Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jenna almost certainly did not have a valid license because she doesn't need one - she's traveling not driving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

iospace posted:

So JJ has been doing this for a while: http://deathandtaxes.com/sovcitkane.pdf

Jj is seriously great.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Wish I'd known about this thread earlier it's always nice to see what the...

This woman and anyone who supported her actions needs to be locked in a windowless cell forever. :catstare:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Evil Fluffy posted:

This woman and anyone who supported her actions needs to be locked in a windowless cell forever. :catstare:

We have such sights to show you.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

I'm not one to advocate this very often, but god almighty, these fucks should be shot on sight. would there really be anything of value lost besides something to astound you that people could be this stupid.
Also, if this bitch has a driver's license, i believe pretty much every state has an agreement you sign that says you will obey the laws and poo poo.

This is why I kind of hope the judge calls Bundy's bluff and sends him to a Federal prison in everything but name Medical Center until he's competent to stand trial (which will mean indefinitely) or at least brings that up those consequences so you can see the hope dissolve in his eyes. If you're trying to stay out of the Federal Bureau of Prisons system, having yourself declared incompetent is essentially the insta-fail button.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

SocketWrench posted:

Thankfully mine was never quite that bad. My step dad used to like to rough house with me, flipping me over him to slam on the floor or random choke/wrestling holds and such. He claimed it was to toughen me up. All it did was make me fear him and spend less time around the family when he was around.
There were a few times I got the worst of things for no reason. My sister was up late one night thumping around. Our rooms were right next to each other and my folks slept downstairs under our rooms. dad came up, yanked me out of bed, punched me in the side and told me to "knock it off".
Another time i learned the n-word, but not what it meant (pre-internet days). So was calling my sister that while chasing her one day, my old man grabbed me by the hair and threw me across the room, punched me a few times and told me never to say that again. Wasn't till an hour later my mom explained what the word meant and why it was bad that I understood

I'm not one to advocate this very often, but god almighty, these fucks should be shot on sight. would there really be anything of value lost besides something to astound you that people could be this stupid.
Also, if this bitch has a driver's license, i believe pretty much every state has an agreement you sign that says you will obey the laws and poo poo.

drat. My stepdad was an alcoholic who would get abusive as gently caress when drunk (Often!) and have screaming matches with my mom (who has anger issues herself), but at least he never laid a hand on me in anger.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Young Freud posted:

This is why I kind of hope the judge calls Bundy's bluff and sends him to a Federal prison in everything but name Medical Center until he's competent to stand trial (which will mean indefinitely) or at least brings that up those consequences so you can see the hope dissolve in his eyes. If you're trying to stay out of the Federal Bureau of Prisons system, having yourself declared incompetent is essentially the insta-fail button.

I don't think this is a ploy to get declared incompetent for trial, rather it is just the phenomenal stupidity of the Sovereign Citizen ideology shining bright and crazy. These people have a tenuous and fantasistic grasp on reality, and in his squirrely little mind he is playing 3-dimensional legal chess with this bullshit.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
What if Ryan is incompetent? What if the aggressive and uncooperative behavior he has shown to every authority figure who wasn't his own father was a symptom of the same brain damage that paralyzed his face? What if, in the federal medical prison system, he finally gets the help he needs and he can start his life over again instead of dying in prison? :unsmith:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

cumshitter posted:

What if Ryan is incompetent? What if the aggressive and uncooperative behavior he has shown to every authority figure who wasn't his own father was a symptom of the same brain damage that paralyzed his face? What if, in the federal medical prison system, he finally gets the help he needs and he can start his life over again instead of dying in prison? :unsmith:

I really thought you meant Paul Ryan for a moment there.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

VioletCorsica posted:

I really thought you meant Paul Ryan for a moment there.
I'm pretty sure if you offered Paul Ryan the chance to switch places with Ryan Buddy he'd say scoff out a no, then pause and look out a window for a good ten seconds before saying no again, but with less force.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cumshitter posted:

Thanks for the perspective, forums user cumshitter

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

cumshitter posted:

I'd say it was the same brain damage, but there's so many others that are just as dumb, if not more than him.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Regular Nintendo posted:

Thanks for the perspective, forums user cumshitter

I just think that, as a society, we should pursue every avenue of rehabilitation before he ends up in federal prison and lives up to my forums user name. It is our duty to care the most for those who care the least about themselves.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cumshitter posted:

I just think that, as a society, we should pursue every avenue of rehabilitation before he ends up in federal prison and lives up to my forums user name. It is our duty to care the most for those who care the least about themselves.

I agree I was just goofin on yer name bud

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

MisterOblivious posted:

Haven't heard of this before. I guess you can just demand to be the judge/baliff in your own case and get paid for it? Who knew?

Not just paid, but paid One MILLION dollars

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Evil Fluffy posted:

you should've been here for the standoff, it was amazing

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I watched most of David frys live streams. It was glorious but I feel bad for the dumb little rear end in a top hat :(

red19fire
May 26, 2010

a cyberpunk goose posted:

I watched most of David frys live streams. It was glorious but I feel bad for the dumb little rear end in a top hat :(

Never feel bad for these clowns. Everything that happened/happens to them is 100% their own fault but they're too loving dumb to realize it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ_L9JsUsw

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

a cyberpunk goose posted:

He got babied by the legal system far too long. Now he's going to work towards getting better, or he's going to stay locked up in the loony bin.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Casimir Radon posted:

He got babied by the legal system far too long. Now he's going to work towards getting better, or he's going to stay locked up in the loony bin.

So how much money did he get from the feds in the past?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

trickybiscuits posted:

Not just paid, but paid One MILLION dollars

Dr. Evil was a freeman

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

red19fire posted:

Never feel bad for these clowns. Everything that happened/happens to them is 100% their own fault but they're too loving dumb to realize it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ_L9JsUsw

Yeah, watching any video poo poo goes from "just a warning, have a nice day" to "bashed out windows GET ON THE GROUND!" because these dumb fucks can't answer a yes or no question or just be decent human beings. And the whole time sovcits are thinking in their minds that they are the victims. They wrapped themselves up so tight in their constitution bullshit that they cut off oxygen to the brain and got brain damage

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone read that Liono Skousen annotated pocket Constitution? I'm tempted to order one but I can't support the people who sell them. Even if it's supposedly sold at cost + shipping.

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Random comments and posts from Bundy HQ

quote:

Where is the order I paid for on your Bundy Ranch Store site on top of this Facebook page??? I've messaged and emailed you multiple times since I placed and paid for the order in MAY!!! Could I please have my money back since it's now obvious I'm never getting it!!!

Trouble in paradise

quote:

LAWLESS GOVERNMENT== NO American Center for Law and Justice== MURDER UNDER THREAT OF MARCHAL LAW !!!!DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORE ATHOURITY AGAINST OUR CITIZENS == LESS IF ANYTHING !!!!? = WE THE PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE CONSTITUTION AND YOU FAILED OUR OWN OATHS == TYRANICAL AND WE GET OUR MILITIA !!!! MURDERS !!!??

Meds are good, going off them is bad

quote:

I believe the judge at that time had the power to drop all charges and set them all free and he should have done so. Why would he let this horrible Injustice continue?

Why indeed!

quote:

Moments ago 77 year old Joe Robertson, a Navy Veteran from Montana was given 18 months in Federal Prison and over $100K in fines over a pond.

Nathan Seim reports from the scene. Joe was charged for building ponds on his property to help the community fight fires. The pond was permitted by the State and was even inspected and deemed non-polluting.

The US Forest Service did not like Joe, so they they trespassed on his land to harass him and look for charges, finally trumping up the crime of polluting waters of the USA. When the first jury would not convict, they tried Joe again and won.

Jefferson C Sheriff Craig Doolittle, and Missoula C Sheriff McDermott,0 allowed Joe to be hauled away despite having a lawful duty to intervene. Call and tell them to honor their oath and stand up. Read more on the case here: http://bit.ly/2ad3n27

Our goverment is in TREASON, our police act as their arm and our sheriffs are will not stand. They take life and tear apart families on a whim How much more will you take before you will rise and cast off these tyrants. Who will join me and resist?

Gavin Seim's ability to twist the truth is truly impressive.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

cumshitter posted:

Has anyone read that Liono Skousen annotated pocket Constitution? I'm tempted to order one but I can't support the people who sell them. Even if it's supposedly sold at cost + shipping.

It's weird that they don't seem to have made it available for download anywhere.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

VikingSkull posted:

I was a regular in the Mahuer thread. I just... tried to block a lot of the raw :stonk: stupidity from my mind after that thread was closed down and was not expecting to open this one and immediately run face first in to grade-A child abuse.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PST posted:

Wait, is there also a Nathan Seim running around and freaking the gently caress out when a gratuity is tacked on to his dinner bill or did the article gently caress up his name along with the rest of the facts?

I watched one of Gavin's videos a while back and he's got a set up like Pewdiepie, gaming chair and all. It's pretty obvious your freedom dollars are funding his sweet gaming rig.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's weird that they don't seem to have made it available for download anywhere.

Not really. If it was available for free, why would anyone pay them money for it???

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

PST posted:

Boy that one's a doozy. I thought that reformatting it might make it more coherent, but ...

quote:

LAWLESS GOVERNMENT
== NO American Center for Law and Justice
== MURDER UNDER THREAT OF MARCHAL LAW !!!!

DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORE ATHOURITY AGAINST OUR CITIZENS
== LESS IF ANYTHING !!!!?

= WE THE PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE CONSTITUTION AND YOU FAILED OUR OWN OATHS
== TYRANICAL AND WE GET OUR MILITIA !!!!

MURDERS !!!??

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Our government is TREASON

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

PST posted:

!!!! MURDERS !!!??

mods please namechange

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

PST posted:

Random comments and posts from Bundy HQ

Trouble in paradise

Why indeed!

Ah yes, when caught in definitely unlawful acts, lie out your rear end to people too dumb to actually look up the case

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The hammer is coming down - government releases pretrial brief against the Bundys.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/07/prosecutors_oregon_standoff_de.html

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The hammer is coming down - government releases pretrial brief against the Bundys.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/07/prosecutors_oregon_standoff_de.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/07/29/bundygovtexhibits.pdf

37 pages of exhibits.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Beautiful stuff. I wonder how much of the hammerdrop is in response to the left turn into sovcit filings.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

cumshitter posted:

Wait, is there also a Nathan Seim running around and freaking the gently caress out when a gratuity is tacked on to his dinner bill or did the article gently caress up his name along with the rest of the facts?

I watched one of Gavin's videos a while back and he's got a set up like Pewdiepie, gaming chair and all. It's pretty obvious your freedom dollars are funding his sweet gaming rig.

Well yeah, you expected them to be honest? It's the god fearing patriots that seem to be really good at this poo poo. Hell, Jim Robinson takes in 88k (or tries anyways) a quarter to "pay for free republic"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
It's a list of evidence that goes for 37 pages lolol.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jumpingmanjim posted:

It's a list of evidence that goes for 37 pages lolol.

I didn't get all the way through the list, but the number of pages in the middle part taken up by entries with the header "GUNS" was pretty awesome.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I was sitting here telling my friend that I normally see like idk 10 pages of exhibits when I'm helping people with this sorta thing. When I said that I meant actual pages of text detailing something when we pulled up the PDF and loving lol that's just THE LIST of exhibits hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Plus a good percentage of the evidence seems to be their Facebook posts and videos. Apparently showing off your illegal activities on the internet is a bad idea.