Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
My experience owning a rabbit can be summed up in two words.

Urine. Everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Captain Bravo posted:

My experience owning a rabbit can be summed up in two words.

Urine. Everywhere.

Interesting. Mine was very easy to.literbox train.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

bunnyofdoom posted:

A more destructive autistic cat.

Oh, she's hungry. Hungry for your clothes and expensive electronics.

I think you accidentally adopted a gold digging housewife, not a rabbit.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Skwirl posted:

I think you accidentally adopted a gold digging housewife, not a rabbit.

Do gold diggers eat these things? Cause it would explain her lounging around the apartment all day drinking.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Right, I'm not American or anything and don't really follow American politics, but Trump's the favourite to win, isn't he? I could be completely wrong but I have heard that loads of the Democrats are refusing to vote for Clinton because they wanted the other guy to win.

It's all very confusing.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Wheat Loaf posted:

Right, I'm not American or anything and don't really follow American politics, but Trump's the favourite to win, isn't he?

http://election.princeton.edu/

EDIT: Why are you asking this in the Funny Panels thread

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
People were talking about it on the last page and it seemed as good an opportunity as any to ask. :shobon:

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

Right, I'm not American or anything and don't really follow American politics, but Trump's the favourite to win, isn't he? I could be completely wrong but I have heard that loads of the Democrats are refusing to vote for Clinton because they wanted the other guy to win.

It's all very confusing.

Do you watch South Park? Watch the episode where Stan has to choose between voting for a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, I have seen that one. I suppose my problem is that I have a pretty wishy-washy view about politics. I vote in all every election and try to stay informed about local issues but that's about the extent of my involvement; I'm not in any party or anything.

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't have any funny panels to share so I'll just bow out for the time being. :blush:

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

You'd think there would be more to this, but no. It is exactly as it is described.

From Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Diamond is Unbreakable.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's all very confusing.

It's a dead heat right now, which is loving terrifying because Donald Trump is the worst person to run for public office since Hitler. My fundamental belief in humanity not being completely hosed tells me he will never be president, but Jesus gently caress is he terrifying .

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Vincent posted:

You'd think there would be more to this, but no. It is exactly as it is described.

And if you hadn't said it was from Jojo, I might have thought it was unusual. That series really earns the Bizarre part of its name.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Skwirl posted:

It's a dead heat right now, which is loving terrifying because Donald Trump is the worst person to run for public office since Hitler. My fundamental belief in humanity not being completely hosed tells me he will never be president, but Jesus gently caress is he terrifying .

I really do not envy the position you Americans are in, then again, Aus is currently under the control of a caretaker government because we couldn't trust either of our parties. So hey, maybe your system will break itself enough that you'll be able to flush the poo poo from your system.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
It would be super cool if the funny panels from comic books thread could be a refuge from the political hellscape and not a bunch of text posts about Trump so maybe we could just limit political commentary to posting panels?

Like we get that all the headlines right now basically look like this one from Hawkeye #2:

but maybe Fin Fang Foom from Nextwave #1 can take the political chatter and

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Sigma-X posted:

It would be super cool if the funny panels from comic books thread could be a refuge from the political hellscape and not a bunch of text posts about Trump so maybe we could just limit political commentary to posting panels?

Like we get that all the headlines right now basically look like this one from Hawkeye #2:

Accurate Civil War II summary in the first two panels.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

Vincent posted:

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
In Transformers vs. GI Joe #13, Megatron is thrown into the sun.

Where does he end up?

Oh. Of course.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Well, that's something I'm going to start reading.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bamaaaan

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Aaaaahhh.

(Can't find the drat clip on youtube.)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hell of a double chin.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Roth posted:

I'm so buying the trade

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Samovar posted:

Aaaaahhh.

Batman and Piderman? They're best friends.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

He come over the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-TQdN40Dk&index=1&list=PLD0750A49525188E9

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

Aaaaahhh.

My wife had to sock me one to stop calling it peabnut bubber

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Roth posted:

Well. #13 was the last issue.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Oh good, I won't have to wait for new issues.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Another one from the JLA Rock of Ages storyline that suddenly just popped into my head. Batman has been pretending to be DeSaad for years while biding his time to strike at Darkseid. He leads the other Justice Leaguers to try and help them escape the alternate future reality they're trapped in when they run into Metron who casually informs them there is no escape. Batman chides Metron for being a God of Knowledge missing one vital component of information - as a New God he has never known what it is to be mortal, to truly understand what it means to be - for want of a better term - human. So Metron allows himself to feel physical form:

Cracks me up every time. Hal Jordan would be proud.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh so that's how he got the chair.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

There's a Nick Fury sale on at Comixology https://www.comixology.com/Nick-Fury-Agent-of-S-H-I-E-L-D-Sale/page/11665?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw, so I picked a comic at random, looked at the preview pages and met this..

Nick Fury vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. #6

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Teenage Fansub posted:

There's a Nick Fury sale on at Comixology https://www.comixology.com/Nick-Fury-Agent-of-S-H-I-E-L-D-Sale/page/11665?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw, so I picked a comic at random, looked at the preview pages and met this..

Okay, that's a weird-looking page, but I have that in trade paperback, and it's a great story if you like superspy stuff.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yes the one piece swimsuit is crucial.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

Oh so that's how he got the chair.

Metron always gets his chair:

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
I was trying to find a suitable panel for the badass panels thread from the Star Trek comics. Instead, I found this:

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Alhazred posted:

Metron always gets his chair:

That page is wonderful! Is that from Alan Moore's run?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Heroes for Hire themed PBF

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Teenage Fansub posted:

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

So the banana hammock is a time honored tradition for crucifyin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The last thing an artist wants to do is to take a canonical stance on the size of Jesus' junk.