Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fight fight fight

kiss kiss kiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

damnit im angry and out of liquor and its the loving weekend

stop the party infighting this gets us no where

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had brunch and mimosas w/ the lady n we poke walked and caught a slowpoke and a couple poliwags. now we are gonna go out for nice dinner maybe italian???????

With the olympics on and trump imploding a figured a nice week or two of a break would restore SOME sanity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

abandon ship

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
is Baloogan not a hillaryman now?

I don't find any of the Trump supporters in here credible. We need smoothrich back.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I really am a trump supporter and will be voting for him. However I'm no longer in a swing state so v :) v

lol this headline

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Yinlock posted:

So far we have war heroes, grieving parents, babies, and firemen

I can't wait until Trump starts gunning for America's true enemies: orphans and nuns

There are a lot of Protestants who reeeeeeeeeally hate Catholics and would love for Trump to poo poo on nuns.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bryter posted:

is Baloogan not a hillaryman now?

I don't find any of the Trump supporters in here credible. We need smoothrich back.

It's kind of hard to stay a credible Trump supporter at this point. You either follow his sterling example and double-down on everything, or go the Vile route and find love/drink a whole lot.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
sincerity is a pre-2016 mentality

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

It's kind of hard to stay a credible Trump supporter at this point. You either follow his sterling example and double-down on everything, or go the Vile route and find love/drink a whole lot.

I'm glad that Vile found love. Love is the only thing that's worthwhile in this world.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Nitrousoxide posted:

There are a lot of Protestants who reeeeeeeeeally hate Catholics and would love for Trump to poo poo on nuns.

Pretty sure RW Catholic men would also get in on this action

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm glad that Vile found love. Love is the only thing that's worthwhile in this world.

It's an inspirational story to us all.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
haha, this poor woman was bombarded by trump followers https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/762440190308659201

e: nm https://twitter.com/WorldChanger914/status/762441186833338368

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Zeroisanumber posted:

Love does Trump hate

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

thethreeman posted:

haha, this poor woman was bombarded by trump followers https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/762440190308659201

https://twitter.com/OB2ce/status/762442187460096000

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

Oh poo poo welcome back MIGF

Hell of a month huh

I thought Donald Trump was more ambitious than he was narcissistic. I was wrong, and for that, I apologize. I thought Trump was going to make this election a referendum on islam; thankfully for Democrats, he's made it a referendum on Trump.

This cycle is a gift which keeps on giving. You wouls not loving believe how receptive socially conservative women are to coming out as democrats. What a glorious time to be alive! The blue dogs will rise again.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i post honestly

out of my trunk, the posting comes,

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
#ICYMI
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/762439658911338496

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

My Imaginary GF posted:

I thought Donald Trump was more ambitious than he was narcissistic. I was wrong, and for that, I apologize. I thought Trump was going to make this election a referendum on islam; thankfully for Democrats, he's made it a referendum on Trump.

This cycle is a gift which keeps on giving. You wouls not loving believe how receptive socially conservative women are to coming out as democrats. What a glorious time to be alive! The blue dogs will rise again.

lol

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

My Imaginary GF posted:

How did you think a man who wrote his name on everything he could touch was anything but a narcissist?

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
someone make this into a donald and hobbes if it hasn't been done already

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Poor widdle baby trump has hurt fee fees

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dr Dracula posted:

literally the first GIS result for Donald and Hobbes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

strong leader I AM STRONG AND LIFT WEIGHTS OCCASIONALLY

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Baby gate is lasting at least a week

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Despera posted:

"Baby" gate is lasting at least a week

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

The blue dogs will rise again.

die

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

abandon ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZZ504TGDpE

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Drudge especially has been playing the angle that Clinton is a sickly old woman who's hiding a brain illness from America for a while now. I think it started way back when she hit her head on something years ago?

Anyone who would hide a brain problem like an injury or Alzheimers is not fit to be president!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A lot of Trump supporters play Pokemon Go just sayin.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
imo in order to be a c-spam IK you must perma-toxx for your candidate. no cowards allowed. the faithless should not be rewarded

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

BITCHERINO posted:

ive been away on vacation someone summarize the last week for me tia
think you're gonna have a on wait until the first 600 page book about last week (and last week only) comes out

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dr Dracula posted:

too real

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Yinlock posted:

abandon ship

holy poo poo he's approaching bush '07 levels of support

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Those Fox polls aren't new, by the way, it's just a collection of state polls from various sources from the past few days.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

magiccarpet posted:

How did you think a man who wrote his name on everything he could touch was anything but a narcissist?

I do not comprehend your question.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Necc0 posted:

holy poo poo he's approaching bush '07 levels of support

Trump akbar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Once this blows over we'll have all the Trump's responses to the sexual harassment at FNC to mull over too

Are you going to make the Robert Morrow gang tag a real thing or what, because I would metaphorically kill for one

• Locked thread