Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

hosed up if ture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

there is a dog breed called the rhodesian ridgeback where the breed standard is having a spinal ridge (it's actually a major genetic defect that can cause serious infections) and they cull the puppies without the ridge (you know the actually healthy puppies).

reverse eugenics, the goons favorite

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Blue Train posted:

reverse eugenics, the goons favorite

The Ridgeback Club defended itself pointing to the statement that follows, "if a breeder finds this morally impossible [to murder the puppy] the puppy shall be homed..." as indication that murdering puppies is not mandatory, but preferred.

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe
you dont have to kill it if youre a pussy, is all

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

kaschei posted:

All breeds are inbreeds

Except greyhounds since their breeding is so strictly controlled for racing

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010
We had a dog that we were pretty sure was a ridgeback, but it had no ridge. That awesome dog lived 16 healthy years.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Must be a lot of dumbfuck 10 year olds and toddlers letting people down out there.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

That70sHeidi posted:

Must be a lot of dumbfuck 10 year olds and toddlers letting people down out there.

and baby boomers

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

That70sHeidi posted:

"You ask why the image has bugs bunny holding a bouquet? Because it is common sense YOU loving DIPSHIT"

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Linux Pirate posted:

"You ask why the image has bugs bunny holding a bouquet? Because it is common sense YOU loving DIPSHIT"

47 or older? You may have a pocket full of dollars, but where is your sense? What's up doc?

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
It says the last generation not the only. It only rules out people born since 2007.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Cyks posted:

It says the last generation not the only. It only rules out people born since 2007.

It's too retarded to make any sense of anyways, it's just another bullshit share begging post.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

drat son those direct links are blocked now

they're onto you

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

hahaha holy poo poo good job linking to 4chan's /pol/

imgur is far better for hosting an image than some board that frequently flushes posts

christ god drat

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

i luv u bby

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Decrepus posted:

The Ridgeback Club defended itself pointing to the statement that follows, "if a breeder finds this morally impossible [to murder the puppy] the puppy shall be homed..." as indication that murdering puppies is not mandatory, but preferred.

It's almost like people who care a lot about specific dumb breeds are broken in the head.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How do you make pants out of typorama?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

That70sHeidi posted:

I literally heard someone, I think they were a university professor, on the radio the other day saying that people say millenials are dumb but you have to realize they haven't had all the life experiences of older generations. If that needs to be explained, maybe it's the olds who are dumb. (I'm an old)

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
a real man loving hates his stupid balls

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I love how a subsection of old people are still complaining about sagging pants ten years after they went out of style.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

He's right you know

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Dreddout posted:

I love how a subsection of old people are still complaining about sagging pants ten years after they went out of style.

Why do you think it went out of style? People had to laugh at them for looking like retards first. :colbert:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dreddout posted:

haha

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

*tries to bend down with anything in the pockets*

*gives in to the pain*

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

this is probably the most frightening form of propaganda that exists

complaining about any actual problem means you don't support the troops

remember when bill o'reilly actually responded to an anti-war statement with 'my nephew is in the military DON'T denigrate his service to our country'

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

remember when bill o'reilly actually responded to an anti-war statement with 'my nephew is in the military DON'T denigrate his service to our country'

That never actually happened though

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Dreddout posted:

Mind you, I still see some idiots wearing that style and they are generally teenagers. I had hoped the trend would die 20 years ago when it first became popular but it saddens me to see it still.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

That never actually happened though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7AGZlwLVKU 2:55 in

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tarkus posted:

Mind you, I still see some idiots wearing that style and they are generally teenagers. I had hoped the trend would die 20 years ago when it first became popular but it saddens me to see it still.

I want high-waisted pants to come back. Nobody looks good in low-rise jeans.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010
They are back. There are youngsters rocking mom jeans all over the place.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

We don't need momjeans back.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

falz posted:

They are back. There are youngsters rocking mom jeans all over the place.

Man, I need to go outside more often.

5er posted:

You shut your mouth.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, they're back. Went to a Panic/Weezer show and every high school girl had them on and looked dumber than hell.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Facebook Aunt posted:

they have been for a while tho

i hope they stay in style for a while longer, i have this navy blue pair and they go with everything + are wicked comfy

edit: they're not very flattering if you have a small butt. haters need to do more squats

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Went to a Panic/Weezer show

lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sorry, old man, i don't like wearing my pants so that it looks like i'm cruising for dick

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Y-Hat posted:

sorry, old man, i don't like wearing my pants so that it looks like i'm cruising for dick

You're never gonna get any dick that way.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

High-waisted pants are cool but those acid washed ones are terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

5er posted:

• Locked thread