Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I've mentioned this somewhere before, but there was a fairly attractive girl who I was "friends" with who died a couple years ago. I noticed last year on her birthday that she had like 11 wall posts that were all from random guys just saying "happy birthday!" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

I've mentioned this somewhere before, but there was a fairly attractive girl who I was "friends" with

nice

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OctoberBlues posted:

I've mentioned this somewhere before, but there was a fairly attractive girl who I was "friends" with who died a couple years ago. I noticed last year on her birthday that she had like 11 wall posts that were all from random guys just saying "happy birthday!" lol

The ultimate
Hey...
Hello....
Hey....
Sup.....
Hey....
:(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Darth123123 posted:

The ultimate
Hey...
Hello....
Hey....
Sup.....
Hey....
:(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

not in the "nice" way buddy!

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Professor Shark posted:

How do Disney tattoos work? Aren't the images copy written? Could Disney lawyers show up with a cheese grater to remove tattoos?

As near as I can tell, there isn't actually a lot of case law on the subject, so it's up for debate. But some legal writers do believe that tattooing a copyrighted image on someone (or having a tattoo of a copyrighted image) is a violation of copyright, although it will take someone actually suing over it to really codify that in case law.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have several dead friends on FB and every time their birthday comes around they get tons of posts saying how much that person is missed etc. sometimes they'll just randomly get a post on their wall from somebody saying that the dead person is in their thoughts. it bums me out whenever FB surfaces one of these to my feed btu whatever. i mean it's kinda weird but the sentiment is fine in my opinion :unsmith: it's like the modern day version of leaving flowers on somebody's grave except you don't have to expend any effort at all

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I wish i was dead :( :sigh:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

If it makes you feel any better you're dead to me.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

You're saying I can get likes on facebook by faking my own death? hmmm

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

kaschei posted:

You're saying I can get likes on facebook by faking my own death? hmmm

why would you want to fake it when you can have the real deal

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. 47 posted:

As near as I can tell, there isn't actually a lot of case law on the subject, so it's up for debate. But some legal writers do believe that tattooing a copyrighted image on someone (or having a tattoo of a copyrighted image) is a violation of copyright, although it will take someone actually suing over it to really codify that in case law.

i just neatly sidestep this by not permanently tattooing corporate branding onto myself

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Karl Marx posted:

you and me both

naem
May 29, 2011

Don't die you'll miss out on the next fallout and elder scrolls game!!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

i just neatly sidestep this by not permanently tattooing corporate branding onto myself

Lol, just lol of you don't have "clips4sale" tattooed on your gooch!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Lol, just lol of you don't have "clips4sale" tattooed on your gooch!

Was is supposed to be on my gooch?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

This is kind of calling on the nice guy thread but somewhere at some time, a guy commented on a dead girl's Facebook and went on a nice guy rant when she didn't respond. It has to have happened.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

TontoCorazon posted:

Was is supposed to be on my gooch?

drat it Tonto, if you keep loving up I'm kicking you out of the club! :colbert:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

naem posted:

Don't die you'll miss out on the next fallout and elder scrolls game!!

Dont forget about Legion jeez

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Was this made by Tim Buckley holky poo poo.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Fb.com/arkhamcitymemes

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Decrepus posted:

Was this made by Tim Buckley holky poo poo.

Good guess but I'd say that's too little text for a Buckley screed

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

same

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

wanna date that woman!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a veteran, I fought for your right to be summarily executed for expressing free speech.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

notZaar posted:

I'm a veteran, I fought for your right to be summarily executed for expressing free speech.

thank you for your service, sir

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Chief McHeath posted:

Yeah, I wish she was DEAD by murder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qRoqmSpOGE

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sorry, but I think T-Nugz killed her.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

i editted out the names because i like using his pool

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That is one stable, no murder suicide rampage in his future, proud vet! :911:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I love Claude.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I almost ran out of colors

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Zahgaegun posted:

I almost ran out of colors

Ma'am, could you take a few deep breaths and then type that again? I strongly feel that a second pass at explaining these events may really help you connect with your audience better.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Ma'am, could you take a few deep breaths and then type that again? I strongly feel that a second pass at explaining these events may really help you connect with your audience better.

amateurs like you do second takes

wanda doesnt do second takes

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/758917416915116032

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug

confirmation bias confirmed biasly

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its weird how this article talks about a correlation between intelligence and laziness but through a combination of an abundance of one of those qualities and a complete lack of the other i was able to see that person's rear end in a top hat who is pictured right in that there article

yessir.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Aug 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug

hth posted:

its weird how this article talks about a correlation between intelligence and laziness but through a combination of an abundance of one of those qualities and a complete lack of the other i was able to see that person's rear end in a top hat who is pictured right in that there article

yessir.

is this like one of those seeing eye tricks, i suck at those

• Locked thread