Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

You could have just reregd lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
Anyone play this on a laptop? I was thinking of setting up a 144hz screen with a second PC, since mine is connected to a 50" currently and a 24" screen and setup won't work out the best, and I could use a laptop otherwise.

Was thinking about something with a display port output to properly use a gaming monitor instead of HDMI, but trying to find any idea if a 960M or a 970M runs this well hasn't been easy.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979889800/ someone invite me to goonpugs thanks

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Ozmiander posted:

You could say i love a dark horse.

ps pardon the glare, my lily white skin is usually protected by a thick layer of bramble and thatch.

Why did they even shade this. The logo is solid colors. Also, the horse head points to the right but, good job on following through.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
not the first failed goon project

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

sterster posted:

Why did they even shade this. The logo is solid colors. Also, the horse head points to the right but, good job on following through.

lol owned so loving hard. nice lovely horse tattoo

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

In non-tattoo related "news", CSGOlounge still hasn't issued any sort of statement while bets and (more importantly) withdrawals have been disabled for the last two days, curiously coninciding with the ten days grace period Valve told them they had. Color me shocked.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Katana Gomai posted:

In non-tattoo related "news", CSGOlounge still hasn't issued any sort of statement while bets and (more importantly) withdrawals have been disabled for the last two days, curiously coninciding with the ten days grace period Valve told them they had. Color me shocked.

uhh. . .

csgolounge posted:

Users from the following countries and regions will not be able to use the betting feature, but still be able to withdraw their previous winnings and deposits: Belgium, France, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Martinique, French Polynesia, Reunion, Mayotte, Turkey, Spain, Scotland, Israel, United Kingdom and United States.

The list of countries may be subject to change, we will keep you informed. We are working on a solution for users from affected regions to stay engaged on Lounge.

Please be alerted, that we don't provide any guarantee to what will happen with your items after the 10 days deadline given by Valve.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Ozmiander posted:

ps pardon the glare, my lily white skin is usually protected by a thick layer of bramble and thatch.

Solid Snake looking in toilet: Liquid!!!!!!!

apologies i already made(stole) that hilarious joke before in this thread

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Aug 6, 2016

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Yeah except they've implemented nothing of the sort yet and people have been unable to withdraw even if they are from one of the good countries.

And that post literally says everyone should be able to at least cash out

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

sterster posted:

Image is mirrored.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Ozmiander posted:

and I thought my day yesterday was lovely.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

A TURGID FATSO posted:

and I thought my day yesterday was lovely.

Did you get super mad at CS again?

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
I'm always mad at CS.

And I think your tattoo is fine.

Brilladelphia
Jun 26, 2012

metallicaeg posted:

Anyone play this on a laptop? I was thinking of setting up a 144hz screen with a second PC, since mine is connected to a 50" currently and a 24" screen and setup won't work out the best, and I could use a laptop otherwise.

Was thinking about something with a display port output to properly use a gaming monitor instead of HDMI, but trying to find any idea if a 960M or a 970M runs this well hasn't been easy.

My laptop is over two years old and I usually get around 200fps in comp, slightly less in larger servers. I have an i7 4700HQ @ 2.4ghz and a 2gb GTX 860M

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

The Ferret King posted:

I'm always mad at CS.

And I think your tattoo is fine.

it's a joke tat i got for free after i lost an internet bet, if i take that seriously, i'm lower than a goon even.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
getting a poo poo tat for a lost bet is dumb as heck regardless of price and reason

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Bohemian Nights posted:

getting a poo poo tat for a lost bet is dumb as heck regardless of price and reason

You're just being mean now ;/

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Getting a poo poo tattoo for losing a dumb bet shows that you have character

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3quojt/delivering_on_that_tattoo_bet_i_made/

Coulda been like this guy. But then you just decided to let someone scratch it for you.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Smol posted:

Getting a poo poo tattoo for losing a dumb bet shows that you have character

I should have gotten Thorin's face, right on top of my own.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Ozmiander posted:

I should have gotten Thorin's face, right on top of my own.

I will pay for this.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Fauxshiz posted:

I will pay for this.

Start the gofundme

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I mean, respect that he went through with it. I think.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Ozmiander posted:

Start the gofundme

No I mean I will transfer dollar bills directly to your artist's hands. All of them.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Fauxshiz posted:

No I mean I will transfer dollar bills directly to your artist's hands. All of them.

No. I may not have shame, but i will still require many dollars in MY hands to do it.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Ozmiander posted:

No. I may not have shame, but i will still require many dollars in MY hands to do it.

Fine he will give you the money in which you will then give to the artist.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

OxySnake posted:

Fine he will give you the money in which you will then give to the artist.

Deal. I promise to not be like every other crowd funding campaign and not deliver.*

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I would have went with blue, but respect for completing the toxx.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
https://youtu.be/2-CnmVVHIzU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I would have went with a temporary tattoo and then taken a few photos with different lighting.

Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

gently caress me...he actually did it

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Soulex posted:

So this dude is trying to trade a knife for my knife. He insists on using someone from Stean Rep? The gently caress is this? Scam?

That fucker just added me. Thinking of trying to gently caress with him a bit. Anyone got ideas?

edit: that tattoo could have looked cool even without any context, but the tattoo artist really hosed up. I would get him to just fill it in solid, because that shading is horrible.

edit2: nevermind everything about that is terrible. it looks so misshapen.

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Aug 7, 2016

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*
Might be able to have someone turn it into a sea slug tattoo. Sea slugs are pretty cool

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what kind of fucker backs out on a really dumb lost bet? lotta goons in here with less dignity than the guy with the tattoo

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
less esports tattoos too

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
Honor is stupid, and doesn't get you anywhere other than 6 feet under.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if you aren't gonna honor dumb bets then don't make them :colbert:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Real talk either get your mall jock to touch up the 'shading' or just go to a parlor and pay 50 bucks in a month for someone to finish coloring it in and it will look fine. Could be worse; no ragrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I'm more confused why the proportions are all off on something you can literally just google search and then transfer. Your brother owns a tattoo shop and this is the best he can do for you?

Was he just looking at it on a phone while he was doing it or something?