Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Xzibit nods approvingly.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, no, after reading the thread by an ex-furry on the forums, there is no way in my mind that letting your child anywhere near a fursuit goon is a good idea.

Still thinking small.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Barbed Tongues posted:

Still thinking small.

Actually, I'm thinking big in that I don't have children, so in a way I'm not letting them close to anything.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Couple pages back, but I sent this to my sisters, both of whom have published books. Younger sister came back with this except from "The petals fall twice" (which I guess it not really a book and I guess it was funny years ago). Welp, that's my story.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"it's not all about sex, really!"

[flashback]

"hello, all you furverts out there!"

you don't say.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dreesemonkey posted:

Couple pages back, but I sent this to my sisters, both of whom have published books. Younger sister came back with this except from "The petals fall twice" (which I guess it not really a book and I guess it was funny years ago). Welp, that's my story.

holy loving poo poo

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Tetracube posted:

holy loving poo poo

Pretty sure that's just a reworking of the parody 50 Shades of Grey pages.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Ghost Pea posted:

Found this proto GBS in a Shakespeare book I have.

LOOKE OUT

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
that comic wouldn't be quite as super creepy if it weren't for the fact that it's apparently a guest comic for a webcomic LITERALLY DEDICATED TO REVIEWING SEX TOYS

I'm not kidding it's literally aaaaaall about sex, sex, sex, and weird-rear end sex toys

if you actually want to wear a mascot costume to be, like, a clown innocently bringing joy to children, whatever, that's between you and the cops... but a comic literally dedicated to detailed, NC17 sextoy reviews is the LAST loving place you want to use as a soapbox to convince people your hobby isn't about sex

like, almost every strip I've seen around the internet has at least one graphic image of people loving or jerking off or a drawing of sex organs / a weird dildo

it's not the place to advertise "hey we're NOT about sex"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

dreesemonkey posted:

It's a page from a book that doesn't exist *whew* It's from Chip Zdarsky's work not in progress one pager stories. He's kinda good at what he does.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

PYF Funny Pictures: a quality bar of peeny-scented soap

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

You're a shitass.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shelley posted:

that comic wouldn't be quite as super creepy if it weren't for the fact that it's apparently a guest comic for a webcomic LITERALLY DEDICATED TO REVIEWING SEX TOYS

I'm not kidding it's literally aaaaaall about sex, sex, sex, and weird-rear end sex toys

if you actually want to wear a mascot costume to be, like, a clown innocently bringing joy to children, whatever, that's between you and the cops... but a comic literally dedicated to detailed, NC17 sextoy reviews is the LAST loving place you want to use as a soapbox to convince people your hobby isn't about sex

like, almost every strip I've seen around the internet has at least one graphic image of people loving or jerking off or a drawing of sex organs / a weird dildo

perhaps they're trying to make up for the furry piss fetish one

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Tetracube posted:

perhaps they're trying to make up for the furry piss fetish one

lmao for fucks sake

there's always more and it's always worse

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
a few months ago and a friend's girlfriend offhandedly mentioned going to a furry con and then the next day she was reading an oh joy sex toy book and mumbled to herself "this could be useful" and I'm now somewhat distressed

anyway I'm sure someone will be along to post the furry piss fetish one soon

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This is what happens when a society says that no one should be judged or derided for their choices in life.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Perhaps it would be better to be blind, like Mildred.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I've heard real horror stories about furry cons. They absolutely do gently caress in fursuits. Some of them poo poo in litter trays. Some of them gently caress dogs. The problem is that most furries aren't like that, but as a whole they tolerate the worst among them because excluding people is mean.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
not a furry and have never been interested in furry poo poo in any way what-so-ever, but who loving cares what consenting adults like to do with each other in their free time. get over it. who are they hurting besides your precious idea of what "normal" is.

also, this is the funny pictures thread so here' some original content:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
#BringBackBullying

#AllLivesButFurryLivesMatter

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TSqpjNFv2Y

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

shelley posted:

I totally agree with you that saying furries are non-sexual on OJST is a hilariously poor choice and defeats the very notion. Try not to be down on the main comic though- it's actually sex positive and attempts to be helpful which is rare.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Just Offscreen posted:

I totally agree with you that saying furries are non-sexual on OJST is a hilariously poor choice and defeats the very notion. Try not to be down on the main comic though- it's actually sex positive and attempts to be helpful which is rare.

Just lol if you need a webcomic to pick a dildo.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

If anyone has been to a Furry convention, I want to hear some stories about like medical emergencies like some idiots passing out from the heat or ran into a wall and knocked themselves out. There has to be a dedicated space at a convention for that kind of stuff, like a misting camp wont cut it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
fursuiting is great because you no longer have to be yourself, you can escape your horrific existance for a moment

you can escape into madness and try on a new skin, a new body

let your mind twist and warp until you believe that you are a dogman and rejoice

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And here I've been fumbling around with mescaline this whole time.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Paladinus posted:

Just lol if you need a webcomic to pick a dildo.

Well I'm glad your holes are content with any old broomstick but I need to make sure my butthole can get the proper zest before I buy. :colbert:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

dijon du jour posted:

Well I'm glad your holes are content with any old broomstick but I need to make sure my butthole can get the proper zest before I buy. :colbert:

you're zesting your butt hole? yikes!

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Just Offscreen posted:

admittedly I was being mad hyperbolic

I rly just see the ones people pass around for the most part, which isn't a great sampling

from what I've seen its an OK Comic About Sex and I appreciate its enthusiasm and spirit (its definitely the only Educational Sex Comic I've seen)

its def a wacky-rear end place to guest a comic about how Furry Isn't About Sex

so ya I agree

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Just Offscreen posted:

What the hell does "sex positive" mean?

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Rough Lobster posted:

I'm positive that I want sex.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rough Lobster posted:

It's an American thing, because my fellow Americans and I are hosed up in the head about loving, so we have to specifically mention whether something has hangups about sex.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Rough Lobster posted:

Imagine a british man ogling a lady's tits and he goes PHFWOAAAAAARRR
The opposite of that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The results are in. I'm sorry, you have sex. *hands a leaflet titled Life as a Sex Positive Person*

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
SHE'S A NICE BIT O' CRUMPET! :wotwot:

EDIT:

Oh man it's a PBF cartoon come to life!

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 19:08 on Aug 4, 2016

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Rough Lobster posted:

It's the attitude best described as: "Sex is fun and should not be a shameful, mysterious activity. People who enjoy doing it should be educated about safe sex, how their bodies work, exploring their sexual preferences, and how to listen to and please their partner".

From what I know about the comic, it expresses this by using a breezy, illustrated style to review a variety of sex toys, sex practices, fetishes, and (I think) some sexual anatomy and physiology as well. Erika Moen draws a lot or all of the strips, and I think a lot of writers have guested.

The stuff I've seen is fun and informative -- I think there's one about the Hitachi Magic Wand, and one about the physical process of conception... and a bunch of sex toy reviews. What makes the reviews neat is that they use personal testimony without coming off as jerk-off material, even though it's talking about jerking off in a lot of instances.

The artist makes a point of making the comic inclusive, but it's not super "Tumblry". Just, like, there's info on sex for LGBT+ people as well as masturbation or straight couple sex.

The goofiest thing about the furry comic is that it's slamming the brakes on the "ALL ABOUT SEX" fiesta to go "REALLY ITS NOT ABOUT SEX". I don't really care what furries do in their suits (tho why you would ever wanna gently caress in an expensive, sweaty suit is beyond me), it's just a weird comic for a webcomic dedicated to sex.

Also yeah whoever said that most furries are OK, but the creepy ones are super creepy (and can't be kicked out because that would be mean), was right on the money. The only furry I know is just super into making costumes and likes to draw anthropomorphic animals.

lmao I care a lot about internet sex comic I guess, welp there you go

Here's a cat who made a mistake

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

shelley posted:

Here's a cat who made a mistake

Actually, this cat is just getting ready to film some mo-cap for the new Assassins creed videogame.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Catsassin's Creed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

The Bananana posted:

Actually, this cat is just getting ready to film some mo-cap for the new Assassins creed videogame.

Actually it's for the Assassin's Creed film.

• Locked thread