Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Deteriorata posted:

No. State-level analysis came to the same conclusion. There were maybe two states where Perot's support was enough to tip the state to one or the other, with no net effect on the outcome.

Interesting. You'd think that a a widespread urge to "protest vote" in an election with an incumbent would hurt the incumbent more. Okay, go back and replace that in my original post with something about Bush being utterly tone-deaf, or him pissing off his base by doing the right thing for the country, or one of the other things that brought Sandman out from backstage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Just look at what he has sacrificed

gregday fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 30, 2016

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I would page Boosted, but I would feel bad because no one should have to try to justify this garbage pile of a person.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

There are human eyes looking out of that lion. There's some serious Brazen Bullpoo poo going on here.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

sarmhan posted:

I would page Boosted, but I would feel bad because no one should have to try to justify this garbage pile of a person.

I'll be curious to see how long he can keep up the shtick.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

gregday posted:

not real lion :rolleye:

SAD!!

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

fart blood posted:

I'm a giant overzealous kooky atheist who calls Dennett, Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris "The Four Horsemen" without even a shred of self awareness (trying to not be anymore though) and even I thought Trump's comments about that Muslim father were lovely and clearly subtle trolling about the mother.

Dawkins = Pestilence
Dennett = Famine
Harris = War
And, of course
Hitchens = Death

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gregday posted:

Ha ha ha, oh my god, I have that exact same lion toy.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/plaws14/status/759141466325168128

gregday
May 23, 2003

I like how there's not one, but two toy limos.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
By the way, if you do want one too, you can get them here.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

sarmhan posted:

The thing is I don't have to justify him.

His opponent is also a steaming pile of human refuse, and LOL at any blind partisan who tries to argue otherwise.

My conscience is clear because I know EXACTLY who the hell I am voting for in November. I see their faces every day. I walk past their front porches. I drive past where they used to work. I eat in the booth behind them at the restaurant. My son goes to school with their children. I sit next to them in the pew at church.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Nice equivocation, but you can't convince me that you are serious.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Boosted_C5 posted:

His opponent is also a steaming pile of human refuse, and LOL at any blind partisan who tries to argue otherwise.

My conscience is clear because I know EXACTLY who the hell I am voting for in November. I see their faces every day. I walk past their front porches. I drive past where they used to work. I eat in the booth behind them at the restaurant. My son goes to school with their children. I sit next to them in the pew at church.

Lmao you coward

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Would you say you're not voting for Trump but for...America

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I dont hope that DJT gets super aggressive rear end cancer. That would make me so sad!

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Pick posted:

By the way, if you do want one too, you can get them here.

...thats a lot more than I would've expect something like that to cost

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

does a goon really sit next to Trump at church? thats cool

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I bet trump smells like axe body spray

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

Perhaps the Clintons should invite America into their home, just as Trump wants others to see his giant lion guards?

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Seriously the best you can do is"Hillary is equally as bad" and platitudes about Real (white) America?
You won't even denounce him.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

So you're a Methodist, then. :cool:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

rawrr posted:

You can get them cheaper elsewhere and they're often on sale, $800 is a more realistic cost (before shipping).

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rawrr posted:

Well you don't think Barron trump, genius child, has cheap toys do you?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Build a bear is the people's stuffed toy

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Ostentatious posted:

Shocked if Trump cologne was never a thing.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

rear end cobra posted:

I dont hope that DJT gets super aggressive rear end cancer. That would make me so sad!

You sure he doesn't already have it? I mean look at what comes out of his mouth!

Oh wait, you said rear end, not mouth.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
its 2016 you goddamn morons, download the constitution to your phone for free, bonus you can get the federalist papers, the antifederalist papers, the text of every supreme court decision, and the collected works of frederick douglass,

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

its 2016 you goddamn morons, download the constitution to your phone for free, bonus you can get the federalist papers, the antifederalist papers, the text of every supreme court decision, and the collected works of frederick douglass,

Also my post history

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
hmm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474585126161367040

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

weekly font posted:

Shocked if Trump cologne was never a thing.

Available only at the finest retailers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

Build a bear is the people's stuffed toy

gently caress build-a-bear, I'll never do one of those ever since one of my friends got banned for life for misunderstanding instructions and getting an in-progress bear stuck in a vent

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ostentatious posted:

more like

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

This appears to be a problem unique to Norman, Oklahoma ZIP codes.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

If Donald Trump's twitter account got hacked, the only tell would be if he apologized for something.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Obama a terrible negotiator, I would've gotten two bottles of vodka! Sad!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

the more i hear of trump the more i think he views life as literally a game of monopoly

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Ostentatious posted:

I've always assumed he smelled like acetone.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

shiksa posted:

Obama a terrible negotiator, I would've gotten two bottles of vodka! Sad!

Nah, Florida was merely "here, take it. We don't want it anymore!" It's a fair deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

TheScott2K posted:

"This Man's Army uses paper dispatches, received days - nay, weeks after being sent!
When the couriers don't get lost, and when they don't get captured/killed and the dispatches don't fall into enemy hands.

e: to be clear, I'm not criticizing you, I'm noting the similarities between dispatches and email.

• Locked thread