Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Momomo posted:

I dunno if it would really improve it that much. I mean, that would introduce Kira and then like immediately make him an antagonist. Also you'd have two people die back to back, it'd be kind of weird.

I feel the biggest problem is the awkward segue from Shigechi's terrible death to Koichi's further wacky adventures in love.

Moltrey posted:

david if next week is yukako wants to be cinderella part 1, i will drop this show like a drat stone for two weeks (i will probably not actually do this)

Would Cinderella even be a two parter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yukako Wants To Be Cinderella is six chapters, like Let's Go To The Mangka's House was so I have to imagine it'd be a two parter. Rohan Kishibe's Adventure was only five chapters, but with it being an episode of almost all dialogue which is slower in an animated format, they still had to cut the OP/ED

e: post gender swapped deviantart sexy funny valentine or get out imo.

also lol at thinking gender swapped killer queen is female, it already was female to begin with.

killer queen is the only good catgirl

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Aug 5, 2016

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

why did you post spoiler art of part 9

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Moltrey posted:

Yukako Wants To Be Cinderella is six chapters, like Let's Go To The Mangka's House was so I have to imagine it'd be a two parter. Rohan Kishibe's Adventure was only five chapters, but with it being an episode of almost all dialogue which is slower in an animated format, they still had to cut the OP/ED

e: post gender swapped deviantart sexy funny valentine or get out imo

That's TOO LONG to wait for killer queen on my tv

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
that's what im saying!!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

gross

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Why can't David make twenty episodes of Kira's wacky serial killer adventures so I can enjoy David Bowie Doing Murders a little while longer.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
wtf is even the point of jojo without handsome dudes

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yeah I'm saving all of these

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Why the gently caress would a girl have a boob window

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

for me to look at

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

no they will not posted:

Ever play a video game?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

no they will not posted:

You should know better than to expect fanart to make sense.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
at the very least lady-kars and lady-dio should be shredded

lady-dio's codpiece should be bigger too

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

wtf is even the point of jojo without handsome dudes

I'm sorry that you hate Part 6

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I wish there were more cool Jojo ladies for me to identify with

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Queen Crimson does not look angry enough.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Ever play a video game?

I've read part 5. boob windows are for men

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

at the very least lady-kars and lady-dio should be shredded

Hopefully, Zarya's existence will make people go 'oh.......muscles...but on women! :o'

no they will not posted:

Seriously, do you not remember Quiet? Or Felicia? Or Power Girl for that matter- it's been a staple of a lot of women's designs for a while now man!

Aurora posted:

I wish there were more cool Jojo ladies

Same here.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Seriously, do you not remember Quiet? Or Felicia? Or Power Girl for that matter- it's been a staple of a lot of women's designs for a while now man!

I know, but in part 5, lots of men have them. So, that's the joke I was making.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Aurora posted:

I'm sorry that you hate Part 6

I love all jojos and they are all perfect just the way they are

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
if you got a boob window and aren't a boy pulling on it to show more of your nipple or using it to reveal your lace mesh undershirt, then what's the dang point

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
most of those aren't overtly weird or beyond what the male version of the character was wearing (Kira exchanging his pants for a short skirt is, kind of, but it's not super short), but I really do not get female Pucci's boobwindow. He didn't have that himself did he?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
rareacumen do you have a picture of male kira in a skirt

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

no they will not posted:

I know, but in part 5, lots of men have them. So, that's the joke I was making.

Sorry, I replied before I saw your post so I thought it was just incredulity at the idea of boob windows in general and not focused on part 5 specifically, my bad.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

rareacumen do you have a picture of male kira in a skirt

Sorry, all I've got is male Kira on a skirt.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

RareAcumen posted:

Sorry, all I've got is male Kira on a skirt.

I like it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

everyone I have a confession

I want to hug ALL Kiras

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
that last skirt is actually good

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

I greatly object to the notion that any genderswapped version of a character from parts 1/2/3 would be skinny with big titty, they should be beefy with big titty.

Stallion Cabana posted:

most of those aren't overtly weird or beyond what the male version of the character was wearing (Kira exchanging his pants for a short skirt is, kind of, but it's not super short), but I really do not get female Pucci's boobwindow. He didn't have that himself did he?
unfortunately no, we didn't get a peek of that hot priest cleavage and ab double action

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

my cellmate saw Father Pucci take his shirt off in the shower, and he said that Father Pucci had an 8 pack. that Father Pucci was shredded.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

standard owl posted:

I greatly object to the notion that any genderswapped version of a character from parts 1/2/3 would be skinny with big titty, they should be beefy with big titty.

Exactly! If you're going to genderswap Jojo characters like that, they need to have arms like Chun Li's thighs. Instead of looking like Senran Kagura or Naruto characters.

Hell, we're probably lucky they almost nearly look like humans instead of skeletons like TWEWY characters do.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

standard owl posted:

my cellmate saw Father Pucci take his shirt off in the shower, and he said that Father Pucci had an 8 pack. that Father Pucci was shredded.

go on

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if shigechi isn't going to get zorched next week i'm going to cry

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

standard owl posted:

I think Standard Owl is Father Pucci.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I hear that Father Pucci's abs are a legally recognized place of worship.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm not one for shirts that have logos and pics on them but I think this is a pretty nice shirt

https://www.amazon.com/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Killer-T-shirt/dp/B00BHNSH0O

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lady Kars and Dio are nowhere near hench enough. At least The World seems to have the right idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I got a new baybeee

His left hand is really stiff and hard to manipulate so it's basically boiling water treatment to move it. He's super cool and pretty though. I don't have Kira yet so he can be Josuke's totally going to happen second Stand for now :3

His accessories are a sound plate, pic below, Stray Cat with a plant pot (and you can put him in KQ's belly, and a bunch of hands.