Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Regular Nintendo posted:

I work like a mile from there and really really wish I had run into him just to shout "Jeb! is a mess! down the common

why would you do that? :( please be nice to jeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/markfollman/status/761412906713878528

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Regular Nintendo posted:

I work like a mile from there and really really wish I had run into him just to shout "Jeb! is a mess! down the common

wow way to kick a jeb while hes turned over on his shell

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

i'm going to take off work for like a week to watch all this poo poo melt down in real time, i'm pretty sure i'm the only non-minority democrat in my office so everyone will assume i'm Sad About Trump and willunderstand

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
In wisconsin they say that if you fish a solitary with a small silver key on a moonless night, you will catch jeb. If you answer his riddle correctly he will whisper a secret guacamole recipe into your ear, but if you answer incorrectly he will bite you

Thats how scott walker really got his bald spot, but he found this out by accodent

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Darkman Fanpage posted:

why would you do that? :( please be nice to jeb.

He'd happily send all my cousins overseas to die for no reason and generally act like a fart sniffing dipshit while doing it, and also Terry Schiavo, so no

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Ivor Biggun posted:

"I don't think we have to compete with Trump in Alaska, we've got that state in the bag".

*psst* have you ever heard any rumors of the land of "guam"? i hear it's one of the legendary Secret States

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Al! posted:

In wisconsin they say that if you fish a solitary with a small silver key on a moonless night, you will catch jeb. If you answer his riddle correctly he will whisper a secret guacamole recipe into your ear, but if you answer incorrectly he will bite you

Thats how scott walker really got his bald spot, but he found this out by accodent

Sounds about right.

Ryan seems to realize that things are going south and fast for the Presidential

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:pusheen:

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Al! posted:

i would unironically buy a coffee table book of homespun tales about scott walker

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

its a good thing hannity worships trump if they ever got on each others bad sides the ensuing salt explosion would render all lands infertile

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sean's drunk lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

That's too much. It's officially too much winning.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

wow way to kick a jeb while hes turned over on his shell

Jeb lays on his back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating his legs trying to turn himself over. But he can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I feel like we've seen this a couple times, someone needles someone just the right way around midnight and the target's about seven drinks deep and the poo poo flies

Shithawks, Sean. They're flyin' in low

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol just accept the trophy and say thank you, you fucker, you stupid god drat twat, gently caress you Hannity, you bitch

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I need Stewart back at the daily show, right loving now

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
Did this week kill Joementum?

PROFESSOR
Aug 1, 2004

YOYOYOYO
Bleak Gremlin
i miss jeb and i think trump misses him too

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's the Night of Long Trump Steak Knives as all these stupid motherfuckers start turning on each other.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

there is no ironicat big enough for that middle tweet

EDIT: for people who don't like clicking twitter links, because this is delightful

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

It's the Night of Long Trump Steak Knives as all these stupid motherfuckers start turning on each other.

it's gonna be so great when the john kasichs of the party try to drag them back on message and they will have none of it, assuming they don't snap back to remembering they've always been at war with eastasia and go back to saying whatever the party wants them to say

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Al! posted:

Jeb lays on his back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating his legs trying to turn himself over. But he can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

Please Help

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PROFESSOR posted:

i miss jeb and i think trump misses him too

has jeb lost his exclamation point :(

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

its a good thing hannity worships trump if they ever got on each others bad sides the ensuing salt explosion would render all lands infertile

Carthage! Gone! How could Ba'al send me such a cruel vision! :gonk:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yinlock posted:

there is no ironicat big enough for that middle tweet

EDIT: for people who don't like clicking twitter links, because this is delightful

Biggest ironicat of the week: That middle tweet or Oliver North going after Obama for Iran?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol, first Ted Cruz turns out to be the Zodiac Killer, now Jeb! is Jack the Ripper smdh strongest bench ever eh GOP?

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Things seemed to have gone a little bit quiet on the Trump train, and it's making me sad. I need Trump to slap a child or call a female journalist 'Toots' . These b-level gaffs aren't doing it for me anymore.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Constant Hamprince posted:

nite crew

normies leave

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

PotatoManJack posted:

Things seemed to have gone a little bit quiet on the Trump train, and it's making me sad. I need Trump to slap a child or call a female journalist 'Toots' . These b-level gaffs aren't doing it for me anymore.

he's got joint events with pence tomorrow, should be some good dominance-asserting going on

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Hey I just want to remind the thread about this funny little chestnut of absolute ancient history from 12 hours ago

https://twitter.com/JBWogan/status/761239272296808448

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

i can hear the m83 in perfect clarity

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

*Trump Night of the Bigly Trump Knives

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

Jeb's the snail in the Training Day joke

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

Kithkar posted:

Did this week kill Joementum?

tragic

but it was nice to see jeb this week

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Murdoch owns Fox and the WSJ

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
https://twitter.com/JakeGiddens/status/761400570469048320
dear christ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smell this posted:

tragic

but it was nice to see jeb this week

Jeb is a walking tragedy

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

zoux posted:

Murdoch owns Fox and the WSJ

Yea seeing a feud between them is very weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jeb is what happens if Oedipus gets beat up by his father and mocked by his mother

• Locked thread