posted:

Can you elaborate here

Assange wouldn't be trying to disrupt the DNC with weaksauce stuff like the Fox news transcript. This is kinda his big chance to make the Bernie or Busters solidify their position before being swayed into the mainstream via the convention. If he can get them to sit out the convention, to start looking into anti-Hillary media, then they can be lost to Hillary permanently. So in this period between Conventions he'd want to use his most powerful stuff ASAP to hurt the unity message. Instead it seems like the party has majorly unified, so anything further is going to be increasingly muted in its impact. The general method of Assange's leaking stuff like the Manning material is that he shoots his load early, makes vague promises of damning stuff, then the leaks dribble away.

If the DNC knows there is actually dangerous stuff in the emails, they'd be trying to head it off. In particular an internal investigation would be launched pretty drat soon. They will want to expose anything bad looking on their own terms before Wikileaks does, so that they can frame the message around it and quarantine away anyone dangerous and make them out to be lone actors.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Snatch Duster posted:

Hillary keeping true to her promise to create jobs

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

It's a better deal than posting alt-right propaganda for free.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

fishmech posted:

So why do you want to bring that problem which shouldn't even exist to other traffic incidents, exactly? Like those things are entirely a scam by the camera companies and the politicians who get fat kickbacks.

Like we're already talking about having been pulled over by the cop, there's no reason for them to rely on something that can be super inaccurate.

I don't?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Look guys, its clear that Moridin is either intellectually incapable of tempering evidence with critical plausibility, or is just deliberately being obtuse.

In both cases, there is literally no justification to trying to debate him.

I normally don't point to somebody's rap sheet, but seriously: read his rap sheet. It has 186 probations and bans in it. He's just a white noise shitposter. :ms:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

My Soros checks get lost in the mail surprisingly often, thanks for your concern though.

sean10mm posted:

I normally don't point to somebody's rap sheet, but seriously: read his rap sheet. It has 186 probations and bans in it. He's just a white noise shitposter. :ms:

Well so is Baloogan but he is a valued thread mascot for the GOP thread

Maybe drink more, Moridin

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fangz posted:

Assange wouldn't be trying to disrupt the DNC with weaksauce stuff like the Fox news transcript. This is kinda his big chance to make the Bernie or Busters solidify their position before being swayed into the mainstream via the convention. If he can get them to sit out the convention, to start looking into anti-Hillary media, then they can be lost to Hillary permanently. So in this period between Conventions he'd want to use his most powerful stuff ASAP to hurt the unity message. Instead it seems like the party has majorly unified, so anything further is going to be increasingly muted in its impact.

If the DNC knows there is actually dangerous stuff in the emails, they'd be trying to head it off. In particular an internal investigation would be launched pretty drat soon. They will want to expose anything bad looking on their own terms before Wikileaks does, so that they can frame the message around it and quarantine away anyone dangerous and make them out to be lone actors.

Are we talking about the same hack? I'm talking about the DCCC/Clinton Campaign hack that was announced today.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zerilan posted:

It's a better deal than posting alt-right propaganda for free.

Jazerus posted:

My Soros checks get lost in the mail surprisingly often, thanks for your concern though.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hillary keeping true to her promise to create jobs

wow, i never thought you guys would admit to actually being shills for HRC.

I was being ironic and joking. Jeez, I won't get in your way. You are just doing your jobs!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zoux posted:

Are we talking about the same hack? I'm talking about the DCCC/Clinton Campaign hack that was announced today.

will the perpetrators be rewarded by our press

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ReidRansom posted:

That is a disgusting mental image

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Meat Recital posted:

What do you think we're going to find in this hack? Gaddafi emailing Hillary thanking her for Benghazi and saying the check's in the mail? Cattle futures insider information from 1978? Flight manifests from Epstein's lolito sex plane featuring Marco and Dmitr?

Hopefully not some dumb low level staffers saying things that will be wildly misconstrued for click bait. What I really want to see come up in a hack is the RNC's opposition research on Bernie and strategies to be used against him.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Snatch Duster posted:

loving awesome, me and the rest of the hillary shills are going to take a ride on the Lolita Express after work today.

What's it like not being paid to post far right conspiracy theories online?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Now remember fellas, just because they don't find anything incriminating, it doesnt meant they won't think they found incriminating stuff.

https://twitter.com/JonathanDBrown/status/759120222481555456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Snatch Duster posted:

I was being ironic and joking. Jeez, I won't get in your way. You are just doing your jobs!

Haha wow! What a good post! XD

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

One of the guys in my alt-think task force came down with a case of the "ethos" and had to be sent away to reconditioning camp. We need to hire. Want to put in an application?

We have a 401k and loving terrific dental

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zoux posted:

Now remember fellas, just because they don't find anything incriminating, it doesnt meant they won't think they found incriminating stuff.

https://twitter.com/JonathanDBrown/status/759120222481555456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"well someone on the internet thinks I've committed a crime from the no evidence at all they have, guess I MUST resign"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So if most of you are HRC paid stooges, why are you all talking with each other here in DnD? Why don't setup a slack channel or something. Seems to be more efficient.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

zoux posted:

I objectively have no idea what he thinks that email is supposed to mean

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Snatch Duster posted:

So if most of you are HRC paid stooges, why are you all talking with each other here in DnD? Why don't setup a slack channel or something. Seems to be more efficient.

why dont you go back to GBS XD

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The press are talking to the DNC! CORRUPT

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Snatch Duster posted:

This is how we coordinate with SuperPACs and Comintern with plausible deniability

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

Nobody who matters reads SA, so it'll never reach the press.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Image politics mostly. If we turn a large forum into a pro-Hill zone through coordinated group posting it creates the image that she is popular and beloved which convinces the indifferent Sheeple to bandwagon support her for president over legitimate threats to global hegemony like Jill Stein.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

We're defrauding our paymasters by generating political discussions amongst ourselves instead of engaging with the outside world as they intended.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

we need somewhere to relax after a busy day of rigging votes and oppressing the last free Americans - white bernie sanders supporters

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mel Mudkiper posted:

probably reading "once clinton comes in" as proof of a fixed outcome rather than someone recognizing the obvious fact that hillary was crushing the primary in early may

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Trabisnikof posted:

This is how we coordinate with SuperPACs and Comintern with plausible deniability

Look at this intern level poo poo.

Thanks to CU we don't even have to have plausible deniability anymore. :whatup:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

"On background" is reporter code for "tell me what my secret Correct The Record mission is"

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Man you are owning this joint up daaaaaaamn

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Wow Snatch Duster, you sure got D&D but good with that sweet :iceburn: didn't you?

:allears:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zoux posted:

"On background" is reporter code for "tell me what my secret Correct The Record mission is"

anything is code for that, Hillary could go for a morning jog and nod to a passerby's "nice day today" and they'd be like THE JEW WARS HAVE BEGUN

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

gently caress guys, I said too much

I am gonna have to take a vacation to the old re-education camp. They are bringing in someone new to take over the account while I am gone.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
D&D is actually nothing but a Democrat Thinktank TBH.

It's where we all toss around ideas and let outside people come here on their own debate with us so we can find satisfactory counters to their super intelligent and well thought out arguments.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I can't believe I could have gotten paid making posts on a dead internet comedy forum.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

A Winner is Jew posted:

Look at this intern level poo poo.

Thanks to CU we don't even have to have plausible deniability anymore. :whatup:

Yeah but we have to stay in contact with Goonfleet so that we have a channel to the CIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hello fellow Americans Mel Mudkiper here.

Did you all hear about how great Hillary Clinton is... and how Bill Clinton most certainly did not rape children?

• Locked thread