Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

who the gently caress is this clown? he knows khan basicaly did that right. he stopped an explosive suicide car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WampaLord posted:

There's a huge chunk of conservatives who could never ever vote for a Democrat, the very idea is poisonous to them. Hopefully many of them stay home.

My stepmother won't vote for Trump, but I know she will still vote Republican down ballot. I'm working on convincing her to vote for Clinton, but so far she's not sure if she wants to.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

who the gently caress is this clown? he knows khan basicaly did that right. he stopped an explosive suicide car.

Khan also saved the lives of men by telling to them to hold back while he went to investigate the car.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

and thus a worthwhile conversation was born

it's a fun game to determine if someone is a moron (using an iq score they got in second grade) or an rear end in a top hat (trying to accurately determine their iq) :ssh:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Boosted_C5 posted:

everything is going to work out fine.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/760169320324423681

makes you think everytiem

Apropos of nothing, I just want to discuss civil contract law in meticulous detail - you know as nearly everybody are wont to do sometimes.
Please note, I didn't say anything about gay marriage, so checkmate libtards.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

paranoid randroid posted:

wait so she was a director in the 90s and did legal work for them in the 80s, and this implicates her as having ISIS ties how exactly

None. Welcome to Wikileaks.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

Wikileaks will dump the e-mails that are so damning they will lead to Clinton being imprisoned some time in October and everything is going to work out fine.

TRUMP!

why have they been holding onto them then?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boosted_C5 posted:

Wikileaks will dump the e-mails that are so damning they will lead to Clinton being imprisoned some time in October and everything is going to work out fine.

TRUMP!

If you want someone prosecuted, illegally leaking evidence is not the way to go about it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

theflyingexecutive posted:

How recently, how many confirmatory tests, and under which certification authorities and methodologies did you get your result?

I don't actually care, when my pediatrician died her office mailed me my old file and it was in there for some reason.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 1, 2016

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
This is a terrible argument he's making anyway, but it's especially dumb since Khan was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star as well.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Karl Sharks posted:

Probably just to be a dick.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trump right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Venom Snake posted:

If you want someone prosecuted, illegally leaking evidence is not the way to go about it.

You're forgetting that Trump receives the presidency in this scenario.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh my god

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boosted_C5 posted:

Benghazi mom never once said Clinton killed her son. She just repeated the TRUTH that Hillary Clinton lied to her face. She never said hillary had a "Black Soul" either. She was ignored. This Khan guy, who unlike Benghazi mom had never met Trump or been personally treated like poo poo by him, tears into him and the media makes him a superstar.

LIBERAL MEDIA

Stop

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He's a small time Talk radio guy from either NC or SC but is the leader of the Trump twitterverse.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/760175169461686272

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

future me: hey in 2016 the republicans are going to come out and call veterans pussies

past me: i sure love trying lsd in the laundry room

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Montasque posted:

None. Welcome to Wikileaks.

Remember, they thought their release of thousands of "Please call me back, thanks"-phone messages would be a earthquake disrupting the DNC. Hilariously inept.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Karl Sharks posted:

They're coordinating with Trump on exactly when they plan to get started on Hillary.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I'm glad that Trump can't drop things like a normal person and its backfiring on him

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

TRUMP!

I see, but have u considered no??

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Three Olives posted:

I don't actually care, when my pediatrician died her office mailed me my old file and it was in there for some reason.

:eyepoop:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
For the past 6 hours paul ryan has been screaming into a bag

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Venom Snake posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/760175539126763524

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Three Olives posted:

my tests indicate you're a megadouche

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
paul i dont think u quite realize, what the actual problem, taht is occurring, actually is

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

John Boehner calls him five times a day to ask "So how's this going," laugh, and hang up.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

hahahaha

this is legit SAD!

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

jesus loving christ I just cringed myself inside out, like my entire body

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

#ImWithKhan

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Do It Once Right posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/760169320324423681

makes you think everytiem

Apropos of nothing, I just want to discuss civil contract law in meticulous detail - you know as nearly everybody are wont to do sometimes.
Please note, I didn't say anything about gay marriage, so checkmate libtards.

?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

I have a BA, MBA, and JD and I scored above the 99th percentile on the LSAT, and the experimental section that test was logic games so my brain got carpet bombed by 2 logic game sessions on test day. I live in the country club and my sun porch overlooks the fairway AND I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS.

Everyone in this thread must now revere me as some kind of genius from here on out. TIA.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

i always forget what a stunning patriot obama is :allears: best commander in chief of the 57 states or however many states he thinks we have

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

He doesn't have the right to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you live on a golf course in florida

• Locked thread