Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This made me laugh

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/760167546926628868

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011

When Trump says "people have been saying" and "I've heard people say" before he says some really awful stuff...that's the guy he's talking about.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

fart blood posted:

Question for people smarter than me (literally everyone):

Is it too late for the GOP to oust Trump and go with someone else?

Not if you believe Bill Kristol!

But yes, it is far, far too late. The Trump Train is rolling and either they get on board and pray it will work or they duck down and wait for 2020.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fart blood posted:

yes, its too late. He is the official republican nominee

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

wait so she was a director in the 90s and did legal work for them in the 80s, and this implicates her as having ISIS ties how exactly

In the same way that Obama and Clinton destabilized the Middle East so bad that it retroactively killed Khan's son back in 2004.

The linear progression of time is just like your opinion, man.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Three Olives posted:

I don't think 120 IQ is that high because mine is 136 and while I am not an idiot I certainly wasn't going for a doctorate in nuclear physics or anything.

How recently, how many confirmatory tests, and under which certification authorities and methodologies did you get your result?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fart blood posted:

The reason people keep hounding Speaker Ryan, and other elected Repubs is they nominated him and are now living with the consequences. He has made personal history, but wow lol.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheTatteredKing posted:

There was another good dril tweet to associate with him and I can't remember it and now I'm mad

1300$ on candles, relating to Trump spending the majority of his campaign money on....hats

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

fart blood posted:

Donald J. Trump is officially the 2016 Presidential Nominee of the Republican Party

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

The country bumpkin wears a wristband to remind him to not insult the parents of dead veterans. He's really showing them city slickers who's the smarter one.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

god bless Web People :allears:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

fart blood posted:

way to loving late friend.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/760171206578495488

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

I think this severely understates the situation. It's more like being the literal vampire that people have been afraid of for thousands of years

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Deptfordx posted:

Seriously where is that chart from?

I really, really, want to see their methodology for that.

That's assuming there was at least an attempt to justify this based on 'their recorded writings etc' rather than someone pulling numbers out of their rear end. Which wouldn't surprise me.

I think the chart itself is an IQ test. If you take it at face value, then you've failed.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

fart blood posted:

They're a private organization, they can do whatever they want. They can't stop him from running but they aren't under any obligation to put him on the ballot as their party's nominee.

Unless a state has a wonky rule that a party can't change the name on the ballot after a convention, but I don't know of any state with that kind of rule.

I'm talking legally. Practically, they're stuck with him.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

TRUMP/pence 2016: You know what's on the internet is true.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

mannerup posted:

Donald J. Trump is officially the 2016 Presidential Nominee of the Republican Party

I know already that the 2016 electoral map is going to be a triggering image for me the rest of my days on this gay earth.

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

theflyingexecutive posted:

How recently, how many confirmatory tests, and under which certification authorities and methodologies did you get your result?

and thus a worthwhile conversation was born

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Please Mr. Trump, you have to stop, the takes are getting too hot
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/760145878460076032
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/760169250246000640
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/760170505450258432

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
judging how smart someone is is easy to do if you look at action. like i assume scott adams has a huge IQ but he acts like a complete retard 24/7 so it doesn't really matter.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

agent_wildflower posted:

This was bound to happen too. At some point he was going to run his mouth against someone who was going to make him regret it. It's kinda amazing how the first time he made the Muslim ban comment a lot of Republicans came down on him for it. They must have known something like this was going to happen.

Now when this finally blows over for him all the Hillary campaign has to do is play side by side their reactions to being criticized by a grieving parent.

OTOH you can't stump the Trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im super jaded about "hero warfighter" rhetoric, but bill mitchell should suck a gently caress immediately

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A take hot enough to actually get me a little mad.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Pook Good Mook posted:

They're a private organization, they can do whatever they want. They can't stop him from running but they aren't under any obligation to put him on the ballot as their party's nominee.

Unless a state has a wonky rule that a party can't change the name on the ballot after a convention, but I don't know of any state with that kind of rule.

I'm talking legally. Practically, they're stuck with him.

For most states, it's 45 days so they have time to print and distribute ballots.

There's a non-zero (but still small) chance Trump quits and walks away at some point, but the party itself has no mechanism to boot him out after nominating him AFAIK. They're stuck with him.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

fart blood posted:

they could blackmail him into resigning

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

a dog from hell posted:

OTOH you can't stump the Trump

if you keep chanting it maybe it will become true

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
thats right Republicans

keep saying "He wasn't a war hero because he was killed, he was a war hero because he was captured"

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

Two separate tweets naming him "Kahn" and not "Khan" in his timeline. Both saying he's TOOOOOTALLY not talking about Khan.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ah, the "im not touching you" defense

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011

:eyepop:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Venom Snake posted:

if you keep chanting it maybe it will become true

It already is true so there's no need.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

anime tupac posted:

"His laboratory test results were excellent." *crosses it out*
"His laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent." *crosses it out*
"When I saw his laboratory test results, I staggered backwards across the room, grasping the sides of my head. Surgical trays clattered to the ground. My bowtie spun in circles, making a kazoo noise"

I have been remembering and laughing about this all day. Thank you anime tupac

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Republicans: Let's send soldiers over to secure oil deposits, they technically aren't war heroes I mean well yea they are because we're giving the people liberty over there.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

paranoid randroid posted:

im super jaded about "hero warfighter" rhetoric, but bill mitchell should suck a gently caress immediately

Can't suck a gently caress either. Dems have this entire thing backwards. Trump will come in from behind.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Wikileaks will dump the e-mails that are so damning they will lead to Clinton being imprisoned some time in October and everything is going to work out fine.

TRUMP!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bar Crow posted:

The country bumpkin wears a wristband to remind him to not insult the parents of dead veterans. He's really showing them city slickers who's the smarter one.

Not to mention republicans put things like Tri-care cuts on the table to balance the budget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

• Locked thread