Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Waffleman_ posted:

code:
                                                 I don't get something in the fanart thread!
                                                                             |
                                              --------------------------------------------------
                                             |                                                       |
                                     Does it have boys?                                          Does it have girls?
                                            |                                                        |
                                          JoJo                                                    Touhou

Needs a new doritos = overwatch branch.

EDIT; have some .hack because I really like Skeith's design and I've been playing these drat games for way too long.

Nuebot has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Jul 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonseray
Apr 15, 2009

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nuebot posted:

EDIT; have some .hack because I really like Skeith's design and I've been playing these drat games for way too long.

Ditto, but OG Skeith instead

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Ditto, but OG Skeith instead

Skeith was the only phase I liked, the others just looked too abstract for my tastes. It helped that he was probably the hardest and most memorable boss fight in the first series what with being fought before you were stupidly high level with the best gear, and well before the mind numbing tedium of the games set in. Though Tarvos comes in second place just for being so weird and confusing.

This is literally the only fan art I could find of the original. There are a terrible number of fan art images of the phases turned into anime waifus though.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvIgzYBL2Z8

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Waffleman_ posted:

code:
                                                                             |
                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                             |                                                       |                                                    |
                                     Does it have boys?                                          Does it have girls?                        Does it have goats or skeletons?
                                            |                                                        |                                                    |
                                          JoJo                                                    Touhou                                              Undertale

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sorta :nws: Princess Peach thing.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1e57a25f5fe2f0754bbbe19bad0a9d0c/tumblr_ob5o1pgGer1r6ol90o1_540.jpg

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

It's the Princess peach incense candle that bothers me the most.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Taciturn Tactician posted:

code:
      I don't get something         /-Goats or skeletons?                  
      in the fanart thread!         |                  v
            v                       |                 Undertale
         /---------------------------------------\
         |                                       |
Does it have boys? > JoJo                Does it have girls? 
                                                 v 
                                              Touhou

90s Cringe Rock has a new favorite as of 14:21 on Jul 31, 2016

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

It looks like the titty statue has another Peach in a chokehold.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

El Burbo posted:

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the retirement home is two blocks down

Yeah, this is the morgue

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Posted the same image there twice.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Fargin Icehole posted:

It's the Princess peach incense candle that bothers me the most.

For me, it's the Baby Peach plush.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Concordat posted:

This is great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Jesus, I remember when they first made that video. Now it's got 4.5 million views, that's great that more people get to experience John Madden! John Madden! aeiou.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Captain Invictus posted:

Jesus, I remember when they first made that video. Now it's got 4.5 million views, that's great that more people get to experience John Madden! John Madden! aeiou.

It gets better. The TTS accepts control codes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Concordat posted:

Whoops. Well, nothing was lost. It''s all accounted for. The only thing missing is another picture of the girl holding that picture with the circle on it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
In the same vein of the Moonbase stuff, this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzKWbpSNkmk

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

gently caress

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Something happened and my twitter feed exploded with Exeggutor with a long neck pictures, so uh

e: Oh, I guess it's a special form of it for Sun/Moon, okay

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Waffleman_ posted:

code:
                                                                             |
                                              --------------------------------------------------
                                             |                                               |
                                     Does it have brozoufs?                        Does it have OK legs?
                                             |                                               |
                                          E.Y.E.                                    Divine Cybermancy

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/32...qhnrwDCFoW3cdMj

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I would be super cool with this, titans making bombastic poses before wrecking poo poo/each other.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Yardbomb posted:

I would be super cool with this, titans making bombastic poses before wrecking poo poo/each other.

Instead they're all, well the main character ones, very directly based on MMA fighters. Which is kind of cool in its own way but not as cool in an anime way.

kirbysuperstar posted:

Something happened and my twitter feed exploded with Exeggutor with a long neck pictures, so uh

I logged in today and like three different friends were like "Hey, check out these hawaiimon" because I'm the only person they know that lives here. New Exeggutor is great. Where is my nene pokemon, Nintendo?

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Nuebot posted:

Where is my nene pokemon, Nintendo?
They have mongoose, so I'd be very surprised if there aren't nene. They might just be rare :v:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I mean sure, being a psychotic robotic supervillain takes up most of the day, but nobody says you can't treat yourself now and again.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
E.Y.E JoJo's please.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
:gonk:

Meg Ryan

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

e: Oh, I guess it's a special form of it for Sun/Moon, okay

https://twitter.com/Kamiyana1/status/760127681316859904/photo/1

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I mean sure, being a psychotic robotic supervillain takes up most of the day, but nobody says you can't treat yourself now and again.

Even the cigar has his logo, goddaaaamn

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/edo_mond/status/759739700693250049

Yo, Angelo.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Im at a loss as to what this is

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

This owns. Holy poo poo.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

What a smooth motherfucker.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So I went digging to see if the guy did anything else quite as cool, and not really, but he had some good stuff:

Some alright stuff:

(The crossover that never was.)

And of course the 'god why':

Some stuff though was way beyond :stonk: though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Kamu may be the best person I know, and this just cements it.

• Locked thread