Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I want to get the Freeza from this mission because I don't have a Freeza yet at all, but he won't drop for me. I know I have a few more days, but I've run the "Last Battle" mission that the subreddit told me to farm like 8 times and not gotten a Freeza or a non-guaranteed Bardock.It's annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
One Vegeta dokkaned. Need to start on grinding the second one out and then running Stage 2 on that.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Apparently the Tao SS is next, and it's gonna be tough for me because none of my AGL units seem to have much in the way of debuffs like my TEQ guys do.

At least I have Devilman? :v:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I have nothing to do again now that Vegeta is SA15 and awakened. I have so many training items and awakening medals that all the SSRs that were worth bothering with are already leveled and awakened.

I guess the bright side is that not getting Gogeta isn't that big of a deal since I can handle any event anyway.

With my shiny new nuke Golden Frieza, super strike Cyborg Tao should be a breeze.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Aurora posted:

Apparently the Tao SS is next, and it's gonna be tough for me because none of my AGL units seem to have much in the way of debuffs like my TEQ guys do.

At least I have Devilman? :v:

Any ETA on that one?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

drat, I need more popo medals to awaken my Teq Pikkon.
I've only managed to get 2 Vegeta medals, I'm wondering if I even should bother getting more, or if I should try actually getting the rest of the Vegeta cards, since I only have one at SA 4 right now. Any idea on how long it'll take to cycle back to this event, since I don't see myself getting it done this time?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

New Leaf posted:

Any ETA on that one?

No idea, maybe they'll be twice a month.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

projecthalaxy posted:

I want to get the Freeza from this mission because I don't have a Freeza yet at all, but he won't drop for me. I know I have a few more days, but I've run the "Last Battle" mission that the subreddit told me to farm like 8 times and not gotten a Freeza or a non-guaranteed Bardock.It's annoying.

Don't bother trying to grind Freeza, he drops so rarely. I ran that level dozens of times and never got one. Just do the mission that gives it to you as a reward. Clear all 9 levels on all difficulties.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Finally finished my first set of seven Vegeta medals.

I ended up swapping out 3rd Form Freeza with TEQ Videl. I didn't have anyone who I could link Freeza with to take advantage of Shocking Speed, so I wasn't getting any supers off. Videl's passive cuts Vegeta's attack by 25%.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is there a good way to stock up on gold support level items?

I mean besides running Wayward Champion when it's not rank EXP time :v:

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

Is there a good way to stock up on gold support level items?

I mean besides running Wayward Champion when it's not rank EXP time :v:

Not that I know of. There are the event levels that come around, your best bet is to grind those when you can.

I just finished grinding the second set of medals and completed my SA 15 Vegeta. I had to rely on nuking with a SSB Goku, which sucked since I'm not exactly exploding with them as friends.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Two Vegetas dropping back to back!? :shittypop: I should go play the lotto!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

So how rarely does Prince Vegeta actually show up?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

New Gacha this morning! SSJ2 Future Trunks and SSJ2 Great Saiyaman! I really wanted Saiyaman, but I did snag Trunks and he's a loving bruiser. Prepared for Battle, Supreme super that raises attack for 3 turns, and his passive is +25% ATK and DEF for STR types.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I took a few shots at the banner. I got a an AGL SSJ2 Gohan and a PHY SSJ Goku. Not bad, but I was hoping for one one the new ones. I also managed to miss my third 50% increase chance on SSJ Goten in a row. I'll never max that loving card out.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I should realize that I will never stop spending money on this game. however, I got the two new characters, and also got the TEQ SSGSS Goku that I have coveted so, maybe I will stop doing pulls for a while.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got my Vegeta finished and Z-Awakened. It's a really good example of finding uses for characters and for pair-based team building.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hmmmm, we got this banner before the rate-up Majin Vegeta banner. Wonder when we'll get it.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Hope you kept your Murasaki for the Cyborg Tao strike! He's the only AGL card that can seal supers.

I'm thinking about this team for it. It's the same gimmick as Aurora's Vegeta team.
Pikkon
Murasaki
Mercenary Tao
Kaioken Goku/SSG Goku
Final Form Frieza
SSJ Kid Trunks

Tao and Murasaki have +3 ki worth of links from Coward and The Incredible Adventure, Final Form Friza has attack reduction. It's not as dramatic as Pikkon and Mutatio, but you can afford better UR offense with how cheap most of these cards are. I'd say I wish I had farmed up that FF Frieza, but he only does huge so whatever.

Edit: Fixed names.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 6, 2016

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

It's Murasaki :ssh:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Petiso posted:

It's Murasaki :ssh:

Oops. Fixed the post for later reference. Guess I was thinking Brave Fencer Mushasi or something.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Just straight nuking Tao seems like it would be a solid option for me

Golden Freeza
Spirit Bomb Goku
Murasaki
Bandages
King Chappa
Giran

With space left over for a Golden Freeza friend

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I kept pulling because it's my motherfucking birthday and finally got SSJ2 Saiyaman. Holy poo poo, he totally just stole PHY Bardock's spot on my primary rainbow team.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I might just roll the dice on Vegeta's SA attack because screw 14 medals

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I mean, I went 14/14 with your team, it was pretty easy. Can't say I'd rather farm Vegetas and take coinflips.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Aurora posted:

I might just roll the dice on Vegeta's SA attack because screw 14 medals

14 medals are way less time consuming than getting 5-10 Vegeta and losing that die roll. I ran out of stamina and only have 1 Veggie to show for it.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I did a pull on the TEQ thing because I need more TEQ dudes, it's my weakest color by far, and got rainbow text, then SSJ Goku, then SSJ2, then SSJ3... then.... STR SSJ3 Goku

thats not a loving teq character, video game, poo poo

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

SSJ3 Goku is amazing, though. And you can Dokkan him.

Finally got my last goddamn Vegeta medal. Now I just gotta grind out two more SR Vegetas.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Yeah I have the AGL SSJ3 Goku Dokkan'd so I can do that again for STR once the event returns but man I needed a good TEQ Super Saiyan

Got Vegeta #1 to 10 super, gotta get a second to 5 now, but I got 3 medals so I can definitely conquer this event. I really like the art on this Vegeta card both before and after the Dokkan though. Saiyan saga Vege is cool

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Yeah I have the AGL SSJ3 Goku Dokkan'd so I can do that again for STR once the event returns but man I needed a good TEQ Super Saiyan

I'm spoiled since TEQ is easily my best color, but can't you get plenty of good TEQ cards for free? Android 13, Angel Goku, the latest WT SSJ Goku, WT GT SSJ Vegeta

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Echophonic posted:

I mean, I went 14/14 with your team, it was pretty easy. Can't say I'd rather farm Vegetas and take coinflips.

Yeah the only problem I'm running into is the lack of full healemups. I need all the heals I can get to outlast, and sometimes I don't have Dende now.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I had some stones lying around and tried the 30 stone version of the Legendary Fathers and Sons drawing, and only two (or maybe even one, depending on how you feel about Bardock) of them were the from the advertised families. I did get some other good cards though, like third form Freeza and Android 18, I just thought it was funny how wrong the advertising was. Maybe I should use the TEQ Heroes drawing, I need some AGL villains.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

projecthalaxy posted:

I had some stones lying around and tried the 30 stone version of the Legendary Fathers and Sons drawing, and only two (or maybe even one, depending on how you feel about Bardock) of them were the from the advertised families. I did get some other good cards though, like third form Freeza and Android 18, I just thought it was funny how wrong the advertising was. Maybe I should use the TEQ Heroes drawing, I need some AGL villains.

I did the pull and got Demigra and INT Golden Frieza. Two SSR's that are decent, but definitely not family.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

the_steve posted:

I did the pull and got Demigra and INT Golden Frieza. Two SSR's that are decent, but definitely not family.

Demigra maybe not but Frieza has his brother and father!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

5 Vegetas dropping in a row? :stare:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I got 3 Vegeta medals deep and now I'm out of ghosts to dodge attacks and I can't seem to win anymore

Rip my vegetas

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

I got 3 Vegeta medals deep and now I'm out of ghosts to dodge attacks and I can't seem to win anymore

Rip my vegetas

If you can possibly replicate my team, go for it, you just need to stack all healing.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

On another tangent, apparently JP is getting _another_ Dokkanfest immediately after SSJ3 Gotenks - looking like a SSB UR Goku.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Aurora posted:

On another tangent, apparently JP is getting _another_ Dokkanfest immediately after SSJ3 Gotenks - looking like a SSB UR Goku.

He should be LR but what do I care I play Global.

Also VEGETA PLEASE DROP TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Aurora posted:

If you can possibly replicate my team, go for it, you just need to stack all healing.

Unfortunately I can't do your setup, missing some key parts to it. The group I've got going can do it but I've just got to get lucky and figure out a good item setup with the stuff I've got available.

I'm glad attempts cost a lot less energy than the other Dokkan Fest stuff at least.

How often do these events come back in the Japanese version?