Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Carmant posted:

Youre bitter and vindictive and you stick your head in toilets and do other gross poo poo for spare change from BYOB posters

i am neither of those things you just evidently can dish it out without being able to take it. i gladly post the swirlie video any time someone asks me politely because I have a sense of humor and in fact was laughing the entire time making it. ive only ever gotten money from one poster on something awful and he was an alcoholic from gbs who was very lonely and literally sent some money to my PayPal so I could by weed because I was talking to him by email and no one else seemed to care and he sent it unsolicited. im sorry if your poor feelings were hurt but trust me people have said some pretty terrible things about me and I laughed at every single one that was clever. hope you have a better day tomorrow dude and im sure your mom would like a call if she's around :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Celluloid Sam posted:

i am neither of those things you just evidently can dish it out without being able to take it. i gladly post the swirlie video any time someone asks me politely because I have a sense of humor and in fact was laughing the entire time making it. ive only ever gotten money from one poster on something awful and he was an alcoholic from gbs who was very lonely and literally sent some money to my PayPal so I could by weed because I was talking to him by email and no one else seemed to care and he sent it unsolicited. im sorry if your poor feelings were hurt but trust me people have said some pretty terrible things about me and I laughed at every single one that was clever. hope you have a better day tomorrow dude and im sure your mom would like a call if she's around :)

gently caress.. I didnt mean for you to meltdown like that. If you had accepted my offer of friendship this could have been avoided.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh uh tldr u mad bro

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

to borrow a reddit meme you might get better Carmant til using many words in a row is akin to a meltdown

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

to borrow a reddit meme you might get better Carmant til using many words in a row is akin to a meltdown

PM me and we can talk about this

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you'd have to be straight up insane to post your picture in this thread, except for maybe the rugby shirt guy who legit doesn't give a gently caress

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fonzarelli posted:

you'd have to be straight up insane to post your picture in this thread, except for maybe the rugby shirt guy who legit doesn't give a gently caress

whose that

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is that me

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it turns out that its you :3

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

PM me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sid rules carmant drools

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Carmant posted:

PM me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
carmant fuckin suuuuuuuuucks

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This is like the other night when that musician/pedophile got laughed off the forums.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Im glad the OP that wouldn't post his real pic got probated, justice in gbs?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like that posted:

Im glad the OP that wouldn't post his real pic got probated, justice in gbs?

i got to choose any poster and I chose him

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

i got to choose any poster and I chose him

U made a sound decision. I hope this sends a strong msg and that OP learns to not be a bitch next time

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
http://m.imgur.com/a/3JJBp

Phone posting myself because I'm borderline and want to get tore up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

aw man Ben did your wife really leave you that wasn't just a woe is me gbs joke

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
"for a while" but yeah

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

Sweet singlet.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Dave_Indeed posted:

Sweet singlet.

Thanks man!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pm me if you need to talk I'll give you my number don't call me I have terrible phone anxiety but you can text me man

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Ben Smash posted:

Jesus gently caress if I weren't married already

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ben you are better looking even than me I didn't get that much f a reaction from kitty

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Sid you are adorbs like my little bro I don't want to do nasty things with him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im an mra now

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

psychokitty posted:

Jesus gently caress if I weren't married already

You're too kind. I have newer pictures with the singlet in which I suplex my cousin. Lemme upload those.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
http://i.imgur.com/uKauRNc.jpg

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
I opened this thread hoping it would be full of actual goon pictures and that some of them would help me feel better about myself, but it turns out I am as ugly, or uglier, than all of you. My mom was a good-looking lady in her day, and my father was a stud. Either that poo poo skips a generation, or I'm adopted.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Nah, you were dropped. On your face. A lot.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Centripetal Horse posted:

I opened this thread hoping it would be full of actual goon pictures and that some of them would help me feel better about myself, but it turns out I am as ugly, or uglier, than all of you. My mom was a good-looking lady in her day, and my father was a stud. Either that poo poo skips a generation, or I'm adopted.

call me

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Centripetal Horse posted:

Did you SEE carmant?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Rofl nice looks like fun

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Contemplating posting myself naked taking a poo poo.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dont do it this thread is pure and fun

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

psychokitty posted:

Rofl nice looks like fun

I have a rad family. There are more of me putting him in the accolade and a figure 4 but they're poo poo quality and I'm getting drunker and drunker as I type.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

dont do it this thread is pure and fun

Then why am I allowed to post?!?? I'm so confused.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Ben Smash posted:

I have a rad family. There are more of me putting him in the accolade and a figure 4 but they're poo poo quality and I'm getting drunker and drunker as I type.

I have no idea what those words mean but I love my rad famil too. It's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

psychokitty posted:

I have no idea what those words mean but I love my rad famil too. It's nice.

It's wrasslin things. Wrasslin is rad.

• Locked thread