Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pictured: You Whore Bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Like I don't jerk around with anyone who sends a dick pic, I just delete it and say I didn't want it and not to send that to me.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not sure why but really wanna send them blonde rear end babes a dic pic

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dick pics no good but what about cock captures?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pictured: Nice Guy Going His Own Way

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The Shadow Moon Valley rating is how you judge your potential woman's prowess. Is she at least level 70? Did she grind out the Netherwing dragon faction? Is she self sufficient in Black Temple or do you have to carry her through it?

No but seriously gently caress the guy who wrote that post. These manbabies don't want a real wife, they want a mother substitute who will clean up after them and gently caress them all the time without complaint.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pictured: OP

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I just don't get dick pics. What are they supposed to do? Impress her with your size? Chances are she's seen one of similar or greater size. Impress her with your uniqueness? It's probably a medical condition.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

dog buttz posted:

I just don't get dick pics. What are they supposed to do? Impress her with your size? Chances are she's seen one of similar or greater size. Impress her with your uniqueness? It's probably a medical condition.

Get her super horny so she'll gently caress you for sure once you show up (can't wait to put the dick in her mouth)

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
dang if only there was some specific thing you could do with a girl before sending her dick pics, or investing a ton of emotional intimacy into her with no reciprocation. us nice guys never had a chance, this thing just doesn't exist!!

darkhand fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Aug 5, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Pictured: Nice Guy Going His Own Way

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Don Tacorleone posted:

Get her super horny so she'll gently caress you for sure once you show up (can't wait to put the dick in her mouth)

I get the feeling that a decent amount of those guys get off on the act of sending the pictures more than anything that may happen as a result. Kind of like a toned-down version of the trenchcoat flasher, but with the ability to text "My bad, that was for someone else" if it isn't well received.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PallasAthene posted:

I get the feeling that a decent amount of those guys get off on the act of sending the pictures more than anything that may happen as a result. Kind of like a toned-down version of the trenchcoat flasher, but with the ability to text "My bad, that was for someone else" if it isn't well received.

Yeah, I think that's it. Or they think it's a "power move" and instead we're like ?????????????????????????

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I can't source but I recall some study that interviewed guys about it, and to most of them it's the digital equivalent of going to the bar and asking every woman "will you sleep with me?" until he gets a yes. It will take ages, but eventually they do get a hit, and if they're just looking for a low effort--high payout casual sex game then sending dick pics is sadly the lowest effort to highest possible reward. I imagine it helps if the dude has a good body and decent dick.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
yeah i'd think it's a weed-out/shotgun approach.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Power moves:

1. remember my middle name
2. text me a picture of a spider you found and released outside (bravery)
3. text me a picture of a spider that you saw at the zoo
4. invite me to do fun things that are slightly out of both of our comfort zones (hot air balloon?)
5. inform me of something nice you encountered that reminded you of me
6. say "I am happy to see you" when you see me
7. say you like it when i laugh or appear happy
8. have earnest conversations with me
9. feed me beets

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

PallasAthene posted:

Pick posted:

Yeah, I think that's it. Or they think it's a "power move" and instead we're like ?????????????????????????

As a guy that has done his share of online dating, I can say that I honestly don't understand why the hell guys send unsolicited dick pics. Never once did I read through a profile and think to myself, "Hmmm, she seems promising. I should probably send her a picture of my dick."

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pick posted:

Power moves:

4. invite me to do fun things that are slightly out of both of our comfort zones (hot air balloon?)
9. feed me beets

okay but what about acting completely uninterested in you romantically?

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
Power move:

Spend enough time and effort pair-bonding with me that by the time I see your body/junk in person, I'm willing to overlook any shortcomings, real or imagined.

:swoon:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dog buttz posted:

okay but what about acting completely uninterested in you romantically?

hey sugar tits -

watch me gyrate vigourously for 50 straight minutes to demonstrate my abilities in sex

i will record it so you can sync it up to a pink floyd album of your choosing

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Aug 5, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PallasAthene posted:

Power move:

Spend enough time and effort pair-bonding with me that by the time I see your body/junk in person, I'm willing to overlook any shortcomings, real or imagined.

gently caress. that.

i have a much better idea: and that idea is pretty much an entire smashcut of those guys secretly jizzing on things at the bus stop. the dudes get a free t shirt from a big titted camera girl

its called boys gone wild, and its a deep feminist critique that goes so far up its own rear end every time the director farts a jezebel writer will yawn

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Power moves:

9. feed me beets

I'm sorry is this the Nice Guy's Thread or the Pick's Unfulfilled Fantasies Thread?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im a man in my late 20s looking to get fuckin loaded at D&B's and play 2 hours of skiball while listening to linkin park

we can share earbuds but i am gonna want some sort of proof you dont have ear herpes

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Power moves:

9. feed me beets

so you'll have sex witrh me if i give you these beets, is what you're saying?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
do u do anal?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

later on we'll mosey back to my 3rd floor walkup and you'll slip into something comfortable enough to watch me plow my disinterested fiance to the tune of whatever schlock the dude from NiN pushed out this year

also youre jeff goldblum

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PallasAthene posted:

Power move:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nigga crab pollock posted:

so you'll have sex witrh me if i give you these beets, is what you're saying?

these are general rules, i'm good on beets

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pick posted:

Power moves:

9. feed me beets

lol why not just ask me to cure cancer while you're at it!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ideas for a band

the sugar beet sluts

diet beet us

the beetles

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

lol why not just ask me to cure cancer while you're at it!

just the other day i was being hit on by a cancer researcher and i won't lie that's a good opener

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Look at all these fuckers who have dicks that ain't worth showing off

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Girls dont really consider dicks big until they are 8+ inches and 6 inches thick, so if yours is smaller than that there's really no point in showing it off as it's nothing special.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Girls dont really consider dicks big until they are 8+ inches and 6 inches thick, so if yours is smaller than that there's really no point in showing it off as it's nothing special.

did i wander onto the baleen whale forum again

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pick posted:

did i wander onto the baleen whale forum again

dont fat shame you dumb slut

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

my turn on is doing anal with a girl who ate beets cuz then my dick with be red but not in a gross way I'm a nice guy.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Endbringer posted:

my turn on is doing anal with a girl who ate beets cuz then my dick with be red but not in a gross way I'm a nice guy.

the only red dicked guy i know is the devil and that guy is the worst

seriously

i've seen some poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I had a friend who broke up with a guy because his dick was huuuuge and he always just crammed it in and looked self-satisfied and assumed because he had a big dick he did a good job.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pick posted:

I had a friend who broke up with a guy because his dick was huuuuge and he always just crammed it in and looked self-satisfied and assumed because he had a big dick he did a good job.

see now if he sent her a dic pic beforehand then this wouldnt have happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Top Tips for Dating ME:
  • Don't mention spiders
  • I'm actually married
  • Well, separated actually
  • It's a little complicated so