Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:laffo: it's now a greatest hits of stupid poo poo he's said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The gem that is going to be missed was Trump wondering who came up with the genius idea of the U.S. committing to Japan's defense.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

iospace posted:

Because he believes Patton was a TRUE AMERICAN HERO (tm) WHO GIVES SPEECHES IN FRONT OF GIANT AMERICAN FLAGS! :911:, unlike that loser POW John McCain.

McCain gave speeches in front of a giant flag too. it just happened to be a north Vietnamese flag while he had a gun pointed at his head

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

zoux posted:

I really enjoy watching Trump walk all over 30 years of Republican Party message discipline.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Oh my god he's bringing up the reporter with the disability AND the dancing on the rooftops out of nowhere now

Subterfrugal posted:

Is this a meltdown yet?

No this is a bog standard rally, we're now in the "Here's the long form version of how I handwave away every attack on me. BTW let me repeat what those attacks said over and over and over."

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

And now we're attempting to rewrite the "mocking the disabled"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
He's now, without prompt, brought up the 'blood out of her wherever', 'muslims dancing and cheering 9/11' and making fun of the disabled reporter right in a row.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh good hes not going to do his retard impression again! he can learn!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Subterfrugal posted:

The gem that is going to be missed was Trump wondering who came up with the genius idea of the U.S. committing to Japan's defense.

Oh my.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

Well, maybe not today, anyway.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Boolagon was the last support holding trump up and without him the entire tower of cards is coming down

nice meltdown

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

He's now, without prompt, brought up the 'blood out of her wherever', 'muslims dancing and cheering 9/11' and making fun of the disabled reporter right in a row.

Hahahah it's a good thing he doesn't have any actual campaign people working for him because they'd have killed themselves ages ago.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Reporters coming out of his ears, or whatever.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Just want to say the poster frame for this video is amazing.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Boolagon was the last support holding trump up and without him the entire tower of cards is coming down

nice meltdown

Quick, deploy BalooganBot as a backup

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Subterfrugal posted:

lol. meanwhile he is blowing the guy who did it.(MacArthur)

how can he do an impression when he is one.

I think clintons speech really pissed him off/set him on edge.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
they should just go ahead and call him a pigfucker, because he will never ever stop talking about how they called him a pigfucker, and he would never gently caress a pig, never never never would he even consider loving a pig

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Just referred to his primary win as "One of the most legendary political runs in our country"

hes right

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
they said, because they're DEVIANTS

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:lol: and back to the blood quote, again.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Trumps opponents are deviants now, fyi.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Has he got a classified security briefing yet?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Subterfrugal posted:

Trumps opponents are deviants now, fyi.

well hes got me there

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Yeah I kinda realized that afterwards.

Jesus christ can someone tell this guy that it's not a good look when you need a 10 minute screed to explain away a 30 second commercial?

Whoop, and there's the 4th dig at the fire marshall.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

lol "I meant nose, but it could have been ears"

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

:laffo: it's now a greatest hits of stupid poo poo he's said

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/759141435715321856

conclusion: i'm donald trump

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

The best part of Trump's run is that every day begins with the Festivus airing of grievances.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

nice meltdown

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

they should just go ahead and call him a pigfucker, because he will never ever stop talking about how they called him a pigfucker, and he would never gently caress a pig, never never never would he even consider loving a pig

"I know we planted the story, but I'm starting to think maybe he did gently caress that pig"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

zoux posted:

Hahahah it's a good thing he doesn't have any actual campaign people working for him because they'd have killed themselves ages ago.

On November 10, I'm not even sure which moments will be flashing before Manafort's eyes as Putin pushes the button to drop him into the alligator pit.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Odds on someone (boosted) claiming that THIS IS 55TH DEMENTED CHEESE to get the narrative on him again?

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

Trump hates fire marshalls and is passionate about spatial justice

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

well hes got me there

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GreyjoyBastard posted:

On November 10, I'm not even sure which moments will be flashing before Manafort's eyes as Putin pushes the button to drop him into the alligator pit.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

Brain Curry posted:

The best part of Trump's run is that every day begins with the Festivus airing of grievances.

lmao

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Al! posted:

it's only light treason.

treason is supposed to be cool :shrug:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this is just how he refers to elizabeth warren now, who some call pocahontas

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I actually saw someone unironically call her that on facebook the other day

I was legit stunned, I didn't think it had actually caught on with anyone but there is at least ONE idiot out there that thought it was cool

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

what cuckward caved in to one of the main grievances of Al Queda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I forgot to post one of my fav quotes I heard in the middle of this latest rally: "Some of the richest people in this country can't even read or write"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was sure someone else would put that up and I just now noticed it in my notepad.

• Locked thread