Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I figured that this would be fine because people were bringing up Milo in the Dark Enlightenment thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Some context might help. What the gently caress am I looking at.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lots of people are drinking survivors. I want to hear about being attacked by the garden hose.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm a wooden spoon

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

While not technically lethal it would explain the behavior of posting this kind of stuff on Facebook. :v:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Like if you survived! Ignore if you died, got permanent brain damage, or cancer!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

TotalLossBrain posted:

Some context might help. What the gently caress am I looking at.

Gamer gate.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Vanellope posted:

I'm 35 and I play it. All my friends are in the 30s and 40s and they all play it too. It's a fun game, I don't get why people are so angry about it tbh. It's just a game. :shrug:

I think I made one of my friends sad because he wanted to bitch about Pokemon go. As soon as he started botching about it, my game loaded and I was like,"sweet! We're by 2 pokestops!"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hadaka Apron posted:

I figured that this would be fine because people were bringing up Milo in the Dark Enlightenment thread.

shame that this is the sort of treatment people get when they come forward about being sexually harassed.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fathis Munk posted:

Gamer gate.

I'm sorry I brought that up then.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I have wooden spoons in my kitchen? Am I going to die now?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Arcsquad12 posted:

Lots of people are drinking survivors. I want to hear about being attacked by the garden hose.

My mom hit me with a garden hose one time. drat thing sounded like a loving lightsaber when she swung it, and that little brass tip stung like hell when she connected.

Beating your children with objects should be grounds for having your children taken away, but parents scream about "MY KIDS MY DISCIPLINE" too loudly. Here in Florida, you have to drat near kill your kids to have them taken from you. My wife is a pediatric nurse practitioner, so I know all too well about this kind of stuff, sadly.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
e; ah nm. Dick waving contests are the worst.

poptart_fairy has a new favorite as of 23:04 on Aug 7, 2016

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fathis Munk posted:

Gamer gate.

More specifically, a post that has been floating around getting posted over and over for a couple years about that stupid non-event.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

I have wooden spoons in my kitchen? Am I going to die now?

I think they're saying they were spanked with one as a child.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Henchman of Santa posted:

I think they're saying they were spanked with one as a child.

And are drat proud of it.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
My dad to this day seems to be proud that the police used to spank him when he got in to poo poo as a kid and thinks young people these days need that again for some reason. For context, I'm Australian so we don't have the same extent of police brutality and unnecessary shootings.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Can you imagine how weird it would be if there was an epidemic of American police officers spanking people

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

puck puck goose posted:

Can you imagine how weird it would be if there was an epidemic of American police officers spanking people

Yeah, "weird." Whatever you say Chuck Tingle.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I would rather the police butt punch minorities instead of murdering of them

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:siren: KANCHO SQUAD :siren:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Rant of the day...

Utter ridiculousness.

What have we become that we allow people to sue over such trivial bullshit that it's not only mind blowing but should have been thrown out on its rear end like the joke it is? But, no - instead, the 'powers that be', like the EEOC, who have recently gotten involved with one of the most stupid 'claims' I have ever, and I mean EVER, heard in all of my days, allow this stupid poo poo to happen instead of telling the 'complainant' to shut the gently caress up, get over herself and she REALLY isn't near as important as she thinks she is.

I believe the one who started this fiasco was the dumbass who spilled hot coffee on herself and sued McDonalds. And WON. So, apparently, now, thanks to the liberal faction of this country, you can actually be paid for being mentally defunct.

Warning labels have to be put on EVERYTHING because people are THAT low rent that they'll sue over anything. It's an apparatus that gets hot enough to curl your hair and some fucktard made a warning label that says 'do not insert into any orifices while plugged in' necessary. We seriously should just let natural selection take its course, but, their families would just get rich off of their stupidity.

Just look at the thugs who have shot at or fought the cops and died as a result - and their families are suing the police departments. And they're actually SETTLING! I can't even fathom WHY.

But, back to the point of this rant. The Gladsden flag (the yellow flag with a snake that says Don't Tread on Me) is being looked into as possibly being 'racially harrassing in the workplace'. The black complainant says that since the designer of the flag was a slave trader, it's a racist flag.

OMFG. Are you even SERIOUS?!

But, alas - yes, yes they are. The EEOC is actually deciding if it could be considered racially harrassing.

Welcome to liberal utopia where the poo poo stains actually walk and talk - and even worse - VOTE. Some days I'm ashamed that I live amongst these useless sacks of poo poo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sam Faust posted:

Spanked in the Butt by my Local Town Sherrif

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Gonna be the first to mention that McDonalds lawsuit was absolutely legitimate, beyond any doubt, and the only reason people think otherwise is because McDonalds spent a lot of money to make it so.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Sam Faust posted:

Chuck Tingle pounds butts, not spanks them :colbert:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

safetyStanddown posted:

Gonna be the first to mention that McDonalds lawsuit was absolutely legitimate, beyond any doubt, and the only reason people think otherwise is because McDonalds spent a lot of money to make it so.

That and it fits absolutely perfectly into some people's ready-made narrative.

As long as they don't do any research, that is. Which is a given.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Data Graham posted:

That and it fits absolutely perfectly into some people's ready-made narrative.

As long as they don't do any research, that is. Which is a given.

People not doing research might as well be the topic for this thread.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

People only read headlines

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*edits every Wikipedia page to put all text in "= =" blocks*

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Google third degree burns.

:nms: warning do not Google third degree burns.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Why would anyone use (((GOOGLE))) or (((WIKIPEDIA)))?!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Ularg posted:

Why would anyone use (((JOOGLE))) or (((WIKIPEDIA)))?!

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

(((WIKIKEPEDIA))), surely?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Public post so no censored names.

They were talking about Pokemon Go.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

I really love this post because perhaps the main reason people get tired of poly people is smugness and drama, so way to go trying to provoke it

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Polyamorous people are the vegans of relationships.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I dunno what this is about exactly, but putting your family drama on Facebook is always an excellent idea.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

(((WIKIKEPEDIA))), surely?

Wikipedo says that faggotry wasn’t illegal in China until the White man came, which, for once, wouldn’t surprise me, but I know better than to trust The Jewish Encyclopedia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Wikipedo says that faggotry wasn’t illegal in China until the White man came, which, for once, wouldn’t surprise me, but I know better than to trust The Jewish Encyclopedia.

Never seen a LoB post with such a high concentration of words to bigotry. Where the poo poo do you get these man? Do you purposely try to befriend all the crazies?