Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

They're janky as hell but I sort of love them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Those rule

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
Went looking for colour scheme ideas for a possible Tyranid army since some people I have on Facebook have been talking about playing, but they all play 40k. Found a jacked hormagaunt:

I like the paintjob but all I can imagine is getting 30 sets of carnifex claws to make a unit of them. It'd look pretty hilarious, at least.

Ten Becquerels fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jul 30, 2016

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That's cool s poo poo though.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Ten Becquerels posted:

Went looking for colour scheme ideas for a possible Tyranid army since some people I have on Facebook have been talking about playing, but they all play 40k. Found a jacked hormagaunt:

I like the paintjob but all I can imagine is getting 30 sets of carnifex claws to make a unit of them. It'd look pretty hilarious, at least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzAaBs8WHe8

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Ten Becquerels posted:

Poor guy stabbed the ground too hard and now he's stuck.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Ugleb posted:

It was swiftly ruined for me because furries were immediately connected to the idea. Urrgh.

People already jizz on minis and sculpt elaborate dicknipple demons, though, so it's not like furries would be breaking any new ground

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

A red wall mini game would be unbalanced anyways because a lone badger would take down an entire vermin army

Edit: best faction would be GUOSIM though

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Len posted:

A red wall mini game would be unbalanced anyways because a lone badger would take down an entire vermin army

So OGRE?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Couldn't make up my mind if this was bad or not, so posting it here to be safe. A local Warham's custom Knight.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Too many GW parts for my taste, but a good effort.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
So I mentioned these guys a while ago - Huey Pencil sharpeners.

I just finished my rescue project on them.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
Awful titan.

Not a terrible battletech Goliath though.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Couldn't make up my mind if this was bad or not, so posting it here to be safe. A local Warham's custom Knight.

I'm the mountain dew bottle on the other end of the battlefield

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Grey Hunter posted:

So I mentioned these guys a while ago - Huey Pencil sharpeners.

I just finished my rescue project on them.

Those flight stands are brilliant.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Floppychop posted:

Those flight stands are brilliant.

Cheap tool retrieval tools hot glued to mdf bases. with the metal blade in the pencil sharpener, you have a solid attachment.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Not enough tits imo, just paint a little bra topless pilot on the windows.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SiKboy posted:

Man, I just made myself a little sad there isnt a Redwall skirmish game.

There was a game called Brushfire that was like this. Fun little game that was ripe for scenarios since it supported siege warfare, scaled up well, etc.

It was basically historics too. Napoleon was a cat I think? Scottish Terriers who were... Scottish versus Germanic berserk hamsters.

EDIT: Nope, mole. Moleon.

LordAba fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Jul 31, 2016

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

On a related furry note, I just realised that these guys 'Cyber Animals' are essentially just Battle Beasts: http://warhansa.com/index.php/katalog/cyber_animals.html

Not sure if they belong in this thread or not...

vs

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Oh poo poo I am having childhood flashbacks so hard right now.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Amazing.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Where's all the minis games from comic book properties that are actually fun and just cool?

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Mutant Headcrab posted:

I'm the gun that can only shoot at things that are flying (and is a blast weapon so can't shoot at flying things anyway).

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

signalnoise posted:

Where's all the minis games from comic book properties that are actually fun and just cool?

http://knightmodels-store.com/en_GB

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

My question stands

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

SynthOrange posted:

I was trying to think of why this seemed much better than today when I realized that I'd uploaded the digital render, rather than the production model.

Spot the difference.

I generally don't like tits for tits' sake models, but I actually think it works better for this model. She seems less "sexy grandma" and more "imposing lady of power". Combined with the demon-cherubs, she just seems super imposing and more sinister without the shawl.

Seluin
Jan 4, 2004

SynthOrange posted:

I was trying to think of why this seemed much better than today when I realized that I'd uploaded the digital render, rather than the production model.

Spot the difference.

Is there a place to buy this model? I tried looking on their website but couldn't find it.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Seluin posted:

Is there a place to buy this model? I tried looking on their website but couldn't find it.

I think the Pledge Manager is closed, but if not, http://tgg2ks.com
If you're just curious what it costs, it's $26 retail / $20 KS. There is a sci-fi and fantasy version, one of the cherubim has a gun vs. a sword.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Wtf is reverse flash, he can run super fast but only backwards? He can run at incredibly slow speed? "look at him, it looks like he's frozen but he's actually running very slowly, in 100 years he'll have crossed the street, amazing."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Reverse Flash is flash but bad.

Bizarro Flash is super slow.

Black Flash isnt actually black.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

signalnoise posted:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/miniatures/judge-dredd.html

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SynthOrange posted:

Reverse Flash is flash but bad.

Bizarro Flash is super slow.

Black Flash isnt actually black.

loving comics man.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Reverse Flash is basically a fan boy who grew up demented, decided he wanted to be the Flash so set out to kill him. Never be a rolemodel.

Black Flash is a personification of THE SPEED FORCE (because comics) and is the Death of speedsters. If they break the space time continuum he manifests to hunt them down and return them to the speed force.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

dont ask what the speed force is, its really stupid

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Ugleb posted:

Reverse Flash is basically a fan boy who grew up demented, decided he wanted to be the Flash so set out to kill him. Never be a rolemodel.

Black Flash is a personification of THE SPEED FORCE (because comics) and is the Death of speedsters. If they break the space time continuum he manifests to hunt them down and return them to the speed force.

Wasn't it because regular Death couldn't catch speedsters?

Man, I wish people played Judge Dredd around here... Or that someone developed a Rogue Trooper game with more than 3 units for the South (Norks are a lot mre developed, because you need more and varied enemies for Rogue)

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Yeah, more like this! This is my jam

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

Some not-High Elves Sky cutter chariots from this years ETC tournament.

Though tbf, they were removed from the table by the judges.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Looks better than the actual model.

Deino
Dec 14, 2010

And, to be fair, the guy had his armies stolen out of his car shortly before the tournament, so he didn't have much time to come up with a suitable replacement, let alone source those models.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
Hell I think they're hilarious. I'd give him full points :shrug: