Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I guess he'll never be...

...the dog's bollocks :c00lbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Not spaying/neutering goes way beyond a pet peeve for me. That's like instant rage poo poo. Like I started a big thing at Xmas with my uncle that made the whole day awkward (I think I probably posted about it here tbh) but unfortunately I can't just cut that dumb fucker out of my life. I love that dog but nobody wants your lovely bitey untrained """"" pedigree working strain springer spaniel""""" shitpups, which isn't even Peppers fault, its your loving fault. There's nothing breed standard about her either, and I'm p sure she's at least a 1/4 loving Labrador, also you're a dumb loving rear end in a top hat

See, rage.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
People who talk over you for no reason and make the conversation last way longer than it should, especially on the phone.

"Hi, this is mhb at-'
"Hi, this is Cynthia."
"...Hi, Cynthia, this is mhb at-"
"Who?"
"...mhb at blah blah co, I'm-"
"I don't know an mhb-"
"I'm calling about your whatever that you scheduled-"
"And you're from where? Who is this?"
"This is MHB at BLAH BLAH WHATEVER, i'm calling about THE THING YOU SCHEDULED"
"OHHHHHHH THAT, well why didn't you SAY SO"

ggnghngh

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Magic Hate Ball posted:

People who talk over you for no reason and make the conversation last way longer than it should, especially on the phone.

ggnghngh

Oh god, especially when it's to ask a question you were audibly in the middle of giving the answer to. I can't help but take that personally, like they thought I was stupid enough to leave it out.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*It's over a hundred degrees outside, the humidity is around 50% or above, and you're a passenger in someone else's car*

* The driver opens the doors, you both get in, and then the driver proceeds to: check Facebook on phone, pick teeth, adjust mirrors, cut a fart, write lyrics to a song, take a couple of sips of some bottled water, adjust seat, reset all the radio presets and the clock, solve the Hadwiger conjecture, ponder life on other planets, get out and check tire pressure in all four tires, get back in and readjust mirrors and seat, mention the weather and that thunderstorm that seems to be moving in, get back out and make sure all lights work, get back in and readjust mirrors and seats for the third time, wipe down the dashboard, make sure all stuff is put away inside the car so it doesn't roll around on the floor...*

HOLY loving poo poo WILL YOU START THE GODDAMN CAR ALREADY AND GET THE AIR CONDITIONING GOING?!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

No, I am not a member of your store's loyalty card program. No, I would not particularly like to be. (Or maybe I did sign up, but I've forgotten and I don't caaaaaaaaaare.) No, I haven't enough money to participate in your fund drive, much as I approve in principle of fundraising for animal shelters. I would just like to buy my cat food and leave.

And of course, I can't take it out on the cashier. She's more a prisoner of this harass-the-customer system than I am, because she has to do it, and I just have to put up with it once every couple of weeks or so.

At least she didn't ask me to buy an extended warranty for my cat.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

When I was a cashier I did the "oh hey just in case you want to, I went ahead and scanned a loyalty card and put it in your bag there, you can fill the form out and leave it back in next time if you like :v: " thing a lot to up my card numbers and thought I was so smart then some cashier did it to me like last week

I hated it but I admired the moxie and actually registered the drat card

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

teenytinymouse posted:

Not spaying/neutering goes way beyond a pet peeve for me. That's like instant rage poo poo. Like I started a big thing at Xmas with my uncle that made the whole day awkward (I think I probably posted about it here tbh) but unfortunately I can't just cut that dumb fucker out of my life. I love that dog but nobody wants your lovely bitey untrained """"" pedigree working strain springer spaniel""""" shitpups, which isn't even Peppers fault, its your loving fault. There's nothing breed standard about her either, and I'm p sure she's at least a 1/4 loving Labrador, also you're a dumb loving rear end in a top hat

See, rage.

Yeah, people who don't spay and neuter their cats are a source of rage for me. People around where I live don't give a poo poo about taking care of their cats, and as a result, there's a million ferals running around. I don't know how many cats I've seen that had obvious health issues or were starving, but I've managed to encounter three separate dead cats. That kills me a little on the inside, finding a recently dead cat who starved to death. The only reason that kind of hosed up thing had to happen was because some rear end in a top hat couldn't get his cats testicles cut off.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

docbeard posted:

No, I am not a member of your store's loyalty card program. No, I would not particularly like to be. (Or maybe I did sign up, but I've forgotten and I don't caaaaaaaaaare.) No, I haven't enough money to participate in your fund drive, much as I approve in principle of fundraising for animal shelters. I would just like to buy my cat food and leave.

And of course, I can't take it out on the cashier. She's more a prisoner of this harass-the-customer system than I am, because she has to do it, and I just have to put up with it once every couple of weeks or so.

At least she didn't ask me to buy an extended warranty for my cat.

I have a rewards card for one chain and whenever I run it when I'm in the manned checkout line, the register makes this fairly loud, long beep. I asked the person at the register what it meant once, and they said it was a reminder to the checkout clerks to try and push more bullshit (like the store credit card) on the customer. Wow, unsolicited marketing, WHAT A loving GREAT REWARD, THANKS, REWARDS CARD.

Fortunately not one of the people there has ever actually tried to push any of that poo poo on me, not even a little bit. So either the local general manager is of the opinion that annoying the customer to death is a great way to lose the customer and has instructed all the clerks not to do it, or all the clerks are too apathetic to bother. Either way, I'm grateful!

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Che Delilas posted:

I have a rewards card for one chain and whenever I run it when I'm in the manned checkout line, the register makes this fairly loud, long beep. I asked the person at the register what it meant once, and they said it was a reminder to the checkout clerks to try and push more bullshit (like the store credit card) on the customer. Wow, unsolicited marketing, WHAT A loving GREAT REWARD, THANKS, REWARDS CARD.

Fortunately not one of the people there has ever actually tried to push any of that poo poo on me, not even a little bit. So either the local general manager is of the opinion that annoying the customer to death is a great way to lose the customer and has instructed all the clerks not to do it, or all the clerks are too apathetic to bother. Either way, I'm grateful!

As a cashier, I tend to ask for the reward card just because people forget. The other poo poo is a combination of apathy and personally not wanting to push this bullshit.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Intoluene posted:

As a cashier, I tend to ask for the reward card just because people forget. The other poo poo is a combination of apathy and personally not wanting to push this bullshit.

Yeah, if I don't swipe it right away most of the people at the store I go to ask If I have a reward card, which doesn't bother me one bit. I also assume that you don't have the (nightmarish) Best Buy-style pressure where your continued employment is contingent upon pushing a certain number of extras every pay period.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

A White Guy posted:

Yeah, people who don't spay and neuter their cats are a source of rage for me. People around where I live don't give a poo poo about taking care of their cats, and as a result, there's a million ferals running around. I don't know how many cats I've seen that had obvious health issues or were starving, but I've managed to encounter three separate dead cats. That kills me a little on the inside, finding a recently dead cat who starved to death. The only reason that kind of hosed up thing had to happen was because some rear end in a top hat couldn't get his cats testicles cut off.

Around here people seem to think that neutering is a waste of money, because coyotes will take care of extra cats. Welcome to the desert.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Che Delilas posted:

Yeah, if I don't swipe it right away most of the people at the store I go to ask If I have a reward card, which doesn't bother me one bit. I also assume that you don't have the (nightmarish) Best Buy-style pressure where your continued employment is contingent upon pushing a certain number of extras every pay period.

God no, I only work at a supermarket.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Useless replies on Facebook.

Jill: Hey I left my umbrella at Bill's place, can someone who lives on the same end of town as me grab it? That would be great.
Marcy: Oh I'm sorry, I left Bill's an hour ago or I would have totally grabbed your umbrella. Sorry.

Why are you saying this Marcy? Who cares? If you can't help, just keep out of it. Are you trying to look like a conscientious person, because if you are it isn't working.

Also see thousands of variations of useless replies to simple questions.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
People who cut in line at the express / self checkout. It's one of those where there's checkouts are on both sides and empty in the middle, so there's a big sign saying "LINE STARTS BEHIND AISLE 3" (cause it's behind the checkouts). Why does someone just run up to whatever checkout is open, ignoring the sign, and ignoring the line of 20 customers waiting to check out?

e: oh and usually people who do this also pay with some billion types of payment like a gift card and cash and then they want to take off some items. Seriously I spent 10 minutes next in line while TWO of these people did this. At least the lady behind me was cool and we talked about this bs.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Aug 1, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Thin Privilege posted:

People who cut in line at the express / self checkout. It's one of those where there's checkouts are on both sides and empty in the middle, so there's a big sign saying "LINE STARTS BEHIND AISLE 3" (cause it's behind the checkouts). Why does someone just run up to whatever checkout is open, ignoring the sign, and ignoring the line of 20 customers waiting to check out?

If there's an open checkout, why isn't one of the people lined up taking it?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Thin Privilege posted:

Why does someone just run up to whatever checkout is open, ignoring the sign, and ignoring the line of 20 customers waiting to check out?
Because they know you and most other people are going to do gently caress all about it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Tiggum posted:

Because people are unobservant idiots and deserve to be skipped in line. The worst example is at the US airports that have the automated passport scanners (which almost every time will send you to the regular line thus defeating their purpose, but that's another story). The things will light up green, almost the entire thing will be lit up, you can't miss it. But people do, all the time, to the point where they have to have like three TSA agents manning the 10 machines telling people when one is open. It's not even just the people staring down at their phone or whatever, people will be looking right at the thing and won't go to it until verbally told to. You aren't going to get hooded and carted off to Guantanamo for doing exactly what the sign in front of you says to do, you don't have to wait to be handheld through the process.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The use of "adult" as a verb, especially when in reference to some self-congratulatory poo poo that everyone does. You "adulted" today, you say? You're 30 years old, and you did the laundry. Whoop de loving doo.

Also, people who, when you tell them that you're annoyed by a thing, do that exact thing.

Me: I hate the use of "adult" as a verb.
Person: I ADULTED TODAY LOLOLOLOLOL
Person #2: YOU'RE ADULTING RIGHT NOW BY HATING THAT WORD LOLOLOL

loving eat glass, you shitheads.

I may or may not be crankier than usual on account on the blistering heat. I hate summer.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I work with one girl who, during busy nights, I consult with over decisions about where to seat parties so we're on the same page.

Without fail, moments after a quiet conversation where we both give ideas and agree on a solution, she'll pipe up with "OMG you don't think I'm too bossy, do you? I hope I don't seem bossy. I feel like I'm being bossy."

No matter how many times I tell her "no, it's nice to have your input so I know what's up" she keeps doing it. I don't know how other people are reacting to her, but it seems pretty over-the-top.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

A White Guy posted:

Agreed. My brother didn't get his dog fixed, because he had this idea he would breed some puppies and make some money, which is literally exactly how you get pounds full of "purebred" dogs who no one wants. What pisses me off is he grew up around my mother and I, who spent our weekends volunteering at a high-kill animal shelter, trying to get animals adopted. I think my dad finally convinced him what an idiot he was being, thank God.

More restaurant peeves: when people come in looking for a table for 15 people, with no reservation, on a night that is clearly busy. Here's a tip: When a large group comes in, that means the server for that section is now dedicated almost exclusively to you, so I can't seat them for at least half an hour while they get your orders in. Meanwhile, the kitchen is now tasked with making 15 a-la-carte meals simultaneously (because you will complain if they come out at different times). The busboy and the server, and possibly a manager, are now tasked with bringing out your food and drinks and whatever weird-rear end condiments you demand. This would all be fine if we knew you were coming ahead of time, but when you, and three other groups the same size, do this at the same time with no warning, this means you are annoying as hell. You are raising the collective blood pressure of everyone around you.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

The use of "adult" as a verb, especially when in reference to some self-congratulatory poo poo that everyone does. You "adulted" today, you say? You're 30 years old, and you did the laundry. Whoop de loving doo.

Also, people who, when you tell them that you're annoyed by a thing, do that exact thing.

Me: I hate the use of "adult" as a verb.
Person: I ADULTED TODAY LOLOLOLOLOL
Person #2: YOU'RE ADULTING RIGHT NOW BY HATING THAT WORD LOLOLOL

loving eat glass, you shitheads.

I may or may not be crankier than usual on account on the blistering heat. I hate summer.

:yeah:
Saw this shirt at Target the other day and almost had an aneurysm

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

YeahTubaMike posted:

The use of "adult" as a verb...

What's bothering me more than anything right now is the rapid evolution of language, mostly influenced by social media. Ten years ago I left the Internet and have only recently come back, and there are all these new words and phrases I don't care for. When I first saw "bae" I thought it was a misspelling of "babe," but no, I guess that's a word now. I heard someone pronounce "pwned" as "powned," which annoyed me because I thought the only redeemable thing about "pwned" was that it was unpronounceable. I see people making dumb verbs out of every loving thing. There are new acronyms. I still don't know what "smh" is supposed to mean; someone told me it means "smacks my head," another told me it means "so much hate," and whenever I see it either seems applicable. I know I could just look it up, but I don't care because I don't use these acronyms and I generally don't talk to people that do. I know language is very fluid and always evolving, and it's actually pretty remarkable this time we live in in which it is evolving faster than ever before by an exponential degree, but -- perhaps I'm getting old, perhaps I'm embittered by my decade-long hermitude.

Also, the somethingawful forums have diminished quite a bit. When I was last on here, half the poo poo I see now wouldn't fly. Worthless, non-contributing responses, single-word replies, pointless subjects, memes and catchphrases.

Maybe the world has just moved on, and here I am with my punctuation and grammar. Oh, and another thing, this trend of putting a text that reads something like "when you get more change back than you put in" and it shows some idiot dancing around a vending machine. I know what they're conveying, that this is an example of what you look like "when you get more change back than you put in." But the way it's written, it's not a complete sentence, it's just...it's just so...so...

Am I all alone?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

credburn posted:

What's bothering me more than anything right now is the rapid evolution of language, mostly influenced by social media. Ten years ago I left the Internet and have only recently come back, and there are all these new words and phrases I don't care for. When I first saw "bae" I thought it was a misspelling of "babe," but no, I guess that's a word now. I heard someone pronounce "pwned" as "powned," which annoyed me because I thought the only redeemable thing about "pwned" was that it was unpronounceable. I see people making dumb verbs out of every loving thing. There are new acronyms. I still don't know what "smh" is supposed to mean; someone told me it means "smacks my head," another told me it means "so much hate," and whenever I see it either seems applicable. I know I could just look it up, but I don't care because I don't use these acronyms and I generally don't talk to people that do. I know language is very fluid and always evolving, and it's actually pretty remarkable this time we live in in which it is evolving faster than ever before by an exponential degree, but -- perhaps I'm getting old, perhaps I'm embittered by my decade-long hermitude.

Also, the somethingawful forums have diminished quite a bit. When I was last on here, half the poo poo I see now wouldn't fly. Worthless, non-contributing responses, single-word replies, pointless subjects, memes and catchphrases.

Maybe the world has just moved on, and here I am with my punctuation and grammar. Oh, and another thing, this trend of putting a text that reads something like "when you get more change back than you put in" and it shows some idiot dancing around a vending machine. I know what they're conveying, that this is an example of what you look like "when you get more change back than you put in." But the way it's written, it's not a complete sentence, it's just...it's just so...so...

Am I all alone?

No, there are many more old men yelling at clouds just like you. Also "smh" means "shaking my head" and "pwned" was always pronounced that way.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

credburn posted:

What's bothering me more than anything right now is the rapid evolution of language, mostly influenced by social media.
Creative use of language is delightful.

credburn posted:

I still don't know what "smh" is supposed to mean
Shaking my head. Means you think something is stupid.

credburn posted:

Am I all alone?
No, you're just wrong.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

credburn posted:

Am I all alone?

:corsair:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

l337 sk1llz was so much better guys. This bae smh nonsense is horse poo poo.

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

Brawnfire posted:

I work with one girl who, during busy nights, I consult with over decisions about where to seat parties so we're on the same page.

Without fail, moments after a quiet conversation where we both give ideas and agree on a solution, she'll pipe up with "OMG you don't think I'm too bossy, do you? I hope I don't seem bossy. I feel like I'm being bossy."

No matter how many times I tell her "no, it's nice to have your input so I know what's up" she keeps doing it. I don't know how other people are reacting to her, but it seems pretty over-the-top.

I know it doesn't make it any less annoying for you, but for what it's worth, this could be one of those instances of social conditioning loving up everything again. A lot of women get really self-conscious and worried about making any suggestions at all, especially if the suggestion they make is the one that ends up being used, because of fear about how they'll be perceived/being raised to be hypersensitive of other people's feelings to the point of loving themselves over/general insecurity with making suggestions and a bunch of other bullshit. Not to say that men don't deal with their own social conditioning bullshit, but this is a type that definitely disproportionately affects women.

So I guess social conditioning bullshit is my pet peeve.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Tiggum posted:

Because they literally just go up to the checkout behind whoever is there currently, completely ignoring the line.

Noctone posted:

Because they know you and most other people are going to do gently caress all about it.

This too.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

cash crab posted:

Agreed. My brother didn't get his dog fixed, because he had this idea he would breed some puppies and make some money,

I don't know your brother but please tell him that I hate him

credburn posted:

Am I all alone?

You get points for not immediately going for circumcised vs. not, are hotdogs sandwiches, well-done steak, pineapple on pizza, etc., but you went overkill with "this site sucks now" and "y'all don't have no good English." Should've saved those for later. You gotta build up to troll posts like that.

Final grade: C-

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

bradzilla posted:

Saw this shirt at Target the other day and almost had an aneurysm

Oh, God, this makes me cringe.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I don't know your brother but please tell him that I hate him

I'm compiling a list, and I will give it to him for Christmas. "Here's all the people who think you're a lovely dumbass," I'll say, unfurling a long scroll, bearing thousands of names.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Creative use of language is delightful.

Also, if you don't know what something means, new or old, you can google it. :ssh:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

credburn posted:

I see people making dumb verbs out of every loving thing. There are new acronyms. I still don't know what "smh" is supposed to mean; someone told me it means "smacks my head," another told me it means "so much hate," and whenever I see it either seems applicable.

It's "shaking my head".

quote:

Oh, and another thing, this trend of putting a text that reads something like "when you get more change back than you put in" and it shows some idiot dancing around a vending machine. I know what they're conveying, that this is an example of what you look like "when you get more change back than you put in." But the way it's written, it's not a complete sentence, it's just...it's just so...so...

Am I all alone?

That poo poo sucks, mostly because it's rarely funny.

The first meme that made me feel old was the frog on the unicycle.

edit:

Henchman of Santa posted:

No, there are many more old men yelling at clouds just like you. Also "smh" means "shaking my head" and "pwned" was always pronounced that way.

It was my understanding that very early on, it was just pronounced like "owned" despite the way it's spelled.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Whitlam posted:

I know it doesn't make it any less annoying for you, but for what it's worth, this could be one of those instances of social conditioning loving up everything again. A lot of women get really self-conscious and worried about making any suggestions at all, especially if the suggestion they make is the one that ends up being used, because of fear about how they'll be perceived/being raised to be hypersensitive of other people's feelings to the point of loving themselves over/general insecurity with making suggestions and a bunch of other bullshit. Not to say that men don't deal with their own social conditioning bullshit, but this is a type that definitely disproportionately affects women.

So I guess social conditioning bullshit is my pet peeve.

You're definitely correct, and I didn't include that in my rant because it seemed a bit outside the point. But yeah, if anything, the social aspect of it makes the peeve stronger, more pervasive.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

cash crab posted:

I'm compiling a list, and I will give it to him for Christmas. "Here's all the people who think you're a lovely dumbass," I'll say, unfurling a long scroll, bearing thousands of names.

I like this.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Khazar-khum posted:

"But purebreds aren't healthy!"

Blame dog show shenanigans on a lot of this thought process - I remember seeing a documentary about dog shows and breeding and there were a lot of problems with inbreeding and other poo poo to get "the perfect look" or whatever. A good chunk of those breeds are really screwed up from inbreeding and have all sorts of health problems stemming from it. All depends on breeder, location and other factors, but idiots who think purebreds are unhealthy probably think vaccines cause autism and support Trump for President, so take everything they say/think with a Mt. Everest sized pile of salt.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
When I tell someone about my phobia, I try to do it in a "hey, this is serious" way. It negatively impacts my life and is a major source of anxiety for me; if I'm telling someone about it than I consider them close enough to trust with the knowledge that this specific thing is a major trigger/mental block.

My pet peeve is when they immediately start talking about their experiences with this thing, usually negative, and always geared toward my specific fear.

Thanks for the loving adrenaline spike, asswad!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Bomrek posted:

When I tell someone about my phobia, I try to do it in a "hey, this is serious" way. It negatively impacts my life and is a major source of anxiety for me; if I'm telling someone about it than I consider them close enough to trust with the knowledge that this specific thing is a major trigger/mental block.

My pet peeve is when they immediately start talking about their experiences with this thing, usually negative, and always geared toward my specific fear.

Thanks for the loving adrenaline spike, asswad!

That has to be awful.

"I'm scared of Thing"
"Oh yeah man I had seen that Thing it was totally scary and heres a description"
Or
"Oh that sucks you hate Thing, I like it so lemme tell you this long story about it"

:(

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
DAMMNIT I did it again. Quote not edit super sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
the only things I miss about bygone days of SA are helldump and LF