Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PC. gonna be playing all day p much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Bobnumerotres posted:

PC. gonna be playing all day p much

Let's go

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope lowtax doesnt ban us for that disservice in the last match

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

yeah, rip

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
He probably left to take care of one of his kids.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ill be able to play with you all tomorrow.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hope lowtax doesnt ban us for that disservice in the last match
I was shaking so hard from pure rage that I couldn't even hit the ban button, you all have embarrassed me online for the last time!!! You do not deserve my Reinhardt shield!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
You are all just lucky this wasn't a ranked match and my skill level dropped due to your utter incompetence, if that was the case I'd be just going hog wild with your credit card information all over the fuckin internet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lowtax posted:

You are all just lucky this wasn't a ranked match and my skill level dropped due to your utter incompetence, if that was the case I'd be just going hog wild with your credit card information all over the fuckin internet

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i blame our loss on that aimbot reaper who, was clearly cheating and noclipped behind us over and over. i was NOT listening to music

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lowtax posted:

I was shaking so hard from pure rage that I couldn't even hit the ban button, you all have embarrassed me online for the last time!!! You do not deserve my Reinhardt shield!

impzone is stronger than this

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Lowtax posted:

playing with you is a learning experience.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i blame our loss on that aimbot reaper who, was clearly cheating and noclipped behind us over and over. i was NOT listening to music

you forgot to blame lag.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Yobgoblin posted:

you forgot to blame lag.
fucken lpbs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Apparently there qas a mass banwave of bot users and they got really fuckin pissed lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hmmmm

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Overwatch is fuckin stupid.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Apparently there qas a mass banwave of bot users and they got really fuckin pissed lol

https://twitter.com/SpacedLetters/status/760123917541539840

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Squeezy Farm posted:

Overwatch is fuckin epic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

Overwatch is fuckin stupid.

it's actually goty

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

3 on 3 lucio soccer for the olympic games.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also, tracer in tiny gym shorts. cant wait to hear r. clown's review on this skin

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

r. clown assylum

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I need the content.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lowtax posted:

Savage

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I need the content.

It's here!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

pretty sure every box now is a guaranteed legendary for the summer event, or the chances are super high. ive opened 4 all with legendaries in them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

pretty sure every box now is a guaranteed legendary for the summer event, or the chances are super high. ive opened 4 all with legendaries in them

unlock a new box opening animation

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

unlock a new box opening animation

the current opening animation is perfect

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I've opened zero legendaries

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Bob just has brain damage and some form of Stockholm's Syndrome from playing this too much.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Lucioball is great, it's just like Rocket Arena except slower! And worse! And not fun! And not great!

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Lowtax posted:

Lucioball is great, it's just like Rocket Arena except slower! And worse! And not fun! And not great!

Still better than all of the previous dumbass brawls, tbh.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
'worse than rocket arena' is not super damning

(rocket arena is very good)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Faster lootbox grinding!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Faster lootbox grinding!

Is it really faster.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

rear end posted:

Still better than all of the previous dumbass brawls, tbh.

uh, the second one was fun, the one where ult recharge was boosted

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
The soccer thing is okay but seems pretty broken. Just stand in your opponent's goal and use your ultimate for free points.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lowtax posted:

yeah, the physics are super fucky too. it might be fun if everyone moved twice as fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Lowtax posted:

It makes me wanna play rocket league.

• Locked thread