Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

vulvamancer posted:

Why would you want to rejoin after all the terrible things you've said about us since you left? Who do you think would treat you with any kindness if they had read SA for the last 3 months?

Maybe you'd be better off analyzing why whatever whims you followed when things looked bad have changed now that things are looking up. It's not an attractive personality trait to front-run.

When I joined Horde, Horde was doing pretty badly. I expected horde to be pushed out of Fade within the month. Followed by a new staging in low sec or maybe cloud ring. That Horde would then take a few pot shots at the GSF borders before moving on to poke some other entity.

That GSF would have taken back most of its old SOV by now. When GSF moved to Delve I became genuinely concerned about the friends I left behind and all the stuff they still have locked up in Deklein and other northern sov. And about their future. That's when I realised that my heart isn't really in Horde. I don't fit in culturally here and it doesn't feel right to contribute to their logistics when all I'm doing is make taking Deklein back harder in the long run.

dabigredboat posted:

So you tell Pandemic Horde for a month that Goons are cancer, they ruined the game, and that you joined them to finally be free of the hostile and toxic place that is Waffe. So why would anyone let you back in? I find it funny that you said all that poo poo on SA and all that poo poo in horde and expect to be welcomed back with open arms now that we are back to the swing of things.

This is all pure fabrication on your end.

Open arms? God no. Severely restricted, under strict conditions with large amounts of penalty work perhaps.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Aug 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Ahahah

If that's actually someone's searchable name eat poo poo

Nah not searchable at all

edit: oh it's some concern troll about how goonswarm isn't elite enough to take back dek

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:munch:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

I don't fit in culturally here

Well, they're full of mouth breathing thalidomide babies, so you should feel right at home.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

When I joined Horde, Horde was doing pretty badly. I expected horde to be pushed out of Fade within the month. Followed by a new staging in low sec or maybe cloud ring. That Horde would then take a few pot shots at the GSF borders before moving on to poke some other entity.

That GSF would have taken back most of its old SOV by now. When GSF moved to Delve I became genuinely concerned about the friends I left behind and all the stuff they still have locked up in Deklein and other northern sov. And about their future. That's when I realised that my heart isn't really in Horde. I don't fit in culturally here and it doesn't feel right to contribute to their logistics when all I'm doing is make taking Deklein back harder in the long run.

Open arms? God no. Severely restricted, under strict conditions with large amounts of penalty work perhaps.-

So you were hoping to make money off horde evacing from fade with all the poo poo they had stored there and then come back to goons right after we moved back in to try making money off us moving back in? You cannot be that dumb to use things like "heart" and "care" and "fitting in" while saying that bullshit.

Since you edited your post. I was in horde with a spy when you said all the poo poo you would say on comms and in-game. Though I find it funny you are saying it is fake. I guess I could get the logs.

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Zephyrine posted:

Open arms? God no. Severely restricted, under strict conditions with large amounts of penalty work perhaps.
So offer into amok. Is a keepstar or keepstar worth of funds. I am buyable. Ask the gsol director syndic.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
I don't remember horde being in a bad place, but maybe this will be a good lesson in not burning your bridges.

Also we're doing just fine without you.

Also I don't think you have many friends left after the way you've acted.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Just stop

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

Open arms? God no. Severely restricted, under strict conditions with large amounts of penalty work perhaps.-

LMAO not a chance, poo poo, Mandozer got what, 4 or 5 strikes? But then again he never hung around to gloat for over a month after awoxing retards.

Your best bet? loving disappear, from this thread, from SA, and come back once lowtax fucks up and dumps the archive history from the server by accident.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

make taking Deklein back harder in the long run

deklein is gone, make like frozenpussy and let it go

delve is home now, delve is goons

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

harlyq posted:

So offer into amok. Is a keepstar or keepstar worth of funds. I am buyable. Ask the gsol director syndic.

Syndic's a bit rough around the edges but he's working out nicely as GSOL director, what with the amount of RL the rest of GSOL direkkktorate has been enduring

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

harlyq posted:

Send me 4 astrahus and a keepstar ill let you into amok.

but then ill kick you

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Nobody likes a fair weather friend, Zephyrine. Maybe if you though you ever wanted to come back, you wouldn't have poo poo talked, concern trolled, and generally made a total petulant rear end of yourself while joining a direct enemy during wartime. That was Not Smart, and probably burned all your bridges.

Oh poo poo, I just fell for the "pay attention to me again" trap, didn't I? :(

LegionAreI fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Aug 2, 2016

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
inb4 "actually I'm going to waffles/pl, gently caress you"

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Sunber posted:

inb4 "actually I'm going to waffles/pl, gently caress you"

I thought they told her to f off? For being to spergy or something.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

LMAO not a chance, poo poo, Mandozer got what, 4 or 5 strikes? But then again he never hung around to gloat for over a month after awoxing retards.

What? Mandozer loves to poo poo up this thread. I mean, he's not quite as prolific as Zephryne here, but he isn't exactly quiet.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

harlyq posted:

I thought they told her to f off? For being to spergy or something.

No I have never applied to either.

LegionAreI posted:

Nobody likes a fair weather friend, Zephyrine.

Oh this is anything but fair weather.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

CainFortea posted:

What? Mandozer loves to poo poo up this thread. I mean, he's not quite as prolific as Zephryne here, but he isn't exactly quiet.

he doesn't go YOU'RE ALL TRASH HERE ARE THE REASONS I TOTALLY DIDN'T MAKE UP FOR LEAVING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, he just calls people stupid and drives by

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Xenuria is a CSM and no one has kicked me. Is it so outlandish to imagine Zeph being back

She is a better poster than me and maybe this will result in better adjustment after getting lost in the bottle of kool-aid.

I mean come on, we all like narratives, it's 90% of the enjoyment in this game.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Elsa posted:

Xenuria is a CSM and no one has kicked me. Is it so outlandish to imagine Zeph being back

yes

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Zeph's shipping is an asset and right now I think Syndic thinks he's gonna do it. It's just healthy competition. Do it for our shipping rates

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I am thoroughly humbled. I did not appreciate how good I had it in Goonswarm. I'm homesick and miss my friends. I have lived the world of iskies, toonies and dessies. The world of frenemies and the pursuit of honour gudfites. I have witnessed heated debates of the morality of suicide ganking.

I don't care what conditions you set or what penalty service for the swarm you demand in return. I have seen what is out there and I want back in. I promise to never to annoy another director ever again. I promise to never rock the boat or cause a fuss and I promise to do everything in my power to stomp out drama wherever I find it and never cause it.

I have done a lot of dumb things and committed grievous errors in judgement and people were hurt as a result. though I have never acted out of malice, people were still hurt and I want to make amends.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lol if you contract anything to this turdlord so he/she whatever can jack it for reddit karma

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Elsa posted:

She is a better poster than me and maybe this will result in better adjustment after getting lost in the bottle of kool-aid.

I mean come on, we all like narratives, it's 90% of the enjoyment in this game.

Did you ever get a chance to make that forum sig. Procurers mining nc. Proteous with zikie is the best someplace on it.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

no thanks i don't want to have to deal with walls of text about how i have to put shipping up for public tender

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

also walls of text about how flashback is like SA

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

I'm homesick and miss my friends.

What friends?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
:psyboom:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

harlyq posted:

Did you ever get a chance to make that forum sig. Procurers mining nc. Proteous with zikie is the best someplace on it.

I vaguely recall something about a forum sig and I was probably under the influence of ambien. I'll do one, I'll just have to start from scratch if I don't find any progress files, which there might be.

I've cut myself off from that med through at least this week because I had way too much going on in EVE. I don't trust myself to not think, "oh hey yeah I can totally do this move op with four carriers."

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

I am thoroughly humbled. I did not appreciate how good I had it in Goonswarm. I'm homesick and miss my friends. I have lived the world of iskies, toonies and dessies. The world of frenemies and the pursuit of honour gudfites. I have witnessed heated debates of the morality of suicide ganking.

I don't care what conditions you set or what penalty service for the swarm you demand in return. I have seen what is out there and I want back in. I promise to never to annoy another director ever again. I promise to never rock the boat or cause a fuss and I promise to do everything in my power to stomp out drama wherever I find it and never cause it.

I have done a lot of dumb things and committed grievous errors in judgement and people were hurt as a result. though I have never acted out of malice, people were still hurt and I want to make amends.

I do not think you get how this works. There is a sub-zero chance you ever get back in and we let people like mandozer in a few times. Let that bit sink in for you.

This has nothing to do with where you went, why you went there, and everything to do with how you acted as you left.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

you hosed up and now you get to pay the price

eat poo poo

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
I've changed my mind, if you can figure out how to make a collateralized shipping service door-to-door from Jita to Delve work for 500isk/m3 or less I will move hell and high water to get you back in.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i uh, i agree with boat, the end times are upon us

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Elsa posted:

I vaguely recall something about a forum sig and I was probably under the influence of ambien. I'll do one, I'll just have to start from scratch if I don't find any progress files, which there might be.

I've cut myself off from that med through at least this week because I had way too much going on in EVE. I don't trust myself to not think, "oh hey yeah I can totally do this move op with four carriers."

My condolences on the move take your time just wanted to check. Thank you.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

When DBRB is speaking down to you like a child to make it simple enough for you to understand, you've got problems.

DraconicBlade
Jan 12, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

people were hurt as a result
Nobody gave a poo poo about you or your passing besides the half dozen space truckers that inherited your old cashflow.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

vulvamancer posted:

I've changed my mind, if you can figure out how to make a collateralized shipping service door-to-door from Jita to Delve work for 500isk/m3 or less I will move hell and high water to get you back in.

it's not like her previous venture was profitable so :chloe:

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
Gosh all these negative Nancy's on not letting the Zephyrine back. I mean if she hands over the funds for a whaling wall of delve to theta I will let her back in. Also a sorry would be nice bit we can work on that later.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

harlyq posted:

Gosh all these negative Nancy's on not letting the Zephyrine back. I mean if she hands over the funds for a whailing wall of delve to theta I will let her back in. Also a sorry would be nice bit we can work on that later.

God you are terrible at spelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Zeph did you retain claim to ITL or would you be starting anew.

• Locked thread