Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

schmitty9800 posted:

softball game. i feel like a child.

Beer League?

I used to play beerleague softball it was super fun until the guy who was our coach stopped playing and another guy from the bar stepped in to coach cause he was really good but then got waaaaay to intense about winning and killed the team cause no one wanted to play anymore when like this dude is flipping out about winning a trophy in a league where everyone else just wanted to show up drink some beers and try to hit some dingers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Microwaves Mom posted:

do you break out in hives?

yes, its not very fun. spf 100+ sunscreen if i want to go out without covering myself up completely

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

yes, its not very fun. spf 100+ sunscreen if i want to go out without covering myself up completely

I asked in another thread and it was gassed before I got and answer: what SPF is cum?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Heading down to Raleigh, then Wilmington, for one night each, then North Myrtle for a few days to see some friends down from New England before work starts back. Should be fun, but we probably need to put in some work on the house while we're off.

Built a fence for the puppy this week, all but finalized publications for the second issue of a lit mag some fiends started. Busy vacation, but rewarding!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint-X posted:

Heading down to Raleigh, then Wilmington, for one night each, then North Myrtle for a few days to see some friends down from New England before work starts back. Should be fun, but we probably need to put in some work on the house while we're off.

Built a fence for the puppy this week, all but finalized publications for the second issue of a lit mag some fiends started. Busy vacation, but rewarding!

thats gay lol

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
My girlfriend I was with since we were both like 16 died on Tuesday. Her funeral was yesterday. Later that day we found her dad lying dead in the back yard.

:smith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

My girlfriend I was with since we were both like 16 died on Tuesday. Her funeral was yesterday. Later that day we found her dad lying dead in the back yard.

drat I'm really sorry dude holy poo poo if you need someone to talk to pm me alright

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
All her internet friends have been being really nice to me but goddamn it's tough.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

can i get in this thread now or should i wait some more pages like last time?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Saint-X posted:

HOLY poo poo DONT GO TO MYRTLE BEACH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

can i get in this thread now or should i wait some more pages like last time?

guess not lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

All her internet friends have been being really nice to me but goddamn it's tough.

im sorry dude I can only imagine I lost my best friend ten years ago and it gets easier eventually but yeah dude hang in there

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Light Gun Man posted:

drat.... Welp time for therapy buddy. Seriously get support.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

psychokitty posted:

guess not lol

Id love to have you here

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I'm gonna see how I'm feeling in a week or two and maybe go into some grief counseling.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

King of Bees posted:

Id love to have you here

uh wow i'm flattered :blush: but aren't we both married? and i mean, you're probably full of carbs... and then there's our pepper patent issue and i think it would just get messy. oh wait.

hi thread. :wave:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Light Gun Man posted:

Yeah I'm gonna see how I'm feeling in a week or two and maybe go into some grief counseling.

Yes please. Odd as it is to say the GiP get help thread is very good though a little more specific it has good ideas. Helped me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i was thinking of making jambalaya but I don't have any boullion

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

psychokitty posted:

uh wow i'm flattered :blush: but aren't we both married? and i mean, you're probably full of carbs... and then there's our pepper patent issue and i think it would just get messy. oh wait.

hi thread. :wave:

I'm pretty knowledgeable on the keto diet

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I'm out to lunch with my bf

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Trojan.exe posted:

ok skylark :rolleyes:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Trojan.exe posted:

Whatcha getting? (Get the steak)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I found some secret shooters. Stolis

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Lol now my mom is super pissed off at me because I told her I was tired of her making every single conversation ever an attempt to get me to come live with her

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

your mom sounds like a real r word

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

holy poo poo man i am really sorry to hear that :smith:

that's awful. i feel for you. seriously wish you good luck in getting through such a horrible tragedy

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Light Gun Man posted:

Lol now my mom is super pissed off at me because I told her I was tired of her making every single conversation ever an attempt to get me to come live with her

Her anger will settle and she'll be back to her old ways of begging you to come live with her in no time. Don't worry about it.

Im sorry for your loss.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I told her off about it and she insulted me and my dead dad and my incredibly recently dead girlfriend. What a bitch. I guess she really wants to never talk to me again!

Thanks for the support, goons.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Light Gun Man posted:

I told her off about it and she insulted me and my dead dad and my incredibly recently dead girlfriend. What a bitch. I guess she really wants to never talk to me again!

Thanks for the support, goons.

now you're mom sounds like even a c word

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

psychokitty posted:

HOLY poo poo DONT GO TO MYRTLE BEACH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

North Myrtle is the old folks' habitat. Besides, I don't pick where my friends' parents buy condos at. Free beach vacation is a free beach vacation.

Celluloid Sam posted:

thats gay lol

nah.......

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint-X posted:

North Myrtle is the old folks' habitat. Besides, I don't pick where my friends' parents buy condos at. Free beach vacation is a free beach vacation.

nah.......

super gay

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

oh.......

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its okay im just kidding

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

stay at wrightsville beach if you know what's good

but i guess you don't :gay:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i used to go to myrtle beach when i was a kid bc my uncle had a place there. do they still fine you if you take your shirt off or anything else when not renting a changing room?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
more like gyrtle geach (the gay myrtle beach)

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i think im gonna get drunk and high and watch olympic basketball at 3

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

more like gyrtle geach (the gay myrtle beach)

that is redundant, my friend

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ah poo poo i forgot i could be watching the olympics ....

*continues to shitpost instead*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
someone wake me when USA wins :patriot:

• Locked thread