Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Radiohead is pretty much 'you whore bitches don't deserve a nice guy like me .FLAC'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

mind the walrus posted:

That's what always gets me about these guys. I'm kind-of a garbage person with major issues and I've still fallen rear end-backwards into hook-ups and relationships with decent-looking women by virtue of not having my head up my rear end, even at my absolute worst which my post history will attest to being pretty loving bad. The amount of grief these guys could save with even a little effort is astonishing.

Please stop mocking the mentally ill, it's not something that just cures itself.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tricky D posted:

Radiohead is pretty much 'you whore bitches don't deserve a nice guy like me .FLAC'

I wouldn't know because I'm basically Warren Zevon and Cat Stevens and sometimes crap like The National

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I'm a Connor Oberst kinda guy (post rape allegations)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

mind the walrus posted:

That's what always gets me about these guys. I'm kind-of a garbage person with major issues and I've still fallen rear end-backwards into hook-ups and relationships with decent-looking women by virtue of not having my head up my rear end, even at my absolute worst which my post history will attest to being pretty loving bad. The amount of grief these guys could save with even a little effort is astonishing.

Try being ugly and then we'll talk

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

The amount of grief these guys could save with even a little effort is astonishing.

Effort? Effort!! HDU!

Pussy is supposed to literally fall out of the sky into their laps.

Srs, tho. RooshV bitched about having to wipe his own rear end to impress the ladies. For real. He resents having to wipe his own rear end.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm pudi pudi 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKHpM1UeDA

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
goastse

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 5, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Carmant posted:

Try being ugly and then we'll talk

Space Poodle posted:

Effort? Effort!! HDU!

Pussy is supposed to literally fall out of the sky into their laps.

Srs, tho. RooshV bitched about having to wipe his own rear end to impress the ladies. For real. He resents having to wipe his own rear end.

Which one seems more plausible.... that I'm so good-looking that in spite of being a human trash monster who has posted on this dumb gay site a scary amount over 12 or so years I've still managed to find women who are interested in me, my life, and my penis.... or that maybe the competition literally resents having to conform to hygiene standards below that of your average zoo animal....

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Hello darkness my old friend

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Aug 6, 2016

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hahahah random goatse out of nowhere it never stops being funny

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
http://www.rooshv.com/men-must-groom-more-than-cats-to-get-laid

The title is "Men Must Groom More Than Cats To Get Laid."

If RooshV can actually lick his own balls, he needs to provide YouTube video training for his minions. It could solve a lot of problems.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Pon de Bundy posted:

Hahahah random goatse out of nowhere it never stops being funny

I think he's having one of them meltdowns you hear so much about.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You whore bitches don't deserve goatse.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

mind the walrus posted:

Which one seems more plausible.... that I'm so good-looking that in spite of being a human trash monster who has posted on this dumb gay site a scary amount over 12 or so years I've still managed to find women who are interested in me, my life, and my penis.... or that maybe the competition literally resents having to conform to hygiene standards below that of your average zoo animal....

So youre saying if I want a gf I just have to wipe my rear end more, I already wipe it a lot and take showers every day but if thats what I need to do I suppose I'll give it a shot

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Carmant posted:

So youre saying if I want a gf I just have to wipe my rear end more, I already wipe it a lot and take showers every day but if thats what I need to do I suppose I'll give it a shot

No no you got it wrong you have to wipe your rear end in front of her so that she knows you're clean.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

mind the walrus posted:

Basically the trick to getting women is
1) be in shape
2) have good hygiene
3) don't act or dress like a total doofus
4) don't be a chickenshit pussy
5) hope you weren't born ugly or short because you can't fix that one

Granted, I am an super emotionally fragile chickenshit pussy with hedgehog's dilemma and I'm too lazy and depressed to go to the gym or use a dating website, but I have no one to blame but myself for my continued loneliness. So do as I say, don't do as I do

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gammatron 64 posted:

Basically the trick to getting women is
1) be in shape
2) have good hygiene
3) don't act or dress like a total doofus
4) don't be a chickenshit pussy
5) hope you weren't born ugly or short because you can't fix that one

Granted, I am an super emotionally fragile chickenshit pussy with hedgehog's dilemma and I'm too lazy and depressed to go to the gym or use a dating website, but I have no one to blame but myself for my continued loneliness. So do as I say, don't do as I do

Seems like a lot of work.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
You can get laid if you're short, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I see two main strategies for short dudes.

1. Find an even shorter chick I mean seriously women get down like to 5' 0" it's ridiculous.

2. Date an 6'6" or higher Amazon of a woman. They are used to being the tall one anyway and maybe it will be fun always being at boob height.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Carmant posted:

My dude you are like a sad sack white version of Jon Pop but infinitely more white noise and boring. How do you do it?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Tricky D posted:

I'd like to see how you came to that conclusion, because the only meaning I've ever gleamed from radiohead lyrics is "thom yorke likes folk sayings"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

Clear my schedule. I've got some ladies I need to go unfuck.

radiatinglines posted:

I'd like to see how you came to that conclusion, because the only meaning I've ever gleamed from radiohead lyrics is "thom yorke likes folk sayings"

The shadow of "Creep" looms large indeed. Plus most of their music sounds like unintelligible whining until the 5th listen at which point it sounds like intelligible whining.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the best part about nice guys is that as violent and angry their rhetoric can be they are completely and utterly impotent and thus easy to mock with impunity and/or give wedgies to

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I think if more guys stopped trying to get girls to like the music they like, and instead just pretended to like EDM, they would have more success

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Farg posted:

the best part about nice guys is that as violent and angry their rhetoric can be they are completely and utterly impotent and thus easy to mock with impunity and/or give wedgies to

Yeah right up until the point they start unloading their rifle into the crowd at a shopping mall.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

radiatinglines posted:

You've incorrectly assumed that I was commenting on the content of their music (i'd have to actually listen to them in order to do that) and not just making a assumption about them based on their fans.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

My dude you are like a sad sack white version of Jon Pop but infinitely more white noise and boring. How do you do it?

Please quit forums stalking me

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

Yeah right up until the point they start unloading their rifle into the crowd at a shopping mall.

yeah but like 99% of the time your still fine

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

Varg posted:

I think if more guys stopped trying to get girls to like the music they like, and instead just pretended to like EDM, they would have more success

This is so true.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I think the ultimate nice guy music would be slow instrumental rock with orchestral backing a la explosions in the sky

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

radiatinglines posted:

I think the ultimate nice guy music would be slow instrumental rock with orchestral backing a la explosions in the sky

the ultimate Nice Guy music is Rhapsody or any other type of metal that you can understand and strongly features elves

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Uh guys I think it would have to be anime OSTs let's be real here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chomp8645 posted:

Uh guys I think it would have to be anime OSTs let's be real here.

You can make some claims that some of those tracks are simply good music. I mean, maybe not super well, but you can try--even feign innocence as to its origin. But when you put on Dragonforce, you know what you are doing

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

Pick posted:

the ultimate Nice Guy music is Rhapsody or any other type of metal that you can understand and strongly features elves

"I like ICP for the hidden messages about the dark circus. It's a metaphor for life, man."

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I like Daughter, Tegan and Sara, and paramore because I like to think they're singing about me. I am so vain

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

It's absolutely true. Short and ugly, though? You're kinda hosed

e: not literally

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Smiths are the best nice guy music to grow up loving because once you listen to them and are kind-of disgusted by how whiny they are you know that you've grown up.

client
Aug 19, 2010

the descendents are without question the ultimate nice guy band. like their two most popular songs are about being friendzoned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXbPlFgSfao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHd-PLgKlbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

You can make some claims that some of those tracks are simply good music. I mean, maybe not super well, but you can try--even feign innocence as to its origin. But when you put on Dragonforce, you know what you are doing

I'm gonna play the Attack on Titan soundtrack in my house in front of guests and feign ignorance as to it's origin.

• Locked thread