Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump made plenty of yuuuge sacrifices, just imagine how many times he had the squirts thanks to antibiotics he took during his own personal Vietnam fighting off STDs during the 80s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I feel like getting Hillary as president would be the closest to a royal family the states ever could have and gently caress that noise.

If Hillary wins then there will have been either a Bush or Clinton in the White House in some capacity for 32 of the last 40 years. 44 if she gets two terms.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

The_Franz posted:

If Hillary wins then there will have been either a Bush or Clinton in the White House in some capacity for 32 of the last 40 years. 44 if she gets two terms.

Marx was wrong capitalism isnt followed by communism it is followed by feudalism

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Gaunab posted:

Has anyone ever unironically used that as an argument?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

opening a window at night and seeing this :aaa:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
That painting is to milkytoast for me

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

RAD

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gently caress the ROW posted:

opening a window at night and seeing this :aaa:

isnt this a picture of donald trump's ideal america?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

FuhrerHat posted:

isnt this a picture of donald trump's ideal america?

No its a picture of skynet coming online

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

The_Franz posted:

ya this poo poo has to end

it's not like human history isn't replete with examples of disastrous cronyism costing millions of lives and billions of dollars

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Internaut! posted:

ya this poo poo has to end

it's not like human history isn't replete with examples of disastrous cronyism costing millions of lives and billions of dollars

its a fairly regular cyclical process in western cultures, throughout most of history. we are nearing the peak of a corruption cycle, so now we're going to get a tyrant for a while :shrug:

learn to keep your head down. might want to start now. remember, everything you say on the internet is being collected into a database that is going to be available to future Emperor Trump

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/07/481140881/who-is-judge-gonzalo-curiel-the-man-trump-attacked-for-his-mexican-ancestry

Future president Donald J. Trump, chief executive responsible for appointing federal attorneys and judges, claiming judge Gonzalo Curiel, a dude born in Indiana, should recuse himself from the Trump University trial becuase he may be biased against Trump because of racist remarks Trump made against people of Curiel's ethnicity.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Spoondick posted:

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/07/481140881/who-is-judge-gonzalo-curiel-the-man-trump-attacked-for-his-mexican-ancestry

Future president Donald J. Trump, chief executive responsible for appointing federal attorneys and judges, claiming judge Gonzalo Curiel, a dude born in Indiana, should recuse himself from the Trump University trial becuase he may be biased against Trump because of racist remarks Trump made against people of Curiel's ethnicity.

Did you just come out of a time machine? No one gives a flying gently caress about something that was 25 news cycles ago.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Prorat posted:

Did you just come out of a time machine? No one gives a flying gently caress about something that was 25 news cycles ago.

yes, i am from the future

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Spoondick posted:

yes, i am from the future

So trump doesn't win?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:bernpop:

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Nah you don't. Vote for Elmer Fudd.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
If you look in a mirror and can say to yourself "I'm voting for Hillary Clinton and I'm okay with that." I don't know how you live with yourself.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Microwaves Mom posted:

If you look in a mirror and can say to yourself "I'm voting for Hillary Clinton and I'm okay with that." I don't know how you live with yourself.

I eat meat

I also deliberately step on bugs instead of walking over them.

How do I live with myself? Simple, I sleep like a babe at night knowing that someone like you is having a meltdown about someone like me and is losing sleep over it :smugbert:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"Shame on you!" :qq:

"Oh yea? What are you gonna do about it?" *shoves*

welcome to the real world

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*puts on aviator glasses and sticks in a toothpick in the corner of the mouth and peels off on my scooty puff jr into the sunset*

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

I eat meat

How do I live with myself? Simple, I sleep like a babe at night knowing that someone like you is having a meltdown about someone like me and is losing sleep over it :smugbert:

I never considered you a person to begin with so it wasn't directed at you :P

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Microwaves Mom posted:

I never considered you a person to begin with so it wasn't directed at you :P

huff my farts kid

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

huff my farts kid

Do I have to use that gas mask device? Or can I get up close?
:mrgw:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton and I'm okay with that.

not only okay, im loving happy

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

I eat meat

ah so this election will be decided by whichever side wants to spite the other hardest.

Hail Trump!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

actually a judge who in his spare time is a political activist for illegal immigrant rights probably should recuse himself from a case involving Trump

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

huff my farts kid

Who could have guessed that anime loving weirdo with a children's video game avatar would vote Hillary.

Disgusting.

It really does seem that the Dems do let in everyone into the party, even pedophiles.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Trump need only run on one topic:
Next president gets to pick at the least one SCOTUS spot.

America can survive 4 years of a loser president (D&R), but bad life term SCOTUS pics will be the death of us.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lastgirl posted:

oval office.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

we are a few hundred million years into an arms race between arthropods and vertebrates, yeah I'm gonna show 'em who's boss!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

City of Tampa posted:

actually a judge who in his spare time is a political activist for illegal immigrant rights probably should recuse himself from a case involving Trump

This is an argument that can be made, but it was made after trump just hollered a bunch of racist poo poo.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

This is an argument that can be made, but it was made after trump just hollered a bunch of racist poo poo.

or it was his position the entire time, but the media reported it as him hollering a bunch of racist poo poo because crying wolf over Trump is the only way they can make Clinton palatable to anyone

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I dunno I seem to remember Trump hollerin about mexicans then that grey haired retard with the reagan poster behind him on CNN came on to explain what he really meant is that the judge is a latino activist.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Just normal guy judge should recuse himself from case involving neo Nazis. He maintains a biased opinion of his idiocy.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I likes when Trump called out that obviously biased judge who should have recused himself.

He was biased, because of his race. Dude is in La Raza, ffs. Pointing out a racial bias and a crooked judge isn't racism.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

If all judges who hold views separate from Trump are supposed to recuse themselves from his case we might as well resurrect Scalia to preside.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Voting for Hillary Clinton is a lot like making a deal with the devil, except you get something out of giving your soul to the devil

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Germstore posted:

we are a few hundred million years into an arms race between arthropods and vertebrates, yeah I'm gonna show 'em who's boss!

the ants are winning :argh:

I too have integrity and grit in this capitalistic society that I'm too good for but have to work within its corruption to survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

Hes never hollered any racist poo poo ever. The media controls your brain.

Also that old bag of a supreme court justice proves that judges can be biased against Trump.

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

• Locked thread