Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
At this point the people working for Trump have to know they aren't getting paid. Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Where's Boosted to tell me all about how Trump is Controlling the Narrative

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

drat it that's not the devil emoji I wanted

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

quote:

“I’m looking into parabiosis stuff,” Thiel told Bercovici, “where they [injected] the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive rejuvenating effect. … I think there are a lot of these things that have been strangely underexplored.”

Peter Thiel is straight up a Ventrue

It turns out you almost certainly need your entire circulatory system permanently attached to your chosen 18 year old.

Also that'd probably work best if the kid was your son or daughter, otherwise there might be compatibility issues (You die).

Much more on the latest scam to get fat cash out of gullible rich people here.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/parabiosis-the-next-snakeoil/

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Typo posted:

If back in early july manafort had put Trump in a hotel room and just made him read out prepared statements on TV and allow him no other unsupervised contact with anyone, he might actually be pretty close to tied with Hillary right now

statements like this are stupid-- it assumes that the entire Clinton campaign is just some stagnant, unreacting entity that would float along until November while Trump reads his statements in this fantasy world.

We all just saw them execute an epic political set piece via Khan against Trump and it worked perfectly... they seem to know what they're doing. If Trump was hiding in a hotel room they would go after him some other way

also stupid cuz Trump gonna Trump, duh

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

an apostle

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Man Tim Kaine can learn a lesson from a pro

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Snark posted:

He's also Trumpy as hell. This was his 2012 Christmas card to friends and family

Put this image on the next Voyager like probe we send out, gently caress the periodic table or our genome.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Someone set us up the bomb

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Trump: "I"m a dumb piece of poo poo."

Media: "Trump says he's a dumb piece of poo poo."

Voters: "Hmmm seems like Trump might be a dumb piece of poo poo."

Trumpkins: "CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE, HE HAS THE MEDIA AND VOTERS WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER, 12TH-DIMENSIONAL CHESS."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/drdavidduke/status/760593835479019520

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

quote:

Deptfordx posted:

Peter Thiel is straight up a Ventrue

It turns out you almost certainly need your entire circulatory system permanently attached to your chosen 18 year old.

Also that'd probably work best if the kid was your son or daughter, otherwise there might be compatibility issues (You die).

Much more on the latest scam to get fat cash out of gullible rich people here.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/parabiosis-the-next-snakeoil/

I'm really upset no one has pointed out fecal transplants are safer, don't require a Treehouse of Horror II Siamese Burns situation, and will probably actually work.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Are Puerto Ricans allowed to vote in US elections?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Trump is polling less than 13% with Latinos in Florida. Romney got 39%.

And Romney still lost Florida by one point.

There are Republicans who have been working in minority outreach that are just sobbing into their drinks 24/7 now, aren't there.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Snark posted:

He's also Trumpy as hell. This was his 2012 Christmas card to friends and family

SO. SO. TRUMPY. The proto-Trump.

http://observer.com/2013/04/john-catsimatidis-says-he-could-have-defeated-barack-obama/

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ending the filibuster now would be shortsighted. Dems probably won't control the House, so they'd get to do nothing with it gone, and then hillary will be a weak candidate in 2020.

You wait till after 2024, then end it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

he did it again

https://twitter.com/joelmsiegel/status/761321495566188544

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

so if watching house of cards and veep has taught me anything about backroom deals:

1. save your juicy appointments for people who give you a lot of money or votes
2. Promise those appointments to people who can actually deliver them
3. Deal in private so you can back out without fallout if things go south
4. Deal in private so you can promise things to different people

Soooooo, a public promise of a cabinet position to a puppy stealing governor people loving hate for a whopping four electoral votes is a great idea

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So you're saying he has a chance?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

So much better than a binder full of women, am I right?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pat and Hillary have the same birthday

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Didn't even flinch. Boss.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What happened to make the ss guys so jumpy with Hillary. The one guy was about to push her down and the two other guys were about to draw.

Also +15 lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

rcp has everything added as hillary up by 7%

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

theflyingexecutive posted:

so if watching house of cards and veep has taught me anything about backroom deals:

1. save your juicy appointments for people who give you a lot of money or votes
2. Promise those appointments to people who can actually deliver them
3. Deal in private so you can back out without fallout if things go south
4. Deal in private so you can promise things to different people

Soooooo, a public promise of a cabinet position to a puppy stealing governor people loving hate for a whopping four electoral votes is a great idea

Lepage is exactly the kind of complete shithead that Trump would love. Not surprising at all.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

euphronius posted:

What happened to make the ss guys so jumpy with Hillary. The one guy was about to push her down and the two other guys were about to draw.

Also +15 lol

PETA protesters jumped on the stage.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

euphronius posted:

Also +15 lol
Animal rights protesters rushed the stage.

Doesn't even make any sense, it's not like Clinton is anti-animal rights.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

You figure David Duke is one of the more likely people to be a c-word, seeing as he once pretended to be a woman and wrote a book about sex advice.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Deteriorata posted:

PETA protesters jumped on the stage.

Yeah that's a bad idea

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Don't see the new Marist poll (yet).

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Bill Clinton won the PETA man of the year award. She could have been tipped off.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol this is better than Obama 08

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

Also +15 lol

Think about how many death threats they've had to deal with, first with Obama and now Hillary. Those guys have got to be jumpy as gently caress.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder how many unpublicized death threats Hillary is getting every day. 40 or 50?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Crows Turn Off posted:

peta people are as deranged as bernie bros

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

euphronius posted:

Also +15 lol

Well, publicly we've seen GOP local offices saying they want to hang her, chants at rallies that say they want to lock her up, Chris Christie giving her a kangaroo court for treason, hicks driving her effigy in a Guantanamo bay style cage encouraging children to throw water balloons at her, Republican officials saying that she should be executed...

I can't even imagine what sort of hate mail their staff is filtering out and investigating that we never learn about.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Crows Turn Off posted:

PETA members, like most animal rights protesters, don't give a flying gently caress about animal rights

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

prefect posted:

Are Puerto Ricans allowed to vote in US elections?

they are us citizens

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2026, and I bring you a dire warning: Please do not think you have this election in the bag. In the time I come from, everyone was so certain Hillary had the election secured that most decided to stay home, allowing Trump to eke out a narrow win. While this proved to be a blessing for America, the rest of the world suffers without your benevolence and charity. Please do not selfishly sacrifice our future for a bigger car running on half dollar gas.

As evidence of my claims, here is an image of the Great Trump Wall, completed during his third term:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

SunAndSpring posted:

You figure David Duke is one of the more likely people to be a c-word, seeing as he once pretended to be a woman and wrote a book about sex advice.

the word you are looking for is cuck

• Locked thread