Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

GobiasIndustries posted:

Tossing 'shooting kids' under the liberty umbrella means you need a pretty loving big umbrella.

those kids were jerks and deserved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I thought you guys liked that Trump had a black soul?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

Boosted's brain is a strange M.C. Escher dream dimension where up is down, left is right, losing is winning, and instead of a hand drawing another hand, which is also drawing the first hand, both of the hands are taking his guns away

Yeah Boosted I have a gun and ima let you in on a secret. The dems are never going to take guns away. I heard people say this for decades and it's never going to happen. Chill out, vote blue.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I will take boosteds guns

all of them

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

I am new to C-Spam. Are you real, or a gimmick account or a L-O-B style troll account? Also please don't get me with your yuge ban-hammer.

Much like with Trump himself, it's kind of all of the above

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

Benghazi mom never once said Clinton killed her son. She just repeated the TRUTH that Hillary Clinton lied to her face. She never said hillary had a "Black Soul" either. She was ignored. This Khan guy, who unlike Benghazi mom had never met Trump or been personally treated like poo poo by him, tears into him and the media makes him a superstar.

LIBERAL MEDIA
Yeah, the Benghazi mom who never said that Hillary belongs in prison and also knew her son enough to understand why he happened to be in Libya at the time.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah Boosted I have a gun and ima let you in on a secret. The dems are never going to take guns away. I heard people say this for decades and it's never going to happen. Chill out, vote blue.

At this point it's like deporting every illegal. The vast scale of the undertaking is more prohibitive than the political debate.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
First black souled president.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Not even "I'm not owned" but "You're eventually going to get tired of owning me so much"

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

evilweasel posted:

I will take boosteds guns

all of them

Here's a clip of me and Boosted discussing the topic of his guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRsNn7HP28

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, Vlad Putin (the poster, not the actual person. Assuming they're different) mentioned earlier that Cruz comes out of this a winner. I disagreed if Trump gets elected.

I partially retract that to present this argument.

1. if Hillary wins, Cruz wins due to "I told you so!" Bonus points to Cruz if the dems actually tie, if not gain a majority in the senate.
2. if Trump wins 2016, but loses 2020, he gets a small win. He'll be able to go "I told you in 2016 this was a bad idea!" Bonus points if both houses of congress flip blue in 2018 or 2020, and even more points if most of the state houses and governors that went red in 2010 go blue in that time.
3. if Trump wins 2016 and 2020, he's toast. It means Trump somehow was popular enough to get elected not once but twice.

Depending on how unpopular Trump is, if he's elected, I can see Cruz attempting a primary run in 2020, but that would require pretty much Nixon post-watergate levels of unpopularity.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Bip Roberts posted:

First black souled president.

that's a good point, TRUMP might actually have the Dark Soul.

has anyone tried to kill him with a katana, near a freshly kindled bonfire, and watched to see if he magically arises again within the next couple minutes?

TRUMP having gone hollow long past the point of losing his mind would explain a lot actually

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

C-SPAM › TRUMP/pence 2016: Don't talk about Dark Souls.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

greazeball posted:

you'll have to go to her post to read it but that's the one

thanks! maybe a bit hyperbolic tho (trump is not going to threaten to have hillary killed in a debate cmon man)

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

Benghazi mom never once said Clinton killed her son. She just repeated the TRUTH that Hillary Clinton lied to her face. She never said hillary had a "Black Soul" either. She was ignored. This Khan guy, who unlike Benghazi mom had never met Trump or been personally treated like poo poo by him, tears into him and the media makes him a superstar.

LIBERAL MEDIA

“I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son.” - Pat Smith

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/i_blame_hillary_clinton_person.html

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

iospace posted:

So, Vlad Putin (the poster, not the actual person. Assuming they're different) mentioned earlier that Cruz comes out of this a winner. I disagreed if Trump gets elected.

1. if Hillary wins, Cruz wins due to "I told you so!" Bonus points to Cruz if the dems actually tie, if not gain a majority in the senate.
2. if Trump wins 2016, but loses 2020, he gets a small win. He'll be able to go "I told you in 2016 this was a bad idea!" Bonus points if both houses of congress flip blue in 2018 or 2020, and even more points if most of the state houses and governors that went red in 2010 go blue in that time.
3. if Trump wins 2016 and 2020, he's toast. It means Trump somehow was popular enough to get elected not once but twice.

Depending on how unpopular Trump is, if he's elected, I can see Cruz attempting a primary run in 2020, but that would require pretty much Nixon post-watergate levels of unpopularity.

Most conventional political analysis has the presumption that Trump will not, in fact, win. If this turns out to be an incorrect premise, much of the modern political calculus will need to be re-written. If Trump does win, Cruz will scuttle back to his spawning grounds to focus on implanting every politician and donor in Texas with Cruz-spawn.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Naga Warlord posted:

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/i_blame_hillary_clinton_person.html

Shh... don't present arguments against his narrative. We try to keep him in his own personal bubble echo chamber, where most of the echoes consist of "I will wear the (((hat)))."

What's next, you'll mention that Steven's mom wants them to stop politicizing it?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
America is gay

for Trump

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

DrPlump posted:

America is gay

for Trump

Which his people assure us he disproves of.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

LIBERAL MEDIA

Naga Warlord posted:

you didn't listen to the speech, did you boosted? just barely 2 minutes into her speech:

quote:

For all of this loss, for all of this grief, for all of the citizens and the tragedy of Benghazi has brought upon America, I blame Hillary Clinton!
I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son. Personally!

here, you can even listen to her own words, from right side broadcasting's youtube channel, no media bias whatsoever here, at about 2:18, link at certain time didn't work for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata posted:

So your position is that Putin did nothing wrong, then.

No. I'm just saying this was on the Russian agenda for some time, and you can't talk about it without talking about the fallout of post-Soviet politics.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Naga Warlord posted:

I mean i feel bad for her. and i think trying to blame the video was dumb(to be fair, there were like 20 other riots outside other embassy and the like, so they may have initially thought it was part of it) but acting like she was the one behind it is retarded. now her genuine but misguided rage is being used by fuckheads like trump and friends.

iospace posted:

I am still not sure. we also have to remeber that cruz is still HATED by the moderates and the Establishment, so they may still let him drown. I personally think kashich will come out better. I would say Jeb is done either way. Christie and huckabee are hosed if trump loses. rubio might be in the same boat as bush.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

homeless poster posted:

that's a good point, TRUMP might actually have the Dark Soul.

has anyone tried to kill him with a katana, near a freshly kindled bonfire, and watched to see if he magically arises again within the next couple minutes?

TRUMP having gone hollow long past the point of losing his mind would explain a lot actually

:darksouls::darksouls:

:smugdon:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Uh oh, a direct quote from Boosted followed by a direct quote with attributed source unambiguously disproving his claim? Somebody's cruisin for a probation

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

stefania_r posted:

Jewel you realize that there are numerous Eastern European countries that have a large ethnic Russian minority. poo poo like the Crimean invasion just makes them think that they have a legit 5th column within.

Crimea was not large minority Russian, it was majority Russian.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lots of people say Boosted is a bitch. I'm not - There are so many people, loud people. He's a bitch, nasty thing to say but I mean, if you - look, look at the people who are saying it, there are so many. Bitch.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Uh oh, a direct quote from Boosted followed by a direct quote with attributed source unambiguously disproving his claim? Somebody's cruisin for a probation

as a north carolinian,

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I mean i feel bad for her. and i think trying to blame the video was dumb(to be fair, there were like 20 other riots outside other embassy and the like, so they may have initially thought it was part of it) but acting like she was the one behind it is retarded. now her genuine but misguided rage is being used by fuckheads like trump and friends.

it's really weird how mad the email server management voters are that she didn't come out and tell them "hey sorry your family got killed in this premeditated attack on a facility that is also a secret CIA base" and then didn't seem to have any problem when trey gowdy leaked the classified info about the compound's status to the entire country on C-SPAN

like there's not even the glimmer of possibility that the intel was just plain wrong (which again, these are the same people who have spent nearly 15 years defending why acting on wrong intel is just an honest boys-will-be-boys mistake) or that she was deliberately lying because the intel agencies fed her something fit for public consumption to prevent disclosure of classified info (which is all of a sudden the worst thing in the entire universe)

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

WoodrowSkillson posted:

It's pretty great and has been a pleasure to watch this morning.

In addition, gently caress you bitch you suck at being a mod of a fyad-lite and have a thinner skin than the owner of the orange goblin cock you fantasize deep throating

WoodrowSkillson was right

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am still not sure. we also have to remeber that cruz is still HATED by the moderates and the Establishment, so they may still let him drown. I personally think kashich will come out better. I would say Jeb is done either way. Christie and huckabee are hosed if trump loses. rubio might be in the same boat as bush.

Jeb! and his entire family are likely done with major political office holding for the time being at least, but I highly doubt they'll stay out of the political scene. Maybe Jeb and W's kids might do something in the future, but unlikely. Huckabee has been done for years. He really is a glory hound now, and latches on to what he can for more publicity. Rubio... possibly. Depends on if he wins his seat this year.

Kasich is probably the big winner here. He didn't go up and make a speech at the RNC and didn't endorse (to be fair, he didn't make a speech period), but has remained quiet in the wings except to occasionally speak out against Trump when Trump goes too far. He's not taking any risks doing so, and leaves behind a trail of "Hey, I told you he was bad!"

Pence is likely hosed no matter what he does if Trump loses. #NeverTrumpers will call him a sellout, and he's too evangelical for a presidential run (in the vein of Santorum and Huck)

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

iospace posted:

Jeb! and his entire family are likely done with major political office holding for the time being at least, but I highly doubt they'll stay out of the political scene. Maybe Jeb and W's kids might do something in the future, but unlikely. Huckabee has been done for years. He really is a glory hound now, and latches on to what he can for more publicity. Rubio... possibly. Depends on if he wins his seat this year.

Kasich is probably the big winner here. He didn't go up and make a speech at the RNC and didn't endorse (to be fair, he didn't make a speech period), but has remained quiet in the wings except to occasionally speak out against Trump when Trump goes too far. He's not taking any risks doing so, and leaves behind a trail of "Hey, I told you he was bad!"

Pence is likely hosed no matter what he does if Trump loses. #NeverTrumpers will call him a sellout, and he's too evangelical for a presidential run (in the vein of Santorum and Huck)

george p bush is on the fast track to texas governor just fyi

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

Crimea was not large minority Russian, it was majority Russian.

The issue is if you let every single area divide itself up regardless of the consequences you end up with retarded poo poo like BREXIT where a country blows it's own brains out for no reason. Crimea may have wanted to leave Ukraine, but remaining would have been better for them in the long run.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Vilerat's own thread mocking the stupid right-wing conspiracy theory emails he got from relatives is really sad in retrospect. I couldn't imagine being someone who already blamed Obama/Hillary for literally everything, and then actually losing your son in a situation like Benghazi.

e: I still think it's sick as gently caress for the Republican party to keep stoking her hate when they were the ones who voted not to increase security in Libya, and also when they can't loving find a single thing Hillary did wrong despite many hearings on the matter.

Deki fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 1, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Karl Sharks posted:

you didn't listen to the speech, did you boosted? just barely 2 minutes into her speech:

here, you can even listen to her own words, from right side broadcasting's youtube channel, no media bias whatsoever here, at about 2:18, link at certain time didn't work for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0

Thanks, I swore she did say that, and that Boosted was lying, but I didn't want to watch the speech again.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

george p bush is on the fast track to texas governor just fyi

Ah, ok. I don't follow Texas politics that closely. Thanks for the info!

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
We've always been at war with Benghazi.

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/759890280724037632

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Boosted_C5 posted:

LIBERAL MEDIA

Lemme unskew this by saying, had Trump had said something reasonable in response to being questioned about Khan's speech, none of this would have happened. But of course THE LIEBERAL MEDIA had to ask a question!!

gregday
May 23, 2003

Hillary couldn't have killed vilerat. They never even met!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

iospace posted:

I don't doubt this, but if this follows the 2012 election, then every single Republican running won't even be in consideration. They might get a chance to get on the stage once but then they'll be passed over. Republican voters really don't seem to like people who lose when thy get to the nomination and sure as hell don't like them if they lose against a Democrat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

one of my favorite parts that haven't really seen anybody point out is that he asks george what he calls a relationship, but it's trump who said he had a "relationship"

like it depends on your definition because you used the word, you tell us fucker

• Locked thread