Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I enjoy that Beerus strength is now a joke. "I'm on a completely different level!" :rolleyes: "Oh course Beerus-Sama!" :D

I hope that no matter how strong Goku gets he never fights Beerus again, and Beerus continues to insist he is strongest forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I think green guy is going to kill yellow guy at some point.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Goku will punch him and then invite him over to his place and when he sees Goku's inter-species circle of friends and family he realises wow actually mortals are cool and becomes a friend of Goku

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I know that won't happen but it would be hilarious to me if Goku befriended an evil Goku.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Goku will invite Zamasu over and he'll bring tea and Bulma will just go "oh that's good, but we got a vending machine with energy drinks" and he'll learn to love humanity after tasting red bull

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ImpAtom posted:

I know that won't happen but it would be hilarious to me if Goku befriended an evil Goku.

Would be the perfect sparring partner for him.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Goku is friends with the literal embodiment of destruction

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Goku's strongest muscle, is his heart.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

a cartoon duck posted:

Goku's strongest muscle, is his heart.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I was about to post no wonder why it killed him but Ruggington pretty much had the same idea. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Goku manages to befriend Zamasu or evil Goku later on.

I mean he befriended Hit. :v: (yeah I know dude wasn't evil but still..punchmans friendship always bonds over punching)

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I can't help but notice that Gowasu's earrings are the same color as Black's.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I wanna assume it's a ranking thing, like he's a Kaioshin and thus gets the green and if Zamasu ranks up from Kaio to Kaioshin then he'll get them as well.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is zamasu a kaioshin or a dai-kaioshin like that fat guy(rip)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stairmaster posted:

I think he is the same Divine Rank as this guy:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Stairmaster posted:

He's a Kaioshin in training. His fighting skill as a Kaio earned him a promotion or something. Gowasu is a Kaioshin.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I wonder if Trunks is gonna go to Super Saiyan 3, given that the preview for next week showed his muscles about to pop while he was training with Vegeta

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

god bless mexico

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Stairmaster posted:

god bless mexico

Did they make a worse looking version of Super or something.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I guess anything is possible if you put enough grain filter on it

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Hit us up if you find any more cool stuff on Deviantart bruh

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Stairmaster posted:

god bless mexico

this is good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Lupus Rufus posted:

this is good.

I agree

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I guess anything is possible if you put enough grain filter on it

Yeah while the designs are nice and lively, the colors and grain filter is almost TOO much. Overcompensating to the point of it looking like some of the worse DVD releases. That shot of Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs. Black is on point tho.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thats probably just how it looked in mexico

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This is why you don't skip heart day.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

goku's heart got so strong it attacked him

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

He is actully rolling his eyes here. It's not off model.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I can't help but notice that Gowasu's earrings are the same color as Black's.

Actually there is something I am wondering. His name seems like a mixture of Goku and Zamasu's name in a way (yeah I know there is no w in it). Like maybe he is a future version of Zamasu who merged with Black and setting it up all up to insure his creation, ala Chaos from Final Fantasy 1.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
All I'm going to say is "Trunks may go SSB next episode, if Vegeta is a good dad."

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Maybe we'll finally get an explanation of how he got Blue without that ritual.

That being said, I do find it funny that Goku was unsatisfied that he had to do the ritual to get the God form and apparently Vegeta figured out how to get around that setback and get the form for himself.

Kind of an inverse situation of how they got SSJ4 in GT.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Well Vegeta did acknowledge Whis as superior to him and asked him to be his teacher, pretty please with a cherry on top.

That is pretty much the first time Vegeta has acknowledged someone else has something to teach him.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Rirse posted:

Actually there is something I am wondering. His name seems like a mixture of Goku and Zamasu's name in a way (yeah I know there is no w in it). Like maybe he is a future version of Zamasu who merged with Black and setting it up all up to insure his creation, ala Chaos from Final Fantasy 1.

Quoting Kanzenshuu, "Both “gowasu” and “zamasu” are Japanese words meaning “to be”, seemingly confirming a name pun scheme." That's just a coincidence.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pureauthor posted:

Well Vegeta did acknowledge Whis as superior to him and asked him to be his teacher, pretty please with a cherry on top.

That is pretty much the first time Vegeta has acknowledged someone else has something to teach him.

Nah, this is Vegitas natural state. All of the bowing and scraping he does for Whis/Bulma is just muscle memory from his childhood under Frieza.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Stairmaster posted:

god bless mexico

If you actually think this looks better, you might just be retarded.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I dunno, there's something about Super's shading/coloring and linework that makes me prefer the old poo poo too. I'm not even going into animation and weird transition frames here.

Anyway, can Goku say Recursive Time Loop? Probably not because he's dumb as gently caress, but hey, there you go, friend. Zamasu is super butthurt about mortals beating him, not everyone is as chill as Universe 7's Kaioshin, it seems. 18 trying to fleece Future Trunks over her own death was great too. I like how "blackmails motherfuckers" is one of her consistent character traits now. Trunks took Krillin's "my wife is the murderous robot that hosed your world up and killed Gohan" extremely well too.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yea I agree tbh

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Mordaedil posted:

If you actually think this looks better, you might just be retarded.

I don't think it's meant to look better, just supposed to look like the original DBZ :ssh:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
It looks loving cool as heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

god bless mexico

I hope they never stop doing these

• Locked thread