Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don't care about Fubuki at all. I'm hoping this Karate Kid turns out to be BLAST or legitimately strong, he's not an rear end in a top hat so he hopefully won't be one shotted out of existence early on by Saitama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
maybe he's super good and he'll join Saitamas Friends and become Genos sparring partner and

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

I don't care about Fubuki at all. I'm hoping this Karate Kid turns out to be BLAST or legitimately strong, he's not an rear end in a top hat so he hopefully won't be one shotted out of existence early on by Saitama.

He is kind of an rear end in a top hat though.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Licenseless Rider and Bang are like the only two people in this universe who aren't jerks on some level, and even Bang will be cruel to be kind.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mumen Rider is literally the most pure character in any series whatsoever. Karate Kid is at least on the Saitama Pals section of the rear end in a top hat spectrum.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Bad Seafood posted:

Licenseless Rider and Bang are like the only two people in this universe who aren't jerks on some level, and even Bang will be cruel to be kind.

King's less of a jerk than Bang (his method of protecting his students was kicking them out unceremoniously without explanation which is kind of a jerk move,) but Licenseless Rider is the Saitama of not-being-a-jerk in this universe.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Mumen Rider is too good for this earth.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Zombieman can get stabbed through the chest for no reason, and his response on getting up is basically "Eh. Happens."

Dude's pretty non-jerk, at least by S class standards.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Saitama figma just released for sale.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10405437

Cup included.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

No grocery bags, no go

Also Saitama's normal face on figures never looks quite right to me.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

El Burbo posted:

No grocery bags, no go

Figures can't match the fidelity of ONE's doodle

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

El Burbo posted:

No grocery bags, no go

Probably because there's depth to it on this. It just looks flat in the manga. It should just be a sphere with the details drawn on, like an egg.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Edit: wrong thread.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

http://imgur.com/a/i5Rqo

Number 100

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

And now, a tide of emotions has finally run over the border.

It's called...

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
This is what happens when you refuse to acknowledge that Fubuki is best girl. :colbert:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gyges posted:

This is what happens when you refuse to acknowledge that Fubuki is best girl. :colbert:

OH YEH!

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Gyges posted:

Acknowledged.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

EmmyOk posted:

Do you not know how shaggy dog stories work?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Gyges posted:

If when you don't acknowledge her as best girl she grows in strength and defeats powerful villains then maybe there is merit to not calling her the best.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

If when you don't acknowledge her as best girl she grows in strength and defeats powerful villains then maybe there is merit to not calling her the best.

Well, it was Saitama not calling her best that inspired her. Saitama is second only to the star of the psychic world, Reigen Arataka, in mentoring ability. Other people insulting her will not achieve the same results.

(It's lucky for this villain she's only facing Fubuki. Reigen's powers are far too great for such a villain to comprehend.)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mob on the front page :3
Fubuki besto garrrrl indeed though

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
I'm hoping to see some good character growth, and Fubuki being able to shake off her inferiority complex concerning her sister.

Also I'm curious how her subordinates will react and her reaction to them after this. Will the group survive?!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I want more Tornado chapters, but this was a good Burizzarudo one

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mystic Mongol posted:

Do you not know how shaggy dog stories work?

Boros wasn't really one and I am not saying he is Saitama level I am saying I hope he joins Saitama Pals. He is also A Nice Boy who wants to fight Saitama instead of a tremendous shithead so I hope he sticks around.

Tornado is the much better sister.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New chapter!

ONE Tatsumaki is great, I love it.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Really getting the feeling Murata is kind of phoning these in. A lot of closeups, a fairly abrupt chapter end, "oh she got away while we were talking lol".

Well, I can understand if these don't feel like particularly fun chapters to draw.

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
Tsubuki could still have her goons in her life even if she moves up in rank. They might not cut it as heroes but I think they could be good civil servants.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

tiistai posted:

Really getting the feeling Murata is kind of phoning these in. A lot of closeups, a fairly abrupt chapter end, "oh she got away while we were talking lol".

It's less "oh she got away while we were talking lol" and more "oh she got away because instead of using lethal force I had to hold back to avoid killing your allies."

This isn't to say that this was a super eventful chapter, but I do appreciate seeing more of Fubuki and Tatsumaki's very hosed up relationship.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

tiistai posted:

Well, I can understand if these don't feel like particularly fun chapters to draw.
I don't follow. Isn't drawing Fubuki his favorite thing?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It was short, but good.

much like Tatsumaki

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Spiderdrake posted:

OH YEH!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Spiderdrake posted:

BESTO GIRL

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
:argh: Still waiting on the inevitable Tatsumaki and Saitama clash :argh:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Draw the entire thing in ONE mode.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

:argh: Still waiting on the inevitable Tatsumaki and Saitama clash :argh:

See you in at least another 2 years

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Huzzah! posted:

New chapter!

ONE Tatsumaki is great, I love it.

How is the quality of this so bad when it's a digital release??
Like, it is like that on the digital reader but how'd they manage that?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Digital releases are rarely "literally the psd files" quality because they wanna encourage you to buy the volumes for the best quality.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

True, enough, but they're usually better than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Josuke Higashikata posted:

True, enough, but they're usually better than that.

Might also be that whoever took them from the site for scanlation didn't fullscreen the images, just took screenshots of the browser and cut the image out or something equally silly.