Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
I don't know what you're talking about, that is clearly the culmination of Video Games As Art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

GunnerJ posted:

I don't know what you're talking about, that is clearly the culmination of Video Games As Art.

"Video Games were art mistake."

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Currently the leader of the Nexus' FOTM

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Can anyone succinctly explain what this mod is and why it exists?

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

Mendrian posted:

lol memes

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

Mendrian posted:

dicks out for harambe

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Mendrian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z1Xlrk3Os

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mendrian posted:

Harambe for president of the USA! :byodood:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
here's a funny ban message if you remember Modpicker Drama(tm)
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4662425-mlee3141-banned/

Oh no. Not in this thread. Nobody gets me to click unnamed links. :colbert:

Psion fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Aug 2, 2016

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

The Enderal total conversion for Skyrim (from the Nehrim guys) comes out this month. Get hype for frame rates that bring your computer to its knees, handcrafted dungeons, and villagers who just can't stop being racist about dark elves.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
That sounds like vanilla Skyrim tbh.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

poptart_fairy posted:

That sounds like vanilla Skyrim tbh.

but in a good way

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
the voice acting would probably be better

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Prop Wash posted:

The Enderal total conversion for Skyrim (from the Nehrim guys) comes out this month. Get hype for frame rates that bring your computer to its knees, handcrafted dungeons, and villagers who just can't stop being racist about dark elves.

Not to be pedantic, but it's already out. Just in German. The English version is out soon - everything I've heard about the German version is that the mod is really, really quite good.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Prop Wash posted:

I initially misread that as "ham-crafted" and started thinking of the possibility of the Skypork total conversion.

FUS RO SAUSAGE!

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011
Disappointingly, The OSex engine has gotten 4x as many endorsements on the top nexus mods of the month.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

gyrobot posted:

Disappointingly, The OSex engine has gotten 4x as many endorsements on the top nexus mods of the month.

OSex sounds like an uncharacteristically raunchy operating system by Apple.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Enallyniv posted:

OSex sounds like an uncharacteristically raunchy operating system by Apple.

Uncharacteristically? But Apple has a long-standing tradition of loving its userbase at every opportunity. :v:

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!

gyrobot posted:

Well to be probably more fair than Nexus deserves 0Sex isn't a low-effort memes mod about a gorilla.

...oh wait you meant it's gotten 4x the endorsements of Enderal don't you. :negative:

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Speaking of nexus frontpage - why is a cheat mod there of all things this late in the life of Skyrim? And of course it has a butt as its mod picture.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

You answered your own question

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Raul stands with Harambe.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Crispy Butt Penny

Before:

After:

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2895/

quote:

Play as the titular posse of nude, red-hair-dyed, fat Femismists as they attempt to rid the city of Sayf Space from the Slim Ghost Slutz; the undead prostitutes of a bygone era. Prevent the city’s destruction from the King Klansman Kolussus as u journey to the Slim Building where the gravity is always lessened by the power of the Slim Source, granting even our lardy friends the ability to move faster than their cellulite could jiggle. Grab ur Femism ‘Quipment & trek through a terrible game @ breakneck speeds to face the almighty Queen SlimZ. Once SlimZ is defeated, our Femismist friends shall consume the Ghost Slutz in order to increase both their size & Femism Power.

So I guess that's a thing.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Imagine putting that much effort into being upset about how "thin skinned" all the ess jay dubyers are

This is a next level of impotent anger

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

The amount of misplaced effort it must have taken to make this is staggering. I love it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I can't wait to see the romhacks for The Rocketeer now that they announced they're making a movie sequel starring a black woman.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
If you google the uploader's name his reddit profile is right at the top, and a short perusing gives some insight into why he might have made this hack.

(the insight is that he's a weirdo)

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Danaru posted:

Imagine putting that much effort into being upset about how "thin skinned" all the ess jay dubyers are

This is a next level of impotent anger

That reminds me of the little video the theater here showed before Ghostbusters. "Bros react to Ghostbusters (2016) trailer". Complete with one guy crying about it killing his childhood, and another guy putting a gun in his own mouth.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Romhacking Klan iconography is as old as time itself though

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

CJacobs posted:

If you google the uploader's name his reddit profile is right at the top, and a short perusing gives some insight into why he might have made this hack.

holy loving lol

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I just can't get over the fact that a Play4Real article has become reality.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
the mra continue to be terrible

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

InfinityComplex posted:

the mra continue to be terrible

They're actually cool and worthy of respect.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

CJacobs posted:

The amount of misplaced effort it must have taken to make this is staggering. I love it.

I didn't think anyone had made a nes romhack of this type since like 2002

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

More like this please.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

CJacobs posted:

Wow... This is art.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

metricchip posted:

Wow... This is art.

Too bad it the whole thing doesn't fit but:

Awesome/Awful Game Mods: I'm a masochist who would rather rage than experience "happiness"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Awesome/Awful Game Mods: I have a history of punching myself in the head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Dark Souls 2 modded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s7GXnX0lSM

This guy does a bunch of these videos for different games. the L4D2 one and the Doom one are also funny, but the Doom one is very, very NSFW.

• Locked thread