Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

more like dICK posted:

How many fantasy points did everyone get today? I got 16.5k

16.75k. The page itself is still pretty messed up though for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:

more like dICK posted:

430.39, I played qojqva. Unfortunately one of my gold cards was Handsken so all I'm left with is a gold Loda. At least I have a silver Miracle to carry me through the group stage.

e; Loda and Miracle play against each other so I swapped them around. Gotta optimize my team's playing time.

cerious fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Aug 3, 2016

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
https://twitter.com/GranDGranT/status/760645706335985664

he's gonna need some help for them crumbling chompers to make it through wal-mart's finest nylon and elastic

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

Majuju posted:

https://twitter.com/GranDGranT/status/760645706335985664

he's gonna need some help for them crumbling chompers to make it through wal-mart's finest nylon and elastic

Soak it in Dr. Pepper and I'm sure he'll inhale that sock.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

more like dICK posted:

385.44 for betting it all on EHOME

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

pfft y'all should just pack it in now

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
How many players will end up playing at all 6 Internationals so far?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

How many players will end up playing at all 6 Internationals so far?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

RIP BurNing

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Though of course Synderen's is obviously a joke but also Universe didn't actually play for Online Kingdom

E: any team with roster trouble should just sign Misery he's a free ticket to TI every year

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Is fantasy league totally hosed? Showing me as number one on the leaderboard but I assume it is doing that for everyone.

valve pls

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Brinner posted:

Is fantasy league totally hosed? Showing me as number one on the leaderboard but I assume it is doing that for everyone.

valve pls

relax it's just a beta

Pyrion Flax
Nov 30, 2002

Goon Success Story. Buy my bestselling book "How to make Old and Bald Work for YOU" available now at my house.

Day one summary complete

Here's to day two

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Nahaz is out and synderen is in, things are good.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
You could even say things are also cool.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Xtanstic posted:

RIP BurNing

Burning wasn't at ti1 anyway, DK didn't move to dota 2 until a couple months after

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Zo posted:

Nahaz is out and synderen is in, things are good.

I'm very sad abad is also out, but that kid is legit. Even if the team breaks up everyone is gonna want him.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

yeah xctn put up a super good showing, hopefully they go far from here together or elsewise

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Mineski looks good in SEA now too. Meracle finished his National Service and is playing with them at the moment (might only be temporary, don't think he's official yet?) and they picked up nb

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Xtanstic posted:

I should have bought more player card packs yesterday goddamnit. I just want to catch 'em all. :(

gently caress my life for actually opening any of these idiot card packs. Goodbye, $20.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Is Dragon Lance stacking on melee heroes really a thing? That item needs a nerf so bad.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Meat Recital posted:

Is Dragon Lance stacking on melee heroes really a thing? That item needs a nerf so bad.

It's efficient but not that quite efficient - meepo is a weird exception because of stat sharing with clones

Majuju posted:

pfft y'all should just pack it in now

i'm winning i think

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Did anyone notice that, in the Meepo game, SF was denying power cogs for souls? That seems not right.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

more like dICK posted:

It's telling me I've got 640.41, but none of the numbers seem to add up and I had Chessie in my roster. A Gold Rr and a silver LaNm can't do that much work right?

anyway check it my group stage roster is loving STACKED

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
im at the top of the global 100 right now :)))

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
this means im the best

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

ElNarez posted:

It's telling me I've got 640.41, but none of the numbers seem to add up and I had Chessie in my roster. A Gold Rr and a silver LaNm can't do that much work right?

anyway check it my group stage roster is loving STACKED

Teams in group A have more games tomorrow than teams in group B. That team will probably be better for day 2. Keep the Wings guy of course, since its gold and you have three Wings matches.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Is it better to focus more on gold/silver cards (for the multiplier) or the player?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
the fantasy points seem to have stabilized now. i got 847 points yesterday, how y'all doing? also EG is going to have the roughest day one of group stage, ouch. playing against wings, navi and OG. liquid should be cruising.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

botany posted:

the fantasy points seem to have stabilized now. i got 847 points yesterday, how y'all doing? also EG is going to have the roughest day one of group stage, ouch. playing against wings, navi and OG. liquid should be cruising.

This and the day 1 curse are the only reason I don't have EG members in my team.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Khagan posted:

This and the day 1 curse are the only reason I don't have EG members in my team.

yeah i actually have a golden universe and a golden fear, but they're staying home right now. i'm running wings, OG, liquid exclusively.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Liquid only plays 2 games on day 1. Navi is probably a better pick since they play EG, Esc and TNC.

Hiowf
Jun 28, 2013

We don't do .DOC in my cave.
Hi I have 3 kids and I'm still somehow playing enough Dota2 to make it to Seattle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlA7jAWYGA

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Yeah I'm going wings, OG, and Na'vi.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
just go with your silver/gold cards instead of by teams because even if its likely a team may get eliminated the bonuses on cards are just so good for fantasy points

also, can you dust player cards once a team is eliminated and still keep the points?

Edit: Nevermind, it locks cards you used in your drafting

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
a hosed up things about player cards is that DJ is billed as a Core when in all likelihood he's just gonna play support

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Ragingsheep posted:

Liquid only plays 2 games on day 1. Navi is probably a better pick since they play EG, Esc and TNC.

that's a good point. i'm still sticking with my two liquid players because the cards are golden and i think na'vi is more likely to throw than liquid, but i'd be interested in how many points people get for their navi cards. learning experience incoming :v:

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

botany posted:

that's a good point. i'm still sticking with my two liquid players because the cards are golden and i think na'vi is more likely to throw than liquid, but i'd be interested in how many points people get for their navi cards. learning experience incoming :v:

I got a gold artstyle card with five different stats so I can post what he earns afterwards

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Are golden cards that only play twice a day going to be better than reds that play 3? I have a golden Mu but have Dendi, Maybe, and Miracle as my cores already.

botany posted:

I think the points are still changing, I went from 680ish to 383. Thanks Ehome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonnono
May 2, 2006

Patch this morning fixed the fantasy points.

• Locked thread