Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

This thread has literally five hundred times the posting rate of the Hillary thread because all Hillary has to do to win at this rate is shut up.

Well it's also like watching a truck drive down the highway vs the burning wreckage of one that was carrying fireworks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

did this '14 classic do the rounds yet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/464251796354269184

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

:cawg::cawg::cawg::roflolmao::roflolmao:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Crazed billionaire, hours after badgering assistants about the possibility of using nuclear weapons, steps out in front of a baying crowd. Stoned out of his gourd, he stares at an imaginary structure as high as the building he is in, and he waves a diminutive hand and says he will build a wall to protect his country. The crowd roars. The billionaire candidate for presidency of the United States of America smiles.

America, 2016.

:geno:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Hasn't hit peak reek

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/760868213668405249

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Xandu posted:

Trump doesn't know how to vote and resorts to swearing and physical violence

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/donald-trumps-election-day-disaster-a-look-back-2004/

I've hit a few points where I have said 'he can't be any more of an rear end in a top hat than this' with Trump over the past year. Watching this one I almost said it again but had the realization that he's always going to be peak rear end in a top hat, but he does it in such a variety of ways and toward so many different groups of people that it seems new almost every time.

E: hahaha apparently it was Don Jr.'s fault he had to hop around so much, musta been a double rear end-whooping what with the ALCS that year.

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Aug 4, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Blue

Collar

Billionaire

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump! *trainwreck*

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

For people like me who scarcely have the time to keep up with this thread:

It looks like electoral-vote.com is updating again, and they do a daily summary of the top stories and polls. I used them as my go-to resource for 2012 and I'm glad they're back in the swing of things for 2016!

Electoral-vote, as I recall, just takes the latest poll from any source for their state-by-state breakdown. VA is slight red because of that RABA poll even though Clinton has led in every single other poll of the state, and AZ is light blue although it's somewhat unlikely that Clinton will win it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I am glad that trump didn't flip flop on the trumpyness, even if it costs him the election.

The man didn't do a "phoney primary" to get it and pivot

trump will be trump

TRUMP!

i am so happy he is making a mockery, a hilarious parody of basically everything

all we gotta pay for it is having hillary which honestly idn't that bad lol
she corrupt but eh she isn't asking about nuclear weapons because she prob knows nuke warefaress already

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also its hilariousy baloogophobic to probate me when i post cuck

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

also its hilariousy baloogophobic to probate me when i post cuck

Use the word, pay the tax.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

If it's admitted that Israel has Nukes, it becomes technicaly illegal to send foreign aid or sell military stuff to them. Because they'd be violating American laws set up to deter nuclear proliferation.

Which is why you have the spectacle of (for example) the newly elected Obama being asked about them and replying "“With respect to nuclear weapons, you know, I don’t want to speculate :shrug:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

I like all the Republican talking heads abandoning ship and now declaring that Trump has gone TOO FAR. You knew exactly what you were hitching your wagon to and now that an rear end stomping is threatening the horizon you're suddenly changing your tune.

I guess it's better SOMETHING made them change, but it's still pretty craven.

Almost none of them have any balls, they're just flip-flopping because the mood of the electorate changed. Politicians are like weathervanes for public opinion.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Requesting a repost of that baby race face plant gif from a couple of hundred pages ago please

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

https://twitter.com/twright55/status/761058363287277568

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

what the gently caress all these posts did trump kill that baby or something

Stabbed it to death with his new purple heart. Then he headed out to 5th avenue to conclude some pressing business.

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
Trump's description of the cash video was so oddly specific it must have been from a top secret meeting. I can't believe he leaked TS information after his first briefing. His first.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

Trump's description of the cash video was so oddly specific it must have been from a top secret meeting. I can't believe he leaked TS information after his first briefing. His first.

Or he imagined poo poo. Or somebody showed him a clip from a movie, and he decided it was real life.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

prefect posted:

Or he imagined poo poo. Or somebody showed him a clip from a movie, and he decided it was real life.

*trump watches the sum of all fears* "this is why we shouldn't let a black man be president"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gently caress you, Newt. Don't compare Joe Montana to Donald Trump.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

tbh I'm a little more miffed at the attack on Obama not being a role model and blaming him for murders occurring in Chicago since taking office.

How dare the president doesn't done a cape and cowl and fly into Chicago from DC every night to fight street level crime!

and that's to say nothing of the daytime murders

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tesseraction posted:

tbh I'm a little more miffed at the attack on Obama not being a role model and blaming him for murders occurring in Chicago since taking office.

How dare the president doesn't done a cape and cowl and fly into Chicago from DC every night to fight street level crime!

and that's to say nothing of the daytime murders

That's pretty much standard right wing garbage about Obama.

Now, comparing Donald loving Trump to the second greatest 49er ever? That poo poo's personal.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

tbh Batman Obama would be pretty cool tho

although given some of the history of comic books and minority superheroes I'd expect him to defeat enemies by hitting them with basketballs or some bullshit

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

good morning thread

https://twitter.com/skoczela/status/761147981970153472

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Trump is more of a Tony Montana anyway :shrug:

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Trump is a birther. He doesn't need security briefings to make poo poo up. Republicans nominated someone with an Alex Jones view on the world.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Also worth noting Kelly Ayotte who got in a fight with Trump is now losing her Senate seat by 10 points. Should have endorsed the Don!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I missed most of yesterday. Did anything happen since the baby?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

:getin:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

A national candidate for president polling in the 30s, in August.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

TheTatteredKing posted:

I'm not clear on the timeline but you saw the vet give him a purple heart right?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TheTatteredKing posted:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

the paradigm shift posted:

I'm not clear on the timeline but you saw the vet give him a purple heart right?

Yeah.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

A national candidate for president polling in the 30s, in August.

SAD

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Holy gently caress Hillary +11 in PA? I know it's one of those fake swing states but still.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/761155951680454656

quote:

The Washington Post asked Trump's spokespeople to explain what Trump was talking about and emailed a link to a Fox News clip that showed the January footage from Geneva, asking if that was the video the nominee saw.

"Yes," spokeswoman Hope Hicks responded in an email. "Merely the b-roll footage included in every broadcast."

Hicks has yet to respond to a follow-up email asking why Trump thought the footage showed a money transfer and not the widely watched hostage swap, and why Trump said it was recorded by the Iranian government.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
better to have loved trump, and lost

than never to have loved trump at all

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
This dude is cool

https://twitter.com/skoczela/status/761156590917578752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

TheTatteredKing posted:

The nuclear weapons thing?
The "greatest hits" rerun of all of his campaign issues to refitted everything?
Making up a video out of whole cloth and doubling down on it?
The uncensored feed from the floor of his rallies?
The collective wail of establishment republicans remembering they nominated TRUMP?

• Locked thread