Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I like hot dogs. I like banana peppers. I don't think I'd like them combined in soup form. Doesn't seem like it would work.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Soup with whole hot dogs is an endeavour doomed to failure from the concept stage.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Cumslut1895 posted:

Can you even get Milo outside of NZ/UK

The staff at my apartment in Thailand adopted a street dog that had been hanging out near the building and named him Milo because that's what color he was. The name stuck even after they gave him a bath and he turned out to have white fur.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Julias posted:

Presenting The Egg Salad Queen's Daughter's Spicy Egg Salad (on a Sandwich)

What have I told you about posting cum toast. :colbert:

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

This looks like how depression feels.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hot dogs in a pepper reduction. Very classy.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Have people seriously never heard of cooking brats or sausages with peppers? :psyduck:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

my brother took this photo, it's dutch-ovened roast with potatoes, carrots, garlic spinach and a sauce made from the meat juices. Looked like garbage, tasted like :swoon:

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Have people seriously never heard of cooking brats or sausages with peppers? :psyduck:

I haven't but it sounds/looks tasty.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The only thing hot dogs should be is in a bun covered in ketchup

Sakurazuka has a new favorite as of 16:53 on Aug 2, 2016

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Or wrapped in potato and deep fried.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Golden Goat posted:

I haven't but it sounds/looks tasty.

It is. Generally you slow cook them on very low for a couple hours with peppers, onions, and whatever else you want to throw in there, then throw them on the grill for a bit before serving. It's really good.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Or just throw all of it in a pan and slam that pan in the oven for an hour. If one of the sausages bursts, that just makes it better.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Roro posted:

It's okay, salad is just an urban legend.

I appreciate you fibbing in order to make me fell better but I can't help what I saw--a salad so sad Tom Waits refused to write a song about it because it would be "too dark"

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I've heard of cooking sausages with peaches. Is it similar to that?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I've heard of cooking sausages with peaches. Is it similar to that?

I've never heard of sausages with peaches. Is that like chicken with pears?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VjLCRqKNk

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Oh man, I scrolled right past this at first because I thought it was noodles.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

quote:

Chipotle sausage, smoked brats, sweet peppers. Sautéed in high life, olive oil, and sweet peppers because my friend is allergic to onions.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
It's cool how the foreskin of the sausage is peeling back past the head on one of them.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Golden Goat posted:

What have I told you about posting cum toast. :colbert:

See an urologist immediately.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I've never heard of sausages with peaches. Is that like chicken with pears?

If you've never seen Masaokis before, strap in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

thecluckmeme posted:

my brother took this photo, it's dutch-ovened roast with potatoes, carrots, garlic spinach and a sauce made from the meat juices. Looked like garbage, tasted like :swoon:

The only thing that looks bad in this picture is that disgusting table. Can't you at least clear the empty soda cans, prescription bottles, sun lotion and cigarettes off the table before dinner?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Murphy Brownback posted:

The only thing that looks bad in this picture is that disgusting table. Can't you at least clear the empty soda cans, prescription bottles, sun lotion and cigarettes off the table before dinner?

That's the coffee table, too. You don't want to see his dinner table.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

I keep passing by this nearly every time I'm at the Asian supermarket:

Sometimes I am so ashamed of my people. :cripes:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Corn ice cream is super common in these parts but I haven't seen loose corn ice cream before. Just on the cob variety

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Yoshi Jjang posted:

I've had either this or some other Filipino brand, and the texture of frozen corn and frozen bits of cheese in ice cream is exactly as unappealing as you'd think it is.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I've got that wafer-cob corn ice cream in my freezer right this very moment; I'd mentioned picking some up earlier in the thread, and I eventually did. Still haven't gotten around to trying it, though. :(

I went to a fancy Japanese restaurant in Chicago some fifteen years ago that served, as a special, a core of lobster meat wrapped in "sheets" of corn cut off the cob so the whole thing looked like a proper half cob of corn. It was delicious, probably because the corn was not especially loose.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sakurazuka posted:

covered in ketchup

what the gently caress

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Sometimes I am so ashamed of my people. :cripes:

Who is the market for this? Why is the flavor name a combination of French and Spanish but everything else is Made In USA?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tiggum posted:

It's a copy/paste of this article.

Thanks for the info Tiggum. Though I'm kinda saddened to learn that it's not original.

Also, no pizza rules.

https://twitter.com/Bobert51/status/740756745140731904

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Pomp posted:

what the gently caress

You heard him.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Data Graham posted:

Who is the market for this? Why is the flavor name a combination of French and Spanish but everything else is Made In USA?

Pretty sure that's Tagalog, which I'm guessing got its words for corn and cheese from the Spanish. Or maybe it's like, Filipino Spanish, hence the spelling of maiz as mais. Either way, not French.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Hirayuki posted:

I've got that wafer-cob corn ice cream in my freezer right this very moment; I'd mentioned picking some up earlier in the thread, and I eventually did. Still haven't gotten around to trying it, though. :(

I bought some a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if the random bits of loose corn or the taste were the worst part.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Tryzzub posted:

I bought some a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if the random bits of loose corn or the taste were the worst part.
Well, I guess that's going to be sitting untouched in my freezer for another undefined period of time!

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Hirayuki posted:

Well, I guess that's going to be sitting untouched in my freezer for another undefined period of time!

Get some alcohol and then give it a brave go

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

RareAcumen posted:

Thanks for the info Tiggum. Though I'm kinda saddened to learn that it's not original.

Also, no pizza rules.

https://twitter.com/Bobert51/status/740756745140731904

I'm legit curious as to why they have a pizza cutter with an obviously delivered pizza... I've never seen a place NOT cut their pizza before sending it out.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm legit curious as to why they have a pizza cutter with an obviously delivered pizza... I've never seen a place NOT cut their pizza before sending it out.

Looks like the slices have been sliced in half?

Either that or it's a take and bake style pizza like you can get at wal mart, which are not pre-cut

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Cold chicken that looks like that is a real common dish in Chinese food (like, real Chinese food). It tastes kind of bland and slimy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Pomp posted:

what the gently caress

At least someone took the bait