Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!
im temporarily dead godking angelstomper108. i first started contemplating eternity when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "royalty" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "shatter the gates of heaven and build your fortress from its stones" and "seek heaven through violence" in my head for hours, and i would get really transcendent, start seeing the spokes of the wheel in the corners of my eyes etc, basically pre-enlightenment phenomena. im now a bearer of the secret names of god. i always wondered what "royalty" was all about; i think it's burning your own truth into reality with the terrible heat of Will, what the Vatra consider to be the purest form of the Art. i would advise all people who "get" royalty to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to universal conquest. peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
It's one of those days on the glyphosphere, I see.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fish Noise posted:

It's one of those days on the glyphosphere, I see.

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from the Vatra Stupa I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Gilded Cage Guild, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the White Art of Division and I’m the top practitioner of the Red Art of Domination in the whole of Throne. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Wheel, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the 777,777 universes and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the Arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Knights Belligerent and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of Creation, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

paranoid randroid posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from the Vatra Stupa I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Gilded Cage Guild, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the White Art of Division and I’m the top practitioner of the Red Art of Domination in the whole of Throne. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Wheel, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the 777,777 universes and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the Arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Knights Belligerent and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of Creation, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I wish I still had the scroll style .gif of the original, it's fantastic.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A KEY OF KINGS INTO MY FOREHEAD. ITS THE MASTER KEY AND I don't know enough about this comic's lore to finish this

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Allison needs to make more Whooshing sounds.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Tetracube posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A KEY OF KINGS INTO MY FOREHEAD. ITS THE MASTER KEY AND I don't know enough about this comic's lore to finish this

Just make poo poo up, it's what everyone else is doing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

akulanization posted:

The true secret to the power of Want is that it's whatever you want it to be.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

akulanization posted:

theshim posted:

paranoid randroid posted:

jagganoths secret is that EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM A FIRED CLAY TABLET TO THE GROUND. IT'S AESMA AND THE THREE MASTERS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES NEXT TO THE MAIN CHARACTER, PREE AESMA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN THE UNIVERSAL ART OF VIOLENCE OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY'VE SEEN THE SHAPE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE (it is somewhat wheel-shaped). I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO THE OTHER DEMIURGES AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE DEMIURGES CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY 111,111 WORLDS LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 6, 2016

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Hey, that was mine!

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Ever read something so funny then get angry that you can't really explain to anyone you know why it's so god drat funny?

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
Because the Holy Thorn Knights are full of igneous angels named "6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe" and whenever anybody mentions 'free will' the 6 Juggernauts think back to that spring afternoon in the Hell 71 locker room when the devil with the floppy horns and the six eyes slipped a talon under the 6 Juggernauts' armor and gave the 6 Juggernauts a little smirk and said "just relax" and for just one cycle everything was glorious and after that the 6 Juggernauts went on to crusades they hated and executions, ditto, and after twenty kalpa they saw in the glyphosphere where the six-eyed devil was a gold flesh trader dying because of the Art of Cutting who became free in all the ways the 6 Juggernauts couldn't and nothing, nothing, nothing pisses the 6 Juggernauts off like reminding them of that beautiful spring day at Hell 71.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I hope these posts are leading to someone trying to get Abandon to slip Johnny Five Aces as one of members of the traveling fight scene.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
allison, please, he had a family

*spells out "Mathangi Ten Meti" with pipe smoke*

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I hope these posts are leading to someone trying to get Abandon to slip Johnny Five Aces as one of members of the traveling fight scene.

Imagine five demiurges on the edge of a cliff

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Imagine five demiurges on the edge of a cliff

Please don't spoil the later chapters.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Good move. That ability doesn't really make sense for Vader, but fits Kylo Ren perfectly.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Whitenoise Poster posted:

You know, I haven't really been tempted to Submit to the Concordance previously, but...

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
So, uh, that preview for tomorrow

I think I'm reaching heaven

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Oh my god the twin Uzis

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this comic is unbelievably metal

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm Bill Cipher giving the maximum eye beam to bugman at bottom left

SunAndSpring posted:

Oh my god the twin Uzis

And now Layla sounds like Lana in my head.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

That preview is utterly fantastic, no wonder he needs more time to finish it.

Everything I'd hoped for in a mystical kung fu battle and more. I was not expecting full auto guns.

One Hundred Monkeys
Aug 7, 2010

Renaissance Robot posted:

I'm Bill Cipher giving the maximum eye beam to bugman at bottom left

i'm the swole one-armed ogre with the comically tiny claw hammer for a weapon

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

One Hundred Monkeys posted:

I'm Allison all :goleft: in the middle of it

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I'm disappointed that the kappa doesn't have a Kappa face.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
All those flying tea sets make me excited for Juggernaut Star's arrival.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
i'm finding the idea of a bird swordsman a little too farfetchd

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I'm Allison all :goleft: in the middle of it

"I'm just gonna... you guys seem kind of busy so I'm just, uh... just gonna leave. Okay?"
*sounds of murder continue*
"...okay."

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I'm these two doofuses

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
The flats version actually looks a lot like traditional artwork?

I would pay actual legit money to read the flats-only version of K6BD.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

One Hundred Monkeys posted:

"The simple hammer is the most noble tool, this I swear. It forges from its strike creations ages and magnitudes beyond itself. Today it creates death." - Krismayana

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Lady Droopy doesn't seem to be too enthused to be decapitating that guy.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

You know, given that Jadis apparently wants to die, I wonder if she might be throwing the prophecy to give Allison a better chance. "Oh, yeah... 'he' is kill six billion demons. Totally."

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

MikeJF posted:

You know, given that Jadis apparently wants to die, I wonder if she might be throwing the prophecy to give Allison a better chance. "Oh, yeah... 'he' is kill six billion demons. Totally."

Jadis is never wrong. She never called the Successor a "he"

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
somebody got shoulder tats of yis and un

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Goddamn those look clean. Almost like you printed off some temporary tattoos using the original artwork.

Not that I'm remotely likely to ever use them, but who's your artist? Most around here loving suck at tracing existing designs (or I should say loving suck period, almost nobody here has good tattoos)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not paulomi im tollymain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Renaissance Robot posted:

Goddamn those look clean. Almost like you printed off some temporary tattoos using the original artwork.

Not that I'm remotely likely to ever use them, but who's your artist? Most around here loving suck at tracing existing designs (or I should say loving suck period, almost nobody here has good tattoos)

what kind of cowfucker shithole gives tattoo guns to people who can't even trace