Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
I'm still buckled up, but I have no loving clue how everyone in the election hasn't dropped from exhaustion. Besides DJT and his Supply, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there was only room for one crying baby who shits his pants at that rally and it wasn't that kid, thats for drat sure

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fox and MSNBC are running with the "Obama sez unfit" stuff but CNN is running the DNC CEO resigning like it's a terror attack.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
At this point I feel like traditional political mudslinging is breaking down. There's just too much stuff to make hay about - how are you going keep up?

No, what the Clinton Campaign needs to start doing is precision marketing their scandals. Get a list of every plaintiff in a sexual harassment case whose registered to vote in Nevada, and send them an email about Jr's views on sexual harassment laws. Every mother of a newborn in North Carolina, and send them that clip. Every Reds fan, tell them Trump thinks the Bengals are more important. So on and so forth. It's the only way to keep up, you know?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
is this baby thing the part in the narcissism effort post where he gets tired and cranky and starts making more and more stupid little mistakes

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Someone's going to earn himself a night in The Box.
https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/760543239048798208

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

If anyone's feeling ennui at the Trump/Baby feud, you should take this time to consider how his actions towards kids might indicate Trump's own abilities as a father or his relationship to his children.

Now, here's some pictures to enjoy while you're thinking of Trump's ability as a father:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

[from within the pocket of a Moscow aluminum magnate] did u kno, clinton is correupt???

aluminum isn't magnetic dumbass

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760542646888652804

They are busting out the old school Clinton smear poo poo, Manafort tweeted something about Clinton Cash today.

I guess as he gets more and more desperate he's going to go deeper and deeper into the Clinton smear playbook.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Fake Don Tweets are the worst.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Atoramos posted:

If anyone's feeling ennui at the Trump/Baby feud, you should take this time to consider how his actions towards kids might indicate Trump's own abilities as a father or his relationship to his children.

Now, here's some pictures to enjoy while you're thinking of Trump's ability as a father:

This just feeds my fear that powerful black men are trying to steal our innocent white children :argh:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah please do keep this russia poo poo in the news, guys

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

exquisite tea posted:

You know, Rutger Hauer is only two years older than Trump. Somebody cast that man in a movie about this election ASAP so he can finally win an Oscar before he croaks.

:smith:

its criminal how underrated Rutger Hauer is, you can catch him briefly in The Last Kingdom, he was solid in it but unfortunately too short

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
obams so good with kids he didnt even abort his

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

zoux posted:

They are busting out the old school Clinton smear poo poo, Manafort tweeted something about Clinton Cash today.

I guess as he gets more and more desperate he's going to go deeper and deeper into the Clinton smear playbook.

Hahaha holy poo poo this is the direction we're going in.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah please do keep this russia poo poo in the news, guys

"Uh anyone else notice that Hillary Clinton really wants to gently caress her daughter"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

there was only room for one crying baby who shits his pants at that rally and it wasn't that kid, thats for drat sure

:smugdon:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
her hands, so small!

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

zoux posted:

When you look at Trump's attacks by how well they apply to him, everything starts to make sense.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

gregday posted:

"Thank you, I am honored" would suffice.

The Purple Heart thing is horrible for so many reasons. One, as you said, a Purple Heart is not something you want, and second, he is still in the midst of defending his attack on the family of a dead war hero, trying to explain that his business successes are somehow "sacrifices," to Gold Star parents who said he has sacrificed nothing, and then this dumbass says "It's much easier this way" to get a Purple Heart as a gift than earning it. It is the most tone deaf anything I've ever seen.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I forgot the draft dodging part. It's hard to keep up with all his awful poo poo!

Do you think Manafort has a ten fingered groove on his face from slapping it so many times watching Trump?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

zoux posted:

Fox and MSNBC are running with the "Obama sez unfit" stuff but CNN is running the DNC CEO resigning like it's a terror attack.

Donna Brazille is already out ?!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Xandu posted:

When you look at Trump's attacks by how well they apply to him, everything starts to make sense.

Hillary Clinton's disastrous Atlantic City investments disqualify her!

euphronius posted:

She's the chair not the CEO

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

euphronius posted:

DNC chair != DNC CEO. Amy Dacey resigned.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Lastgirl posted:

:smith:

its criminal how underrated Rutger Hauer is, you can catch him briefly in The Last Kingdom, he was solid in it but unfortunately too short

My tears in the rain are so huge. The best tears, like you wouldn't believe.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

zoux posted:

At thanksgiving, whenever your racist uncle is talking about how, hell, make me president I'll fix this country and for a split second you wonder what a My Racist Uncle candidacy would look like.

Well, know you know.

I'd just like to say I've first called Trump the Your Racist Uncle thousands of pages ago when we weren't sure if he was just pandering in the primary. I'm not surprised his lucidity is degrading before our eyes like freep,l

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

broken clock opsec posted:

DNC chair != DNC CEO. Amy Dacey resigned.

Wow cnn getting real inside baseball for no reason.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nonsense posted:

One of the top comments in Newts post, is any of this poo poo below true?

No. It would help if we knew his/her income, or anything useful really.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

euphronius posted:

well you gotta balance coverage of trump kicking his own rear end with news about a functionary that maybe fifty people in the entire country can name offhand

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

No poo poo. This is for sure the first 99% of America is learning this person exists.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

There's blood in the water, so everyone's dunking on Scott Adams now:
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/760495298556809217 The whole thing is kind of meh, but the first panel can probably stand on its own.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Assange: "hey pay attention to me"

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Shageletic posted:

Do you think Manafort has a ten fingered groove on his face from slapping it so many times watching Trump?

I think about Manafort a lot actually. I can't figure out if he thinks this is what winning looks like. So many other operatives would have resigned or (more likely) we'd be hearing stories about the loud arguments him and the candidates were having behind closed doors (because that type of stuff always comes out).

I honestly think he thinks there is nothing wrong. I have people who look me dead in the eyes and say you don't need ads or a ground game when you're getting free press. I have my doubts but I suppose they could be right. That might just be what they're banking on.

Which begs the question, why hasn't the GOP taken any sort of control? They can read a census, they know drat well that even if Trump manages to pull this off he'll have so destroyed the electorate that when white males are no longer enough to win an election (which is in the next 10 years) they're hosed for a generation.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

zoux posted:

At thanksgiving, whenever your racist uncle is talking about how, hell, make me president I'll fix this country and for a split second you wonder what a My Racist Uncle candidacy would look like.

Well, know you know.

The worst part is your racist uncle would have done really well and made a lot of money off his incredibly stupid opinions if he had just had the foresight to take the show on the road.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

zoux posted:

No poo poo. This is for sure the first 99% of America is learning this person exists.

CNN is such loving dogshit. Goddamn. Heaven forbid they actually report on news or "facts" that the general voting public would want to know.

The OJ Trial and Fox News are the two worst things to happen to discourse in this country in 100 years.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/760545197453287424

Yes I Agree Trump Should Continuously Talk About How Good Ailes Is

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Xandu posted:

I know you are, but what am I????

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

reignofevil posted:

The worst part is your racist uncle would have done really well and made a lot of money off his incredibly stupid opinions if he had just had the foresight to take the show on the road.

well hold on, part of how trump has been able to capture the imagination of the right is that he's a "billionaire" "job creator", i.e. literal walking god in their theology

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
donald trumped so what

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i think Paul Manafort is either not as smart as people ahve been saying he is, or hes being paid waaaay too much money by his backers to abandon ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

Pook Good Mook posted:

Which begs the question, why hasn't the GOP taken any sort of control?

1. The GOP is terrified that Trump will turn on them and tell his supporters not to vote R in November. He may do this anyway, but it's guaranteed if Trump perceives that they're trying to throw him under the bus.

2. Going against your political party, even if it's to denounce an insane bigot like Donald Trump, is pretty much political suicide. Even questioning the party line internally can get a Republican operative blacklisted.

• Locked thread